Three

Something Kinda Crazy

3 /💐

 

When Hanbin got inside the cafeteria, the first thing he saw was Momo leaning dangerously close to Jiwon and Hanbin could see the glint in her eyes as if saying that she had won a battle Hanbin isn't even aware of.

Hanbin scowled but decided to ignore them as he went straight to the other side of the cafeteria where Jinhwan and the others are. Hanbin couldn't even hide the scowl on his face when he arrived at the table.

"Are you okay?" Jinhwan asked but Hanbin only shook his head and proceeded on staring at nothing in particular. The cafeteria was noisy as always but Hanbin paid no attention to it, he was too busy burning holes on the table in front of him wondering how he could stop this jealousy creeping up in his veins.

“Hyung, you know staring at the table won’t make you get Jiwon hyung.” Junhoe deadpanned and Jinhwan hissed at him. Hanbin stared at him blankly,

“Hyung, you need to talk to Jiwon hyung if you’re going to be like that.” Chanwoo said and the others nodded,

“He’s asking you to help him get together with a girl, you’re just gonna hurt yourself.” Donghyuk added and Hanbin had his eyebrows furrowed. He doesn’t even know how the others knew about this,

“Okay, hold up. Someone explain to me how all of you know this.” Hanbin said, stretching his arms exaggeratedly and Yunhyeong shrugged.

“Jiwon’s a blabbermouth especially when he’s nervous… plus, you know how nothing is kept secret when it comes to us.” He said and Hanbin groaned, placing his head on the table.

The rest of the day flew by with Hanbin hanging out with the others and Jiwon hanging out with his basketball team, and by basketball team means he’s also hanging out with the cheerleading squad. Hanbin had been rolling his eyes whenever he would see Jiwon laughing along with Momo. Yeah, Hanbin got the jealousy virus too bad.

He doesn’t even get why Jiwon’s asking for his help when he could see him getting along with Momo. Jiwon isn’t even known to be the one to chicken out, especially at confessions so why was he asking him again?

When classes ended, Jiwon was nowhere to be found. He and Hanbin would always meet at the bus stop to go home together and surprisingly, Jiwon wasn’t there. Even when Hanbin waited for an hour, he didn’t came so Hanbin did what he likes to do when he’s out and sad, walk on his way home. It was a 15-minute walk anyway and Hanbin likes walking so it wasn’t a big deal but then Hanbin figured the weather is probably sympathizing with him because there he was, standing in the middle of the rain with a sad heart.