oo7

My ert Boss(EXO Lay Imagine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Yixing's POV

 

I kissed her. Her soft lips. My addiction.. That was amazing. I just wanna hold her and cuddle with her now.. She is so cute.  


She is the first girl that made me feel like this .. She is...   then someone bumped my left arm.. Damn that hurts..

 

"I'm sorry." he said and go away..  I just realise where is my angel ? Where is she? Did she walked away when I was daydreaming? I start walking..  No running.  I started running.. I need to find her..

 

There I saw her.. Walking slowly with her hands in her pockets..  Gosh she is like an angel..   I started  to follow her again. But this time she didn't realise that some is following her ..  She must be in deep thoughts.. Maybe she is thinking about the kiss.. Maybe I amazed her with me kissing skills. I will hope about that..  

 

She stopped  at someone's door.. Maybe that's her parents house. She told me she missed her parents and will go to them.. But the house is looking beautiful. I remember that she told me she needs money when I was talking to he about taking the job. So if she needs money isn't that mean she is little poor..  I thought she is poor..


Wait.. Some women open the door.. Is that her mom?  I heard my angel saying "Hi."  but she has no emotion on her face.. The women on the door showed her hand quietly.. Not even saying "Hi"..  What kind of mom is she? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter