Fell for you.

The unexpected change.

" WOW!!! Look who's holding hands." Woohyun laughed. "Such a cute married couple right?" Sunggyu laughed. " All you jealous people!" Ji yeon added. "Let's go!" Hoya said. 

Off they went to the beach. "WOAH, the water is so clear honey!" Sunggyu said as he ran towards the sea with Ji yeon. "You're running too fast!"Ji yeon scolded. Then they stopped just before the water. "Did you bring extra clothes?" Ji yeon asked. "Uh no, no." Sunggyu replied. "I brought it for you babe!" Ji yeon replied cheerfully then pushed Sunggyu into the water. "Honey! Why did you do that?" Sunggyu scolded. Then he pulled her into the water. She jumped on his shoulders in the water and screamed,"I cant swim babe!!!!" "Sorry honey! I'll get you out now!" Sunggyu panicked. "Just kidding!" She got off his back and splashed water on him. They both started splashing water at each other and they really looked like a real couple.

Then they got out of the water. "Wow, are you guys already in love?" Woohyun asked. "Don't talk rubbish, we're a couple!" Sunggyu scolded. Actually, he had fallen for ji yeon somehow. But he already decided to keep it to himself. "Honey, let's get a drink?" Sunggyu asked. "Okay, sure babe. WAIT! The sand is hot! My slippers aren't here." Ji yeon pouted. Then Sunggyu squated down and said "Hop on!" Then ji yeon got on his back. That was when she somehow noticed he was very handsome and kind of fell for him, a little.

He got a drink and pretended he had no money so he could share a drink with Ji yeon. "Oops, i dont have enough money honey, i guess we'll have to share!" Sunggyu said. " Oh, sure." Ji yeon said, kind of awkwardly.