The guests

Housemaid

After Kris’ leaving, Luhan started to pack his things at his apartment. He did not have a lot of things to pack, so he did it fast. He still did not have any idea what he should do for being a housemaid. Maybe Kris would make a to-do list for me… he thought. I should learn how to make up the bed, cook, wash the dishes and clothes, iron the clothes, mop and sweep the floor… Luhan palmed his face with frustration. There are a lot of thing to do, but there is nothing I can do well. Damn! You should not have been got fired, you silly! He cursed himself. When he was still busy thinking of his new job, the bell of his apartment rang, so he walked towards the door to check who was coming.

There was a black-haired handsome guy standing in front of the door of Luhan’s apartment and he was smiling broadly when he met Luhan. “Morning, Lu-jie (re: Luhan jiejie. Jiejie is a nickname for the younger ones to the older sisters in Chinesse),” he greeted happily.

Luhan rolled his eyes in frustration. “How many times should I tell you not to call me that way, Gengcai?!” he asked. “I’m not a girl, you silly!”

“That’s your fault why you should have that pretty face, Lu-jie,” the black-haired guy said. “And don’t call me Gengcai! I’m not a Chinesse. Just call me Eli.”

“If you don’t want to stop calling me Lu-jie, I won’t call you with that name,” said Luhan.

“Alright! I’ll stop calling you Lu-jie, Lu-ge,” Eli said. “May I come in?”

Luhan nodded then he motioned Eli to come into his apartment. “You don’t go to work?” he asked when Eli had taken a seat on the couch.

“Today is my day off.”

“And why do you come here?”

“I just want to spend my day off with my favorite neighbor. Does it wrong?”

Luhan shook his head in response. “No, but I want to be alone for a while,” he said then he massaged his temple. He felt dizzy in a sudden when he thought about his new job again.

“Why??” Eli looked disappointed by Luhan’s answer. “Do you have any problem? You know, you can share it with me. I will help.”

After considering for a while, Luhan decided to tell Eli everything about his new job after he got fired from his latest job. “What should I do, Eli yah?” he asked with frustrated tone after he finished telling Eli his new job. “I can’t even handle my apartment, but I’ve agreed that job. I’m afraid I could get fired again if I can do that job well. What should I do??”

Eli smiled warmly at Luhan and he patted the latter one’s shoulder. “I can help,” he replied.

Luhan frowned confusedly. “You can help me? For real?” he asked in disbelief and Eli responded it with a steady nod. “But… how?”

“Don’t you know about my job, Lu-ge?”

“You’re a chef, I know it. But, what’s the relation between your job and mine?” without his knowledge, Eli pushed his forehead with his index finger pretty hard. “Hey! That’s rude, you know?! I’m older~” he pouted as he rubbed his forehead.

“Can’t you figure it out?” Eli asked and Luhan shook his head weakly in response. The younger one tried hard not to push the older one’s forehead again after he saw the response. “I can teach you how to cook, ge,” he said as he rolled his eyes.

Luhan’s eyes went wide in surprise and then he clicked his fingers, agreeing that idea. “You’re right! Aigoo… aigoo… who knows you can be this smart and handsome?” he said happily as he ruffled Eli’s hair lovingly.

“It’s not I’m being smart,” Eli said as he smiled naughtily at Luhan. “You’re the one who’s too stupid…”

“Yah!” Luhan exclaimed and gave Eli a hard slap on his upper arm. “That’s for being too rude to your favorite gege,” he said as he crossed his arms.

Eli pouted and grinned painfully as he rubbed his upper arm. “Fine,” he said. “I won’t teach you how to cook because you’ve been so mean to me…” he started to get up from the couch.

“Nooo…” said Luhan as he pulled Eli’s wrist and insisted him to take a seat again. “I’m sorry, okay?” he admitted. “You’ve said you could help me. Don’t take back your words easily, baby~ Do you have a heart to see me sad?” Luhan begged as he showed his puppy-eyed. He knew well a lot of people will be lured by his puppy-eyed, included Eli.

Eli felt uneasy after he saw Luhan’s eyes. Omo… I make him beg on me… he thought. “Of course, no,” he said. “Okay, let’s just start the lesson,” he gave in.

Luhan cheered happily secretly. “What should we do first?”

 

***

 

Knock… knock… knock…

“Come in!” Kris exclaimed in his seat. He was so busy with his paper in his room.

A beautiful slim woman came in and she bowed at Kris before speaking. “There’s a young man coming to see you, Sir,” she said.

Kris put the paper down from his hand as he looked at the woman with a frown. A young man? Luhan? He thought. Then he shook his head to shoo that thoughts. Luhan doesn’t know my office. “Let him in,” he said to the woman.

Shortly after that, a young man came into his room without caring to knock the door first. “Kris, I hate you!” he exclaimed in upset in English. He took a seat on the couch casually even though Kris had not told him so.

Kris sighed heavily after he saw the young man. Here comes trouble. “What’s wrong, Kevin?” he asked, in English too, as he got up from his chair and walked towards his guest.

“I hate you for making me struggle with your children!” Kevin said as he crossed his arm. He pouted at Kris and gave him a deathly stare, but the latter found it cute which made him laughed. Kevin frowned confusedly to see the response. “Yaaah… what’s so funny? Don’t laugh, you dummy! I’m angry!”

“You’re not angry, sweetie. You’re cute,” Kris said as he pinched Kevin’s cheek lightly with his fingers.

“Aw! That hurts!” Kevin said as he freed his cheek from Kris’ fingers. “Stop playing around with me! I seriously hate you now,” he said. “Just take those children out of my life! I also have my own life, Kris. I just can’t take care of them well when I have to deal with my life. They’re so out of control!” he continued then he massaged his temple. “They’ve made me got headache a lot too and I hate it.”

“I’m sorry for that, okay?” Kris admitted as he patted Kevin’s shoulder. “Just let them be with you for a while. I’ll take my children soon.”

“When?”

“Soon, sweetie. Soon…”

Kevin groaned. “You always say that and I hate it,” he pouted again.

“Are you in your period?” Kris asked curiously and he got a hard slap from Kevin because of that question. “That hurts…” he pouted.

“That’s because you’re too stupid to figure it out. I’m a man and I won’t have period, you dummy!”

“You know I’m stupid, but you still love me, don’t you?” Kris said as he hugged Kevin’s shoulder tightly.

“Ugh, I hate you, Kris!”

“I love you too, Kevin!”

Kevin palmed his face in frustration. This argument won’t have its end… he thought irritably. “Fine! I’ll take care of the children, but remember you will take them soon, okay?” he said as he pointed his pinky finger at Kris.

Kris smiled happily and then he hook Kevin’s finger with his. “I will,” he said.

 

***

I decided to make it longer and I put Eli and Kevin from U-KISS. I love KrisHan and ElVin!!! >w<

please, anticipate it! I'll work well~~^o^)9