clashed.

Peeled.

“If you can't answer me, you can always nod or shake your head”. The YangKwon pour another drink for himself.

“Do you hate me?”. 

 

Jinwoo shake his head.

 

“Good, Cause I don’t hate you either”.

“But..”.  Jiyong stop himself from another sip of wine when he saw the looks of his son.

“It's okay if you thought of me as the bad guy, I deserve to be called one”.

“My hopes for you is—“

 

“YoungKwon I’m back!!!”.

A guy barge in and cut the words of the kings.

“Ey? Jinwoo you still here?” He realized the presence of another human being who was talking with the king.

 

“Can you at least knock?” Jiyong sighed. He hates it the most when someone interrupt him when he talks.

“Mino, you sit next to your brother”

And now the YangKwon share his sight on the two of his sons.

 

“What's up?” He pulls a chair next to Jinwoo and casually jump on it, not knowing how tense the atmosphere was before he came.

“It's so rare to see Jinwoo accompanying you for after dinner drink”. He snatches the nearest glass that he can find and fill it with wine.

 

“Mino,” Jiyong thoroughly pay attention on his 16 years old son action.

 

“It's for you dad” Mino puts down the bottle and gave the glass to his father.

 

 

“So what kind of special training did you get?”

Jiyong take the glass from his son’s hand and put it on the table.

 

“A lot, I guess? I mean Now General Kang is no longer hesitating on using his best move on me”. Mino’s eyes are wandering around the table looking for leftover food.

“And also I hold a record on archery! My best shot was 100 meter”

“That’s why I am discharged earlier, They say I’m too good!”. Mino is more than happy to tell his dad and brother about his warfare training.

 

“Oh, I thought that you fail at it, just like your brother”.

 

Mino’s startled and looked at Jinwoo.

“Jinwoo? No, no! General Kang told me that Jinwoo just passed his level A training” half stumbling, he tries to explain a message that the general asked him to tell to YangKwon.

 

“You don't need to cover for his ,” Jiyong gets up and wipe his hand with a piece of cloth.

“Mino I want you to teach your brother, as well as your cousin on how to be a worthy Yang”. Before he leaves, he takes a look at his oldest son again.

“The next time we met I would like it to be us as a family do some hunting on the forest”. He put on his leather gloves and leave the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the two brothers are left alone now.

Mino took the glass that he poured earlier and took a big gulp

“I saw ImYang walks in the hallway in tears, did they fight again?”

 

Jinwoo just stay still in his chair and look at the big window, spacing out.

 

The younger brother finally realizes the face that Jinwoo has. It's empty, and his eyes are stuffed and red. Mino opens his arm and reach for Jinwoo’s shoulder. He hugs him tightly and pat on his head.

“Don't mind about what he said, He didn't mean it like that” he whispers.

 

 

“I don't think so,” Said jinwoo out of the blue.

“A YangKwon always stays true to his words”

“He’s the one and only YangKwon Jiyong, a guy who’s words is listened by thousands of people”

“And here I am, the HanYang who is just a pretty doll—“

 

Mino stop his brother’s words as he fed him with a glass of wine.

“Try to be a rebel for once, its fun”

 

 

 

 

………………………………………………………….

 

 

“What is wrong with him, he can just take this to the library himself”. Taehyun can't help but to complain all the way from the study room to the library. He’s pissed off not because he have to return two books that his dad read, but because he woke him up from his beauty sleep. 

“He’s just lazy and—“

Taehyun stop nagging once he realized who was standing not far from him. Its Yu, the only girl in the castle who’s prettier than Dara for him. 

 

He watches on how Yu is gracefully tying her hair up and try to carry two big trays on her hands. 

He’s in a dilemma, this the first time that he can actually  talk to her alone but he’s in his worst condition. Taehyun wants to approach her and offer her a help, but then he realizes that he’s still on his sleepwear. Even worse, he hasn’t washed his face, nor brush his teeth.

 

But it's too late, there's no time to think about such a thing. Yu realizes the presence of Taehyun and bow to him. 

 

Taehyun’s face turn red, and so he spontaneously walked up to her while covering part of his cheek.

“Ah, I’m sorry” He put drop his book and took both of the trays from Yu’s Hand.

 

Yu was surprised.

“Oh, No pleases I can do it myself”

 

Taehyun shake his head.

“Where will you take this?”. 

 

“Oh Yang Jinwoo, Yang Mino and Yang Seunghoon held a morning practice and they skip their breakfast, so I had to bring it to them” Yu formally not trying to make an eye contact with Taehyun.

 

“Tsk, Those brats”. He sneered.

“Where are they?”

 

“The Chef told me that they’re at the east wings park”

“Oh my god, That's like far away..”. Taehyun bulges his eyes.

“Let's go, I need to teach them some manner, ” He try to maintain the balance of the tray while stepping forward.

 

“Excuse me, Ah Taehyun”.

 

Taehyun try to turn his face without moving his body.

“Yes?”

 

“What about these books?” Yu pick up the books that he dropped.

 

Taehyun feels like he wants to throw the food away and use the tray to cover his face. 

“Uh..”. Taehyun don't know what to say, his face’s turning all red.

 

Yu come up to him.

“Is it okay for me to—“

 

“Can you put it on my head?” Taehyun exclaimed. 

 

“Uh?” 

Taehyun left her in puzzle.

 

“Yeah, you can put it on my head,”

The young Ah stoops a little, equate with Yu’s height.

“Actually, I want to practice my balancing and—“

“I'm not bad at it!”. Taehyun starts blabbering.

 

Yu doesn't really get the idea of it, but if its a request from him, then its her duty to fulfil it.

She piles the books and put it on Taehyun’s head.

“Like that?” She asked.

 

“Yup”. Taehyun smile at her without moving his head.

 

“Are you sure its fine?”. Yu is unsure of it as she sees the trembling hands of Taehyunn.

 

“Ahem!”. Taehyun walks slowly as he thought of himself, ‘ how can you be more stupid than those yangs? ‘

 

The young familiar can't help but to chuckle at the Ah weird behavior.

 

 

 

 

 

After five minutes of stupidly maintaining the balance of two trays on each hand and a pile of book oh his head, The sounds of woods clashing in a certain rhythm is becoming Audible to Taehyun.

He found the three young princes were already wet in sweat as they held a morning sword lesson under the sunlight.

 

“Excuse me, But I need to take care of it from here”. Yu takes over the tray.

“Thank you so much”. 

 

Taehyun can't handle that sweet smile of her. He becomes conscious of himself, and ended up dropping the book to the ground.

 

 

CLASH

 

The sound of book that fell into the floor echoed.

 

Jinwoo, Seunghoon and Mino drop their wooden sticks and turn their eyes into the open hallways as they found Taehyun and the familiar standing awkwardly.

 

Right away, Yu delivers the tray to the tired looking princes.

 

“Oh? Is that breakfast?” Jinwoo jump into helping her with the tray.

“You don't have to carry it here, We purposely skip the breakfast”

 

Yu shook his head.

“I just did what they told me to do”.  She took a piece of cloth from her pocket and held it on the ground. She open the tray and carefully serve the food.

 

 

“That’s a lot..” 

Jinwoo, Seunghoon and Mino are surprised. It's almost like a mini feast party. Breads, fruits, even milk, their table menu are brought here.

 

“Please enjoy the food”. Yu bowed again.

 

“Oh, thank you! But please, you don't have to do this again”.

 

She smiled, and leave.

 

 

 

“Taehyun what are you doing there? Come and help us finish this!” Seunghoon called for Taehyun who’s still standing still from earlier.

 

Taehyun stretch at his weary neck, and walking towards them.

“You spoiled Yangs, how can you make Yu brought all of those plates for you guys all the way from the  west wing!”. 

He stared coldly at his three friends.

 

Singing sighed and apologizes,

“Well, we’re sorry I mean its not like we--“

“With so what’s her name?”. He was distracted by the fact that Taehyun knows her name.

 

“Yu, her name is Yu”.

 

“Wait, so now you remember all the names of people who works in this place?” Mino scratch on his head.

 

“No, only her”.

 

Both Mino and Seunghoon looked at each other, and start to laugh.

“Aaahhahahaah Taehyun your face is all red!”

 

Taehyun looked away.

“What do you guys mean, huh? Aren't yours too?”. He pointed at the fact that his friends’ faces are also red because of exhaustions.

 

“But our red faces are healthy, and yours is dirty!” Seunghoon raise his hand for a high five.

“Ouch! Taehyun you’re busted!” Mino strike at Seunghoon’s hand.

 

Jinwoo can't help but to laugh at it too.

“Ahahaha, taehyun!”

 

“Whatever, I don't get you guys!”.

He grabs three towels that sprawls next to their breakfast,

“Goo dries up, you guys are stinky as skunk!”. And throw it to them.

 

 

 

 

 

After they fish drying up their selves, the four of them sit together and having a breakfast.

 

“Eh, Jinwoo I heard that you can finally ride on Louis’s back?” Mino wonders.

 

“Not really, I just sat on it”. Jinwoo wipe his hand and finishes his eatings. He grabs the wood stick and start to swing it.

“Is my posture’s correct?”

 

“No, your shoulder is too low”. Taehyun gets up and correcting Jinwoo’s shoulder.

“If you’re going to hold your sword with both your hands, your shoulder has to be like this” He gave an example.

 

Jinwoo try to follow the example.

“Like this?”

 

Taehyun nods.

“You’re not weak you know, in term of strength I think we’re the same. It's just that you’re still stiff and awkward.

 

“Oh, right, Taehyun you prefer to hold it with both of your hands, huh?” Mino grabs two wood sticks and give one of it's two taehyun.

“Let's battle! Your two handed sword technique versus my legendary single hand“

 

 

WOOSH

 

 

In one slash, Taehyun is able to drop Mino’s wood stick.

“Rule number one, never make a conversation with your enemy”. 

 

“Ahahahaha,” Mino seems happy.

“You should’ve join me with the special training!”. He grabs the stick and start to attack on Taehyun.

 

“Well, unlike you, I’m a natural”. Taehyun leave no room for defeat even if its just for fun.

 

“Let's see!”

 

 

And so the two of them start to waving the wood stick to one another as if they’re in a real battle.

 

 

 

 

Seunghoon and Jinwoo just sit and watch them.

“Mino must be very happy to have an equal match”. Seunghoon mutters.

“He looks miserably bored when he taught us earlier”

 

“Yeah..” Jinwoo agrees.

 

“Anyway, have you meet your dad?”. Seunghoon change the topic. He’s worried of his cousin who’s been spacing out and looking very tired.

 

“No,”

“He only wants to see me on a hunting event”. 

 

“Hah, That Old man put to much pressure on you!” Seunghoon’s annoyed.

“He needs to chill of an“

 

“No, he’s right,” 

“The fact that I’m HanYang is unavoidable”. He lay his body on the ground as he tries to relax his mind.

“I just need to get—“

 

 

WHOOOSSH.

 

A sudden blast of winds intrudes.

 

“ARGH!!!!”. Taehyun shouted in pain.

 

“TAEHYUN!!!” Mino drops his stick and rushed towards Taehyun.

 

Seunghoon and Jinwoo are both startled, as they cant believe what just happened.

 

An arrow is stuck in taehyun’s feet.