oo8

My ert Boss(EXO Lay Imagine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Author's POV

 

After she get inside, the first thing she did was checking if Mr. Yixing were inside..  And to her luck he wasn't..

 

After she changed her clothes to her uniform, her room door opened. Guess who?   

 

Of course Yixing..

He walked to her slowly..   "-What are you doing here Mr. Yixing??"

 

"LAY." -he shouted at her suddenly. She is shocked..

 

"I told you to call me Lay.." he said with a calm voice tone after seeing her shivering..

 

Lay started to walking to her.. She backed away..  He walked , she backed... Now he is in shock..

 

He scared her.. He scared his angel.. But he is not going to give up..  He walked to her until her back touched the wall..   (The usual K-Drama scene guysssss..=p) 

 

He gets closer to her.. Their face is inch away.. This is the second time their face is gets close today..

 

He raise his hand slowly.. She started to scare again cuz she is thinking he is going to hit her.. But she thought wrong..

 

Then he began touching her face.. Softly, slowly, lovingly staring her with expression of bing sorry..

 

He breaking inside for shouting and scaring her..

"-I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry..I shouldn't have shout at  you.. I don't even know why I shout at you..  I shouldn't did that.. I apologise.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter