Perhaps.

Peeled.

“Seunghoon?”.  Right after Jinwoo open the door, he saw nothing but the empty dining table and chairs.

“Seunghoon where are you?”. He even reveals all the old and rusted big curtains to look for his cousin.

“Seunghoon!”

 

But no matter how hard is jinwoo looking for Seunghoon, he’s just not there. All that he can see is just one big dining table made from marbles, and eight pairs of chairs. Two big cupboards with kinds of old porcelain displayed inside of it, and a big painting of a group of people who he doesn’t know having a feast party.

“Ew, I might got an allergic just for breathing here”. A guy came,  standing outside the open door and looked around.

“Yang, what are you doing here?”. He continue.

 

“Taehyun! I’m  looking for Seunghoon”. Said Jinwoo.

 

“Seunghoon? I think I just saw him petting on Louis on the stable. Taehyun start to sniff around.

“Yang this place smells like Seunghoon’s fart”

 

“I know! That’s why I went to this room,” He began to touch anything that he sees.

“I thought it was locked, but then I smell something and I just have to open this door..,”

“Taehyun I don’t even know that this room is existed!”.

 

“For a prince not knowing his own palace is kinda pathetic,”.  He sneers.

“But seriously, Yang Jinwoo you need to get out of this place”.

 

“Taehyun since when did you becoming this worry brat?”.

 

“You don’t like it? Fine, I might just lock you up inside and—“

 

“No! No! Fine, look, I’m moving”. Jinwoo finally move his feet and leave the room.

 

………………………………………………………………….

 

Jinwoo keep on smiling whenever he passes  by people. That’s just Yang Jinwoo. The oldest prince of the Yang Kingdom. He’s known for his good looks and kind heart. Everyone loves him, every guy want to be him and every girls want to be with him.

As for Taehyun who is one of Jinwoo’s close friends, he is also treated as a prince. He is the son Of Jinwoo’s teacher and were raised in the castle too. Everyone knows and respecting him. He might seem cold and arrogant but more than anyone else, only Jinwoo who exactly knows how kind is Taehyun.

“Excuse me,” A woman carefully try to make an eye contact with them.

“Yang Jinwoo, what would you like for dinner tonight?”. She slowly speaks.

 

“Ah? Me?” Jinwoo was a bit startled.

“I’m okay with anything as long as is not pork”

 

“Oh, okay,”. She nods.

“How about Ah Taehyun?  Do you have any specific request?”

 

 “Um,”

Taehyun uncomfortably look away and fix his hair.

“I’m okay, I don’t have any specific request”.

 

“Oh, Okay then, please excuse me”. She bowed then leave.

 

Jinwoo initially put an eye to his friend.

“What was her name? was it Ji? Or Min?”

 

“Stupid, Its Yu*”. Taehyun walks away.

 

Jinwoo start to laugh a little as he saw his friend blushing

“Do you like Yu?”

“Do you want to marry her?”

 

 

“Can you just shut up? Do you still want me to take you to the stable or not?”. WIthout looking back, Taehyun keep on walking.

 

“Okay! Okay! Wait for me!”

 

…………

 

“If its about the smell that make you don’t want to go the stable, then it make sense. But how can someone be afraid of a horse?” Taehyun cover his nose soon after they enter the stable.

Ranks of shires horse are settling in front of them.  Right now, they’re not just standing in unordinary stable, but it’s the stable where the horse of commander and elites are kept. In total, there are 10 to 15 horse that is also taller than any of them.

 

“I’m not afraid of them, It’s just that I had a bad experience with them,” Jinwoo pulled on Taehyun cuff and carefully walk in.

“Taehyun, Have this stable ever been this big? I cant find Seunghoon”

 

“I told you, he’s with Louis, so—“

“Guys! Hey! What are you guys doing here!”. 

And out of nowhere seunghoon appears from behind of Taehyun and jinwoo.

Both taehyun and Jinwoo  turn around, and look up.

 

“Get out of there,” Taehyun pointed at Seunghoon and Louis the horse.

“Your cousin have been looking for you this whole time”

 

“Really? Jinwoo? What’s wrong?” He looked down, and found his cousin covering his face behind taehyun’s back.

“Wait, are you still afraid of horse?”.

 

“First of all, I’m not afraid of horse, I just don’t like them”. Jinwoo try to make an eye contact with Louis who is three meters away from him.

“And also, don’t you think that you forgot anything important?”. Jinwoo try to make his cousin remember.

 

“Anything important? Such as?”. But he doesn’t seem to recall .

 

“Seriously? Even I who doesn’t have anything to do with it remember”. Taehyun wags his hand all over his face, as he tries to repealing flies.

“General Kang Asked you and Jinwoo to re doing the test which both of you miserably failed at it”

 

“test? What test?”. Still, everything’s not make sense for Seunghoon.

 

“Seunghoon!” Jinwoo raise his tone.

“the sword skill test! How can you forget about that?”

 

Seunghoon finally get the idea.

“Owh, yeah.. Now I remember,”.

“Jinwoo, come here” He told Jinwoo to come closer.

 

Jinwoo slowly move away from Taehyun’s back and walk closer towards Seunghoon while trying his best to keep the distance between him and Louis.

 

“What?”. The closest length that he can get between him And Seunghoon+ Louis is a meter away.

 

And suddenly, Seunghoon slouch a little and reach for Jinwoo. He put his arm around Jinwoo’s chest and try to pulled him up.

“Taehyun help me!”. He squeak as he realize how heavy Jinwoo is.

 

“Seunghoon what are you doing!!” Jinwoo is in panic because of Seunghoon unexpected action of trying to bring him to sit on the saddle with him.

 

“Fine,”. Taehyun who were stay still finally put his hand on JInwoo’s waist and help him to sit on the saddle.

“Yang stop kicking!” Taehyun mutters.

 

“Taehyun! You too! Why are you—“

And the next thing he knows is that he’s taller than Taehyun.

Jinwoo cant believe that he’s actually sitting on a horse back.

His face turning pale.

“Hey, get me out of here!”

 

“Yang, You’re a god damn seventeen years old prince,”. Taehyun shook his head.

“Arent you ashamed of your self? You even need our help just to sat on your birthday gift”. And wave his hair.

“Well what ever, Unlike you guys, General Kang loves me. So good luck”. He calmly walk away from them and leave the stable.

 

“Taehyun! Where are you going? Help me to get down first!” . Jinwoo’s begging.

 

“My handsome cousin, hold on to me,” Seunghoon put Jinwoo’s arm on his waist.

“The faster we get to General Kang, the happier he’ll be”. He pat on Louis.

“Louis, Gajja!” And stomp on the bridle

 

“Arkh! Seunghoon!”. Jinwoo cant help but to scream as soon as Louis move it feet.

 

“Just hold on to me and trust your own horse!”. Seunghoon keep the pace to be light and stable.

 

“But I told you! you can have Louis!”. Jinwoo close his eyes.  Doesn’t want to accept the fact that he’s riding a horse right now.

 

“How could you say that? Louis might be offended by that!”.

“Well I’ll show you why you need to be proud of this horse,”

Seunghoon signaling a gallop,

 

“Seunghoon you idiot!”

 

………………

 

 “ Kang Seungyoon! “

After a short ride from the stable to the nearest fortress, Seunghoon Called for the mighty  general name,

 

“Seunghoon how dare you too call him that?” Jinwoo Tap on Seunghoon’s shoulder.

“He might—“

 

“So apparently the prince is no longer afraid of riding a horse?”.

 From one of the fortress door, A guy walks out with a pipe on his mouth. Yup, he’s the one and only Kang seungyoon, the youngest general  that the Yang kingdom ever Have. He’s only 20 years old, but every soldier in the land have their highest respect for this guy.

 

“How many time should I said this? I’m not afraid of horse! Ijust—“

 

All of a sudden Seunghoon jumps from the horse.

“General Kang! Why am I failing at that test again?”. He straightly walks towards Seungyoon

 

Jinwoo was streaked,

“Seunghoon! why are you leaving me?!” he is now stuck alone on a horse back.

“Get me out of here too!”

 

“You can just jump,” Seunghoon doesn’t seem to care about it.

“It’s not that high”

 

“General Kang! Would you like to help me?” Jinwoo turn his face to Seungyoon.

 

“No”. Seungyoon shoke his head.

 

Jinwoo start to get pissed off.

“Hey! If none of you want to help me to get out of here, I will leave you guys and wont redoing the test!”.

 

Seunghoon And Seungyoon just stay still.

As for Seunghoon, he start to chuckled a little.

“Jinwoo, You cant even pat on it..”

 

And now is Jinwoo’s turn to freeze and not able to reply on those words.

 

“You guys need to stop fooling around and take this seriously”. Took a scabbard from his back,

“What If I told you to actually fight seunghoon with a real sword?” He reveal the shiny sword from it and start to play with it.

 

“I won’t do that,” Jinwoo refuses.

“And also, there’s no way you’ll told me to do that”.

 

“really?”. General Kang waved his sword and pointed at Seunghoon’s neck with it.

“Perhaps you would like me to do it for you, Yang?”