Five

Something Kinda Crazy

5 / 💐

 

 

It has been a week now and Hanbin is still not talking to him. At first, he understood because it was his fault he forgot to tell Hanbin he isn’t going home with him but after a few days of reflecting over it, he realized it must be more than that.

 

Yeah, Hanbin hold grudges but not this long at something like this. The others had assured him that Hanbin would come up to him when he wants to but Jiwon can’t help but ask and wonder what that “more than that” is, it has been bugging him to the point where he can’t concentrate during practice.

 

“KIM JIWON, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO FOCUS?! YOU HAVEN’T MADE ANY PROGRESS IN TODAY’S PRACTICE!” Jiwon flinched at the tone of Coach Jung’s voice. The practice was always stopped because of him and even his team mates were yelling at him to focus already.

 

“I’m sorry Coach.” He said. He didn’t mean to lose focus but he really wants to talk Hanbin already and he can’t do anything about it. Hanbin is stubborn and he knows he would just get ignored over and over.

 

“LET’S TAKE A 10 MINUTE BREAK AND IF YOU AREN’T FOCUSED WHEN PRACTICE RESUME I WON’T LET YOU PLAY ON THE FINALS, UNDERSTOOD?!” Coach Jung yelled and Jiwon nodded. The rest of the team groaned, they have been practicing for 5 hours already and they just want to get it done.

 

“I swear you have to get your together. Everyone’s tired and we can’t go home because of you.” Suga said, patting him on the shoulder before walking away. The rest of the team went in the lockers while Jiwon stayed at the court.

 

“You know Hanbin really got you wrapped around his fingers.” Jiwon turned around and saw Momo sitting on the bleachers. She was still in her cheerleading uniform so he guesses they just finished practice. Momo has a habit of letting her squad leave early. He walked over and sat beside her,

 

“What do I do?” He said. They were quiet for a while, staring at the almost empty basketball court.

 

“Well, I think it’s time to do the original plan.” Momo said, smirking and Jiwon looked at him curiously,

 

“You, my friend, are finally going to confess to Kim Hanbin.” She said and Jiwon’s eyes widened.

 

“What? He’s ignoring me, how am I going to confess?” Jiwon exclaimed and Momo rolled her eyes.

 

“Well, duh of course you are going to say sorry and confess at the same time.”

 

“And how do I do that?” Jiwon asked and Momo groaned, sometimes Momo doesn’t know how Jiwon’s friend deal with him. She wants to lock him up, together with Hanbin, in a room and won’t let them out forever.

 

“Butthead, of course we’re going to make a plan. It’s operation: confess to Kim Hanbin and tell him how dumb you are 2k16.” Momo exclaimed, fist bumping in the air and Jiwon mentally face palmed.

 

“Would you stop it, you’re embarrassing me.” He said and Momo scoffed,

 

“Believe me, you’ve embarrassed me more than I have embarrassed you.”

 

“Okay, what is that supposed to mean?”

 

“Nothing. Are you in this plan or not?” Momo asked.

 

“I am but can we change the name?”

 

“Do you have a better name for it?”

 

“No---”

 

“Then it up. It’s operation: confess to Kim Hanbin and tell him how dumb you are 2k16.” Momo said in an announcer voice and Jiwon feels like dying out of embarrassment because Momo is starting adopt Sana’s craziness and no, he can’t have two Sana’s at the same time.

 

But then,

 

Operation: Confess to Kim Hanbin and tell him how dumb Jiwon is 2k16 has officially started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello loves!!!! The next chapter would probably be the last one so i hope you'll anticipate for it.

COMMENT / SUBSCRIBE / UPVOTE

- E xx @yundongii

 

Do check out my other stories: Stay with me, The Geography of You & Me, Take Responsibility (under revision)