Six

Something Kinda Crazy

6 / 💐

 

“Ok, that’s it. You are talking to Jiwon and that’s final.” Jinhwan said, pulling Hanbin’s blanket away from his face. Hanbin has been stuck in his room during free time and after school ever since he got sick. The others thought it was because he still wasn’t feeling well but it’s been almost a week now and they realized it isn’t just about getting sick, it was also about Jiwon.

 

“No,” Hanbin whined, pulling the blankets over his body. “I’m staying here and it’s not like he cares anyway.” He added and Jinhwan rolled his eyes.

 

“He cares for you okay? He even tried to approach you multiple times but you keep on avoiding him.” Jinhwan said.

 

“He made me wait.”

 

“And your fault for walking in the rain.” Junhoe said and Hanbin glared at him.

 

“Seriously, you don’t even have a reason to sulk anymore. Jiwon apologized, you aren’t sick anymore, what else do you need?” Jinhwan said. Hanbin let out a yelp when Junhoe suddenly pulled him into a sitting position. Jinhwan stared at him, waiting for an answer and Hanbin sighed.

 

“I… I don’t know.” He said.

 

“You don’t know?” Jinhwan scoffed.

 

“Yeah, I don’t know.”

 

“You don’t know or you’re just feeling everything at once?” Junhoe spoke. Hanbin look at him with a confused face and Junhoe rolled his eyes.

 

“You’re mad at him because he didn’t tell you he won’t be going home with you. You’re mad at him because he likes Momo and isn’t spending time with you like how it’s supposed to be and you’re definitely mad at yourself because you like him and you can’t do anything about it because he likes someone else. You're mad and jealous. Am I right or am I right?” He said. Hanbin opened his mouth to object but he realized Junhoe did made a point. He’s right about everything he said and Hanbin doesn’t really know what to feel about it.

 

“See, I’m right. Come on Jinhwan hyung, we still have vocal practice.” Junhoe said to the silent Jinhwan. When Junhoe got out, Jinhwan cleared his throat,

 

“Well, you need to accept it if that’s the case. You’ll be fine Hanbin, just come to school tomorrow okay?” Jinhwan said, patting Hanbin on the shoulder before going out of Hanbin’s bedroom.

 

“Wow, since when were you the mature one?” Hanbin heard Jinhwan say.

 

“Since I met you.”

 

“Okay, I’m leaving you. Bye.”

 

“Oh come on hyung, you love me!”

 

 

 

 

 

Well this isn't the last chapter but rather the 2nd to the last chapter. And the last part was my fail attempt to a mature/cheesy Junhoe and a "why is june my bf" jinhwan lol

 COMMENT / SUBSCRIBE / UPVOTE

 

Have fun in the weekends and take care always! ♡

- E xx

@peachbumxx