A Dinner

Housemaid

Eli could feel something between Luhan and Kris during their dinner. It was going well, quiet and peaceful, but he found either Kris or Luhan would steal a sight of each other and he even saw the blush on Luhan’s cheeks after he took a look at Kris. Eli sighed heavily. He knew what happened. He had just realized it and it made him feel awkward for being together with them. Yeah, he loved Luhan more than the older one loved him, but he wanted to make sure if Luhan did not have the same feeling with him. If the older one did not, he decided to leave.

Luhan excused himself from Eli and Kris after dinner for washing the dishes and the youngest of the three volunteered him to help the older one and Luhan did not refuse it. Both of them talked freely and even laughed when one of them throwing a joke.

“So... do you think working here is fun?” asked Eli to Luhan when they were talking about the older one’s new job.

Luhan nodded as he washed his hands after he had finished washing the last dishes. “It’s tiring, no joke, but I like it,” he answered then he took a towel to dry his hands.

Eli smiled at Luhan as he looked at him with a suspicious look. “May I know why you like this job?”

Luhan’s cheeks started being pinkish after he heard that question. I can’t tell you the truth, Eli yah... he thought. Because he may be listening at us now. Then Luhan chuckled awkwardly as he rubbed his nape. “That’s not important, isn’t it?”

Eli shrugged. “Well, I just want to know,” he said. Then he reached for Luhan’s hand and holded it tight. “Lu-ge, do you love me?”

Luhan frowned confusedly. “Yeah, of course,” he said as he nodded steadily. He ruffled Eli’s hair lovingly with his free hand and smiled at him warmly. “You’re my favorite younger brother I’ve ever met so why don’t I...”

“No,” said Eli as he put Luhan’s hand away from his hair and hold it. So, it’s clear now... he thought sadly. He sighed heavily as he looked at the older one deeply. “Don’t you love me as a man?”

Luhan’s eyes widened in surprise and his heart beat faster. “As a man?” he repeated and Eli nodded in response. “Do you love me? As a man?” he asked.

“I do,” Eli replied firmly.

“How could you?!” Luhan exclaimed as he released both of his hands from Eli’s. He was so surprised with the younger one’s confession because he never expected Eli would have that kind of feeling towards him. “I thought you were normal...” he murmured.

“So, you don’t love me anymore because I’m a gay?”

“No!” shouted Luhan quickly. I also like guy, he thought. “Don’t be offended. No, no... that’s not what I mean,” he said. “But... really... I only love you as a brother.”

“Okay,” Eli said as he looked at Luhan’s hands which were still being holded by him tightly. “Can I kiss you for the last time?” he asked as he looked at the older one with a pleading look.

Because Luhan did not want to make Eli feel more down, he nodded. It’s just a kiss on a cheek, he thought. But he was wrong. The younger one was leaning closer to him and his lips were going to kiss the older one’s lips, not cheeks. Oh my...

Eli did not waste his chance. He kissed Luhan deeply as he pushed the older one’s nape to deepened the kiss if it was possible. He did it gently and he was sure that Luhan, whose body stiffened at the first time, was slowly being relaxed and it made him have a courage for doing more. He Luhan’s lips, asking for an entrance, but the older one seemed like not to notice it. So, he bit Luhan’s lips, making the older one’s shouted and opened his mouth. When Eli was about to slip his tongue in Luhan’s, someone pulled him away, breaking their kiss.

“That’s enough,” said Kris as he looked at them with a cold stare. “I was lonely. Didn’t you even remember that I’m still here, in my own house? And how could you make out in here without my permission?”

Eli rolled his eyes. Kris’s such a mood ruiner! He thout iritably. Then he looked at Luhan whose face reddened in embarrassment as he looked at anywhere but Kris. Unfortunately, it was my last kiss with you, Lu-ge... “I’m sorry, Kris. I won’t do that again, promise!” he said.

Kris nodded. “That’s good! I take your words.”

Eli nodded. “Well... guys, I think I have to go home now,” he said, which made Luhan confused.

“But we haven’t watched the movie yet,” said Luhan with a disappointed tone.

Eli chuckled as he scratched his nape. “I forget I haven’t washed my clothes yet,” he said, making an excuse. “I’ll be super busy tomorrow since it’ll be Sunday. Well, then…” he looked at the older ones one by one as he smiled at them. “I’ll leave. Have a beautiful night, geges!”

Both Luhan and Kris frowned confusedly at Eli’s last sentence. “He’s always being random like that?” asked Kris when Eli left the house.

Luhan shook his head. “He’s weird,” he said and then he sighed heavily. Now my life will be boring… he thought. What should I do after this? I’ve already finished my job, so… I may be sleeping? But… it’s still nine!

“Lu,” Kris snapped Luhan out of his train of thought.

“Yeah? There’s something you want me to do?” asked Luhan.

Kris felt his body get hot as he looked at Luhan. “Ermm… can we continue to watch the movie?” he asked as he looked away from the older one since he did not want Luhan to see his red face. Oh, Kris, what’s wrong with you?

Luhan blinked his eyes twice and fast after he heard that question. Did he say he wants us to watch movie?? He thought in disbelief. Geez! Luhan, this is your chance! Go grab it fast! Say yes! “O-okay,” he said. “I-I will prepare the popcorn and drink.”

Kris nodded. “I’ll set the movie then,” he said.

 

***

oh my... what did I write?? TT sorry for making you wait too long... orz

what do you think about this chapter?? you know, you can criticize it and I'll accept it ^^

by the way, I made the cover!! >w< what do you think??

maybe I'll change the cover someday since I didn't put ElVin on it...TT

thanks for reading, subscribing, giving an upvote, and commenting so far

you guys are jjang!! thanks again *bow* I'll work hard for this!!^o^)9