oo2

My ert Boss(EXO Lay Imagine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kassandra's POV

 

The man let me inside. But I'm still cold. And WOW. This mansion is designed really good. Perfect.

 

But what should I do now?Who is that man, I talked a while ago?

 

"You must be Kassandra." - I heard that man's voice again.

 

"Yes, I'm Kassandra." - I said because I'm the one who name is Kassandra here right?{Don't worry reader it's just a joke.. =))}

 

"Please follow me." - The man said and let me upstairs.

 

"Take a seat please." -He said and I can say easily; he is totally ert.Because the way he is walking, talking and looking at you, it's weird. He is acting like a ert.Now too. He is looking at me like ert. Like he is going to eat me anytime soon..

 

"Thank you." - I said as I taking a seat infront of him. He sat opposite of me. Lucky me, there is a working table between us..

 

Lay's POV

 

She is beautiful. All I can think is how beautiful she is. Her voice is really relaxing me. I'm melting by hearing her soft voice.I'm melting by looking by looking her beautiful eyes. And I'm feeling like this for the first time ever..

 

"So , you are here for job opportunity. And as I heard you a while ago, you can do everyting!? Am I right?" -I asked for starting a conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter