One.

Something Kinda Crazy

1 / 💐


 

“Hanbin-ah!” Hanbin rolled his eyes as he turned around and saw Jiwon – or popularly known as Bobby – running towards him with a big smile on his face. The older was known for being the school’s MVP when it comes to basketball – plus his loud and cheery self – so everybody knows him and it’s not a surprise for everyone to hear the older shouting in the hallways.

“What is it?” He asked, closing his locker. Jiwon grinned at him and Hanbin couldn’t tell if something good happened to him or he’s got something in his mind that would be “damn brilliant” if they were to do it. Hanbin hopes it isn’t the latter because he doesn’t want to get caught for something he didn’t even want to do in the beginning.

“Remember the cheerleader that I like… Momo?” He asked and Hanbin nodded. Jiwon was always talking about this girl, Momo, the captain of the cheerleading squad. He talks about how pretty she is, how amazing she is especially when dancing or how nice she is.  Hanbin likes to tell himself how foolish he is for sticking next to Jiwon while talking about this girl he liked. It hurts to know that Jiwon doesn’t like him or wouldn’t like him back because it’s obvious that Jiwon really likes Momo. His heart breaks whenever he would see the elder’s eyes sparkle at the mention of her name or the smile he gives when Momo passes by. Jiwon is one of Hanbin’s best friends and no matter how much it hurts to see the love of his life like someone else, it’s his job to listen and give him advice, even if he’s practically hurting himself emotionally.

“Well, I asked her to go on a date with me and she said yes!” Jiwon exclaimed, his eyes turning into crescents while he’s fist bumping in the air. Hanbin only smiled at him, the urge to just run out of the school’s hallway was strong but he doesn’t want Jiwon to say or suspect anything. No, Hanbin made a mental note to not let anyone know about his love for Jiwon – well excluding Jinhwan because that hyung knows everything even if you don’t tell him.

“How great is that? I’m finally going to go out with her. Where do you think we should go? To the park? Would that be okay? Or to the movies but nah that’s too common…” Hanbin blocked out whatever Jiwon was rambling about. It was a one sided love, Hanbin doesn’t even remember when he started liking – loving – the older – maybe it was when they were practicing or helping each other with lyrics, Hanbin doesn’t know – but one thing’s for sure though, he’s head over heels for Kim Jiwon and he doesn’t even know if it’s a good thing.

 


 

Hi yall! I'm back! so... i decided to turn the one shot into drabbles until i finish it lol i think it would be around five chapters??? before the story's finished

I hope you arent disappointed with this / sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes

COMMENTS ARE LOVE / SUBRSCRIBE / UPVOTE

@IWDCS / @kbiasedaf

xxx