We're married :OOOOOO

The unexpected change.

From now on, their every move was filmed. So they had to do everything as a couple. 

" Honey,let's go up to our room to unpack." Sunggyu smiled. "Sure babe." Ji yeon replied. The strange thing was that, they didn't feel anything for each other, YET. Then the cameras were turned off for awhile for them to unpack. " We'll be having to call each other mushy names for these few months!" Sunggyu said. "Yeah,it'll soon be over babe." Ji yeon replied. "Oh, right. No cameras. Sorry." Ji yeon blushed. 

Then the doorbell rang and the cameras were . "I'll get that." Ji yeon said. She opened the door. "Oh, hey infinite oppas! What brings you guys here? I'm not properly dressed!" Ji yeon said surprised. "Oh, so you find it alright to be not properly dressed in front of sunggyu right? Oh, he's your husband!" Woohyun joked. "We're here because we're going to the beach with you guys! We're going there for your couple time!" Sungjong squealed.  "Huh? Oh, i need to get changed then." Ji yeon said. " You need to wear something y." Sungyeol said. "What?!" ji yeon screamed. "Come on, who goes to the beach wearing sweats?" Myungsoo added. "Okay, fine. I'll get my hubby." Ji yeon said.

"Aww, how sweet." Dongwoo added. 

-In the couple's room-

"Sunggyu ah, infinite is downstairs and we need to go to the beach today, they said its for our couple time. And they asked us to get changed. Mind if i use the toilet first? "Ji yeon said. "Sure,honey!" Sunggyu answered. Ji yeon came out wearing a crop top with a blue bikini inside, and a denim shorts. "What on earth are you wearing honey?" Sunggyu screamed. "Ask infinite. They're all dressed in shorts." Ji yeon answered. Then sunggyu came out in a shorts and a tshirt. "Come, honey lets go." Sunggyu said as he held Ji yeon's hand and walked out of the room.