e i g h t

Make Them Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER? HOW COULD I NOT KNOW THIS BEFORE?" Joy was like a mad sister to her younger sister who ate her chicken. Her precious chicken. "Calm down, you're overreacting." Irene said to her.

 

"So, when did you start to find out that you have feelings for her?" Irene asked. "Actually, I realized it just now."

 

"Are you sure about what you're feling?"

 

"Hey hey now unnie, you're the one who's overreacting. It's just a crush. That's okay. It's normal for Yeri to have a crush." Joy said.

 

"But Yeri. Be sure that it's only really just a crush, okay?" Seulgi added. "But if you're feelings change, just tell us. We'll be here to help you." Wendy said giving a smile to Yeri telling her that it's alright.

 

"Thank you unnies. I have one question."

 

"What is it?"

 

"How did you find out that you have feelings for each other?" The four exchange glances befoore replying to the younger.

 

"Well.. its hard to describe the feeling, Yeri. You just feel nervous when she's near you. You feel the joy when you're with her—" Irene's statement was cutted by Joy. "And the whole world just stops when you see her smiling face and her eyes looking at yours." Yeri couldn't understand and couldn't relate completely to the feeling Irene and Joy described.

 

She watched as the couple smiled and stared at each other.

 

Although Wendy and Seulgi wasn't looking at each other but you can tell that they're madly in love just by looking at how tight their hands holding onto each other and how wide their smiles are.

 

What is love and what is crush? She wondered.

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

Yeri was walking alone on the hallways of their school thinking deeply about her feelings.

 

She was nervous. Her hands were cold and sweaty. Her heart was beating faster. She gulped and gulped hoping it could take away her nervousness.

 

In a result of being super nervous, she walked faster than normal.

 

Then she bumped into somebody.

 

She fell on to the ground and she heard a grunt.

 

She lifted her face up and her eyes widened in shock when she realized she bumped with the girl she's been trying to avoid.

 

"S-sumin.." The other girl lifted her head and met Yeri's eyes who was still in shock.

 

Yeri could tell that Sumin too was shocked.

 

"U-unnie.."

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

Actually both of them don't know what they're doing right now and how they ended up having coffee together.

 

Yeri was 100000x nervous than she was earlier. She was worried on what could Sumin probably be thinking right now. Was she mad at her? She wanted to break the silence and tell something, well, both of them do.

 

But nothing came out.

 

Because they're both idiots.

 

Idiot when it comes to their feelings.

 

They are blind because they're too worried. Too worried that they don't notice that the other is waiting.

 

Well, they have a lot similarities.

 

In short, they're meant for each other.

 

Blind? Yes. But maybe if they start seeing each other's eyes, they'd be focused on each other, the worry would be there, yes but because they are focused on each other worry would be no more.

 

Looking at each other's eyes would solve everything.

 

But the problem is Sumin appears to be more idiotic than Yeri.

 

So Yeri has to be the one to do the first move.

 

Oh boy, but how?

 

"Uhm." They said in union. Trying to break the ice.

 

"You first." And again they both said.

 

"I'm sorry." Yeri started. "It was m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter