s i x

Make Them Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Manager gave them another rest day. It means, they would be stuck again with each other in the dorm.

 

After what happened yesterday, Joy became quiet than usual, Seulgi slept more than usual to try and avoid her feelings because every time she wakes up, she just wants to cry again.

 

"Wendy, did you know what happened yeterday?" Joohyun suddenly opened up to break their silence. "What?" The other replied. "I had the big shock of my life. Sooyoung, she confessed to me." Wendy's eyes widened of shock. "Really?! What did she say?"

 

"The sentence which contains three words."

 

Wendy paused for a bit to think about it and jaw-dropped when she realized what that was. "Oh my God. What did you say?"

 

"I.. didn't say anything." The older replied and bowed down her head. Seungwan heard sniffs from the older and lifted her head.

 

"You know what? Yesterday, Seulgi kissed me."

 

"What?!"

 

"But I pushed her. I was in so much shock."

 

"Well, that's sad."

 

Silence envaded their atmosphere as they remembered what happened yesterday.

 

Chances were wasted.

 

"This is all my fault." Joohyun blurted while Wendy just shot her a confused look.

 

"If I hadn't told them lies, all would still be right now. We would still be talkig now." Joohyun started to tear up.

 

"Shh..It's not your fault, okay? This is no ones fault. Maybe this was meant to happend. For us to finally be brave to confess our feeling towards them. Everything happens for a reason, unnie. And I think that's the reason for this. I don't care if I'm right or not. I'm just gonna go to her now and tell everything." Wendy said.

 

Wendy stood from the sofa and banged the door of the bedroom.

 

"Wait. Why am I banging the door? I'm pretty sure the door's not locked." She muttered.

 

She slowly turned the knob and saw Seulgi's figure under her sheets.

 

"Seulgi-ah." She called out as she slowly made her way towards the bear.

 

"Yah, Kang Seulgiieee~" She aegyo-d (for the first time in her life) but still no reply from the bear.

 

She then removed her indoor slippers and joined Seulgi in bed.

 

She hugged the girl's figure and seeing that the girl didn't react, she thinks that the girl allows her to do that.

 

Although, she can't see the girl, she knows that the girl can hear her.

 

"Well, here goes a confession. I'll start from the very start. Okay, when I first met you, I admit I was startled. You were such a beautiful person. Whenever you were around, or whenever I were in the dance practice room and you would pass by, I always would get really nervous. I even—"

 

She stopped when she heard a groan.

 

The sheets was slowly being flipped and revealed a annoyed and confused Park Sooyoung.

 

"What are you doing?" The younger asked.

 

Seungwan immeadiately stood up, "I—I'm sorry, I thought you were Seulgi!" She said with an apologetic look.

 

Sooyoung just nodded and slept again. This time, she didn't cover herself with her sheets so that she won't be mistaken for another person again.

 

She wandered her eyes around the room and stood froze as she spotted Seulgi looking at her with a grin on her face.

 

"You—"

 

"Yes, I heard."

 

Seulgi immediately jumped from her bed and hugged Seungwan, tightly. Seungwan then smiled and returned the hug.

 

"Thank you, Seungwan-ah. I thought you would never return your feelings but thank God you did. I love you." Seulgi said.

 

"I love you too." Seungwan happily replied.

 

Finally, they broke the hug and after years of waiting, hoping, and praying for this mooment to happen, finally it will happen.

 

Their first, no second kiss.

 

Their lips locked for like 15 seconds before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter