Introduction

Is this ok?

"hyeonmi~~~~" called the person behind me. "ne?" i asked with an exhausted face. "you look so tired~ did you finish the assignment?" she asked. "ah..... Mira~~~~ I'm sleepy.. I forgot about the assignment, so I just finished it this morning...." I complained  to her, feeling half-asleep. Oh! right, this is Mira. She's my bestfriend since highschool along with another person, "Hyeonmi~~~~~" said a familiar voice. "ne~~~" i answered while checking my sketch. "peek-a-boo!" that person said out of nowhere (well, under the desk actually~ :p) "where have you been? you've missed alot of classes" Mira scolded him. "I was practicing with the members. Sorry for not coming frequently~" he said with a cool and calm face. and yeap! 'practicing with the members'~ he is none other than GD! Big Bang's GD is my childhood friend. We've been friends since we were babies. Our parents knew each other and they were bestfriendsso we ended up being bestfriends too.

            "where's Minhyuk?" GD said while looking around and even looking under the table. Why is he looking under the table? Its because Minhyuk slept under the table once and we didn't even know he was there~ hehehe.. "now that you mention it... i havent seen him today too" Mira said. "I'm right here~~~~" said an exhausted voice. "Minhyuk? where?" I said while looking around. "over here~~~! hehe!" he said from behind me. "when did you get there?" We all asked Minhyuk. "i came from under the chair. I fell asleep while i was taking my pen when it fell down under the chair" he just said bluntly with that innocent face of his. This is Minhyuk. He's a year younger than us so he's the maknae between the 4 of us. He's very good with his asignments and all but he forgets to sleep when it comes to that. Thats why he can fall asleep anywhere.

              "noona~ hyeong~ lets go eat~ I'm hungry~" said Minhyuk while holding onto his stomach. "arasseo arasseo~ lets go~" GD said while tagging me along. oops! I mean dragging me along. I'm not even hungry... "I havent finish organizing my songs~" I said to GD. "its ok~ its ok~ you can do it after we eat~" GD said while still dragging me. "yeah. and i bet you havent eaten anything yet." Mira said. "what? I did! I ate an apple before coming to  school!" and GD and Mira looked at each other. "again." they said. "what do you  mean again?" i asked out of curiosity. "oh~ nothing~" They both said together with abit of a creepy smile. "what what what?" Minhyuk asked while walking backwards. "you shouldn't do that. You'll fall off something sooner or later if you walk like that." Mira said with a not-really-concerned face."what~? no~ I'm not gonna.." *pak!* the sound of Minhyuk falling on the floor. "ya~ I told you so~" Mira said after helping him get up.

                 "ah! I'm very sorry" Minhyuk apologized to the person who he bumped into. "no. It's fine~ i'm sorry that i bumped into you too~" that person said. "ah!" he continued. "Hyeonmi noona~~~~~~~~" that person said while hugging me. "oh! Donghae!" i said. Donghae is my younger brother and the youngest in my family. "What are you doing here?" i asked. "finding Haeri noona~ she left her phone and wallet earlier at home so i went here to give it to her" he answered while finding haeri's phone. oh! Haeri is my younger sister. She also goes to school here. "ah! where is it????" he said while finding the phone and wallet. "what?? did you loose it?" i asked. "noo~ wait! here it is!" he said and everyone arpund him just sighed in relief. "give it to me. I'll give it to her" i just said before anything else happens. "ok~ here~ now i'll go to school~ bye bye~" Donghae said and just went off.

 

to be continued......

====================================================================================================

well, the intro is kinda long... but thanks for reading~ ^^ please do comment on what you think :3