Younger brother's Friend

Is this ok?

"waaaa~ I'm full~" me and Minhyuk said. GD is still eating~ its his 5th bowl i think. "you guys.... really...." Mira said while feeling astonished. "lets see~ Minhyuk had 10 bowls. Hyeonmi had 7 bowls. and even GD is finishing his 5th bowl" she started counting how many bowls if rice we ate. "ah~ i'm full now too~" GD said after he finished his 5th bowl. "ok~ lets go to class everyone~" Mira eomma said. yeap! eomma. because Mira is always taking care of us. Sometimes she'll even spend a night at my house when i got a fever. "ne~" we just said and followed her to class.

 

after classes end,

"waaah~ I'm tired~" Minhyuk and GD said. "oh! Hyeonmi! Is Jihwan hyeong at home?" GD asked. "no. He's in U.S right now. why?" i asked. "HUH?!" then you're ALONE right now?" he said with a shocked face. "Donghae is there and so is Junhyung. why? whats up?" i asked because of his shocked face. Did i say something wrong? "eomma~" said GD. "ne appa~?" followed Mira while reading a book. "Our baby Hyeonmi is alone at home." continued GD. "WHAT?" Mira said in a not believing tone. "yeap! Donghae is probably busy with school and Junhyung is probably training at the gym." said GD with a confident face. "ok. lets go later. like the usual." said Mira with a face like --> (0,0 )

At the house,

"and so what are we doing again?" asked Minhyuk. "well... Hyeonmi has a habit of forgetting to take a bath and even forgetting to eat. So we're checking if she can survive or not" said Mira bluntly. "oh! right! Minhyuk-a~ she's like you!" continued GD, teasing Minhyuk. "ha-ha~ funny~ right Minhyuk?" i said in sarcasm. "hahaha, yeah~ and i do remember to bath you know~" continued Minhyuk. "last time when your dad was outstation, you didnt take a bath for a week.. A WEEK" GD continued to . "but i think Minhyuk is better~ Hyeonmi forgot to take a bath for 3 weeks the last time her family went overseas." said Mira whilenodding her her. "I do not~" i said in disagreement. "anyway, lets go in.." i continued. I opened the door and I saw my younger brother Donghae. "eo? you're home early" i said to him. "ah! noona~ i want you to meet someone!" he said in excitement. "this is Junhyung~ he's my friend from school." he continued while introducing his friend. "annyeong haseyo~ My name is Junhyung. Its nice to meet you." said Junhyung in a polite manner. "annyeong haseyo~ I'm Hyeonmi. Nice to meet you. so how long have you guys been friends?" i asked. "hmm, he was my first friend when i transferred school the last 2 months." answered Junhyung. "oh? you just transferred?" "yeah~" he said. "oh! then you must be glad to be friends with my brother. He's a bit clumsy but he's ok if you have anything you want to talk about" i said to him in happiness. "then i'll leave you two here~" i said and took my friends upstairs to my room.

 

to be continued.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please do comment on what you think~ and thanks for reading~ :D