f o u r

Make Them Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's eyes widened by shock because of what the maknae just said. "You what? Wait, what? What? What? I mean, what?" Yeri covered Seulgi's mouth with her palm. "Unnie, lower down your voice!"

 

She then removed her palm on Seulgi's mouth as Seulgi tried to calm herself. Yeri then dragged Seulgi on to the dining room. "Let's talk about it here." Yeri said.

 

The two of them sat down. "Okay so.. Your fist question?" Yeri asked.

 

"Uhm, what d oes ship mean?" Yeri facepalmed and tild Seulgi,"Oh my God, unnie! How dumb can you even get?" Seulgi pouted and throwed her an apologetic look.

 

"It just simply means that I like the both of them together. They are my OTP!" Yeri explained as she squealed a little.

 

"What does OTP mean?"

 

"One true pearing."

 

"So, how did you find out this kind of things?" Seulgi asked, a little interested. "Everytime I watch our videos and read some comments, they always mention things like OTP. Like JoyRene. Joy plus Irene is JoyRene. Just like that, they combine the names and tada! There's an OTP. And my otp is JoyRene~~" Yeri explained to her dumb bear unnie who just nodded her head.

 

"So you don't really like Joohyun-unnie and Seungwan together?"

 

"Aniyo! Of course I like them together but I really like JoyRene more. I've been shipping them since Happinness era! Everytime the hug part comes, I always fangirl at them. They are just so cute!"

 

So this is what a fangirl feels huh? Seulgi thought to herself.

 

"Thank you for being honest to me Yeri-ah. I promise not to tell anyone about this." Seulgi said. "Thanks unnie." Yeri then headed towards the bedroom and got out with a jacket on and a small bag.

 

"Where are you going?" Seulgi asked.

 

"Going out to buy dinner. Since Seungwan-unnie is asleep and none of us knows how to cook, I'll just buy food. Bye!" Seulgi waved goodbye as Yeri closed the door.

 

She sighed thinking she'll be bored with everyone asleep and she had no one to talk to. She made her way to their bedroom and stiffened when she saw Seungwan asleep. "God, I nearly had an heart attack!" She hissed at her self lowering her voice to not bother Seungwan's sleep.

 

She sat at her bed and faced Seungwan.

 

You are truly beautiful Son Seungwan. She thought.

 

She took her phone from her pocket and silently took a picture of sleeping Seungwan. "So cute." She murmured.

 

She smiled as she viewed the pictures she took.

 

I really do love you.

 

"Were you taking pictures of me?" Seulgi jumped in surprise as she heard Seungwan's voice. "You were awake?!"

 

Seungwan laughed while nodding and sat on her bed. "You were right?" Seungwan asked, still laughing.

 

"No I wasn't! No. N-no, no n-o, n-n-no. I mean it was Yeri, she texted me, she asked what food should she order, yes that is right. I am telling the truth. What I just said wasn't a lie. It is true, I wasn't taking pictures of you, why would I?" Seulgi looked at Seungwan, wondering if the other believed her.

 

But judging by Seungwan's reaction with one eyebdow raised, doubting her. She took it as a no. She didn't believe her so she gave up.

 

Seulgi sighed in defeat, "Okay fine, I was taking pictures of you. I'm sorry I lied."

 

"And why were you taking pictures of me?" Seungwan asked, slightly raising her voice.

 

"I..don't know. I just—you were so cute." Seulgi looked away as she spit the truth as she hid her red face, but Seungwan can still see it anyway.

 

Is this legit?! Seulgi—Kang Seulgi actually finds me cute that's why she took pictures of me while sleeping?! Oh my god, this is too god to be true!! Seungwan fangirled at her head.

 

Seungwan wanted to speak but she seemed to forget everything and only rememred one thing.

 

Kang Seulgi MY CRUSH, MY LOVE, MY LIFE fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter