another one, please

Peeled.

The rain stops, leaving puddles on the ground. Everyone is soggy but the tension is still there. ChulChoi Seunghyun is the only one who looks at ease, as he keep on the smokes from his pipe.

He raises his left hand, and flick.

WHOOOSH

Any kind of fire disappears from the town. There’s no longer black smoke in the sky, there's no longer fire burning on the buildings.

 

 

“Black magic…” Seungri murmurs.

“Ah Seungri, you weren't this silent before” Seunghyun notices the guy who’s been standing behind Jiyong’s back.
“Where’s the spirit?”

He flicks his hand again, and all the fire starts again.

“SEUNGHYUN!” Jiyong is no longer composed. He grips his sword and took it out of its scabbard.
“Kang seungyoon, you go to the castle now!” He told the young general.
He gives him the other sword that he always kept on his waist.
“I will forever be in your debt, general, ” He makes time to bow at Seungyoon.

General Kang try to control his horse and carefully received the sword with his trembling hands.
He bows to his YangKwon before he stomps on the rein and leaves the place, rushing towards the castle.

 

 

“Run general, run!” A guy emerged from the midst of the army.

He has a white hair covering his left eyes. Standing next to the ChulChoi with  black-gigantic-flashy-shining hammer on both of his arms, and chains wind around his bare chest.
“What are you looking at? My Abs?”. He sneers at Jiyong and Seungri.

“I thought you were sleeping” Seunghyun looked at him.

“I was, but then that guy’s voice is too loud, ” He looked at Jiyong.
“I don't like it, can I kill him now?”

Jiyong raise his sword.

“No you can’t, I told you he’s mine”. Seunghyun told him to calm down.
“Daesung my beast, I’ll give you everything, but not his head”

And so Daesung, grins at them,
“His head?” He pointed at Jiyong.
“Then, can I have his head?” he moves his finger to Seungri.

“Sure—“

“I don't like people like you,” Jiyong slowly rides his horse forward.
“I don’t like people like a king who plays with souls and wars,”
“You’re leading hundreds souls into no where”

“Leading them to Nowhere?” Seunghyun chuckles.
“No, no, no”. He accepts the YangKwon invitation to face him.
“I’m here to show them, what is victory”. 
And he raises his sword,
“What is like to be a good man and finish his duty”. He stomps the rein, and rush towards YangKwon with his Sword up.

CLINK

Jiyong puts up with Seunghyun and his serrated blade. When Seunghyun strikes, he defense, and he pushes again, to strikes at him. The two Kings are now on their own battlefield. They took out their title and fight there as Jiyong and Seunghyun.

 

“Argh, you’re too fast” Seunghyun sneer at Jiyong as he missed his neck.
“You’re just what? Two years younger than me?” 

Jiyong don't have a time for any useless talk when he holds his sword. There’s only one thing on his mind, and it's for him to do anything to make his kingdom Save.

“Or is it a year?” Seunghyun swing his sword,

Jean dodges and strikes for Seunghyun’s arms,

CLINK 

But It's too easy for Seunghyun to put up with that.

“You’re disappointing!” he groans.
“Sara is mocking at you right—“
“ARGH!!!!!!!”

In one slash, Jiyong cuts the ChuilChoi’s left arm. His hand fell to the ground, and bloods gush over his armless shoulder. 

“BASTARD!!!!!!” He yells. 
Everyone remains silent, and froze. Even his own Soldiers and Daesung.

Jiyong took a couple steps backwards, realizing that he shows no expression of pain.

“That won't be enough,” He fakes a smile, and laugh.
“Ahaahahahahahaha!!” Bones start to grow out of his left shoulder, and tissues emerge from it, forming muscles, and skin. He got his left arm back.
“I don't want to go to hell as a person, I would like to be one of the kings in there”

“Jiyong!!!” Seungri called for the YangKwon. He is now sure of what he see is not a human, but a monster. There’s no way, Jiyong can win from him.

Jiyong doesn't flinch, and still keep his eyes on Seunghyun.
“You’re—”

Seungri rushes towards the stoic YangKwon,
“Jiyong you get back here!!! Let me—“

He raises his hand, and told the Ah to stop.

Seungri pulled the rein, 
“Jiyong!!!” He clenches his teeth, realising that he have no power to stop his friend .

“No, dont—“

Jiyong get out of his horse,
“Don't harm my people, they’re innocence”
He walks closer towards the enemy.
“A head for a head” He glares at Seunghyun.

The ChulChoi too, he jumps out from his sword and joins Jiyong on the ground.
“Then we need two heads”

“Aren’t my head big enough—”

“You don't get to be the snobby one here”. With a flick, Seunghyun moves two six steps ahead, and now Jiyong’s head is already on his sword.
“See you later, ” With his left hand, He pulled and rip the YangKwon Jiyong head. leaving the body fell on the ground and flood it with bloods, He looked at Seungri, and show what’s in his hand.
“Get me another one, please”

As tears dropping from Seungri’s eyes, he raises his right hand, and flicks. Smokes emerge from the ground and covers him. In a second, There’s no Yang people left in that place anymore.