I've seen her before

Is this ok?

"hmm? i didn't know you have a sister" said junhyung. "huh? right~ I didnt tell you~ I have 3 older brothers and 2 older sisters. I'm the youngest so i always have to do the hard labour around here. --' " said Donghae with an annoyed face. "hahahaha, i know how you feel~ I'm the maknae in the family too... " Junhyung said in response.  "oh right! i forgot to ask her!" Donghae shouted out of nowhere. "Ask her what?" asked Junhyung curiously. " I forgot to ask my noona about when our parents are coming home and where my older brother is... I wanted to talk to them about something..." answered Donghae as he walked around thinking about going to ask her right away or later on. "Oh? Your parents aren't in Korea?" "They're on a business trip in Japan now.... Its rare for all of us to have family time together." said Donghae with abit of sadness on his face.

"Well~~~ enough of this family talk~ I'm way hungry~" continued Donghae with a smiling face. Junhyung laughed and suggested to go out and eat. "hey, why don't we ask your sister and her friends to eat with us?" . "huh? they probably already ate cuz GD hyung was showing this 'I feel like puking' face since my sister and minhyuk hyung eats alot.. and i mean MORE than ANYONE. Even that guy thats sitting behind you in class". Junhyung was shocked, because the person sitting behind him ate alot.. and i mean A LOT. "ah... nevermind. lets go" ."oh, wait.. i need to take something from my room for a bit. wait here kay?" said Donghae while running up the stairs.

*thud thud thud* someone's going down the stairs. "Donghae?" asked Junhyung. "ah, no, I'm his sister" she said as she went down the stairs. "ah, me and Donghae are going to go out and eat. Sorry for taking him out" he said politely. "its okay. I'm also sorry" she said. "eh? why?" "you'll know soon" she said giving me a wink. "well, have fun~" she continued as she went to the kitchen and then went running upstairs.

-at Mc D's-

"ya... how many burgers did you eat?" Junhyung said with an astonished look. "eh? only 10. why? and are you sure you're ok with  just 1? aren't you still hungry?" he said while eating his 10th burger. "ah.. I'm already full" said Junhyung as he watched Donghae eating from his 1st to 10th burgers. "so this is what she meant? that noona.." he started thinking. "I swear I've seen her somewhere.. she has this familiar feeling......" his train of thoughts continued. "AH!" he yelled out and stood up simultaniously. "Cho Hyeonmi!" he said loudly. "eh? what is it?" asked the shock Donghae who was still eating.

 

to be continued....