s e v e n

Make Them Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey unnies! I have this homework and I—"

 

It's been 10 minutes since she got home. And still, the four didn't feel her presence in the room. She felt like she was invisible, no one really noticed her. Even her best friend unnie, Joy didn't notice her. The older was too busy cuddling with her girlfriend.

 

"What am I even doing here?" She asked herself out loud, unnies wouldn't even care to hear anyway.

 

"What do you want me to cook for you this dinner?" She heard Wendy asking Seulgi. "Hmm.." Seulgi then thought deeply. "Is there anything you want?" Wendy asked her again. "Anything huh?" Seulgi asked again and Wendy nodded as her reply to the girl. "How about.. you?" Seulgi said, lip bitting and winking at the same time. Wendy only bowed her head to hide her red face. "Stop that. You're making me go insane here! Too cute and y at the same time."

 

The scene made Yeri uncomfortable.

 

Who wouldn't be uncomfortable when you watch two girls flirting in front of you? And with a very weird position. Wendy sitting on Seulgi's lap while Seulgi arms wraped around Wendy's waist.

 

And two other girls cuddling on the couch. (The other one.) Joy hugging Irene and Irene burying her red face into Joy's neck while hugging her too. And they are in a sleeping position so they basically made the couch to a bed.

 

And hey, HAVE YOU GUYS FORGOTTEN THAT A 16 YEAR OLD KID IS WATCHING YOU?!

 

Yeri was sitting on the floor because obviously, all seats are taken.

 

Yeri rolled her eyes and blurted, "Gross."

 

She was about to stand up but she noticed four pair of eyes staring at her. "What do youu mean gross?" They said in union.

 

"Oh so you finally noticed me after 30 minutes?" Yeri asked in a very sarcastic way. The four were speechless.

 

"Sorry Yeri-ah." Sooyoung apologized.

 

"Sure unnie. No problem!" She replied with a sarcastic manner and made her way to her bedroom.

 

"Enjoy your day!" She then banged the door and locked it.

 

The couples exchanged glances before standing up and following Yeri on the bedroom.

 

"Yerim! We're sorry! Please open the door!" Joy yelled.

 

"We're sorry, Yeri!" Wendy followed.

 

"We'll cook you anything you want!" Seulgi added.

 

"Yeah, and buy you chocolates!" Joy suggested.

 

"That's right Yeri! Now please open the door!" Irene then banged the door.

 

"Yah, what was that you told Yeri? You told her lies!" Irene scolded the three.

 

"Who told you there were lies? Of course we were telling the truth!" Wendy said out loud.

 

"Truth? Uhm, hello? Seulgi doesn't even know how to cook!"

 

"Just go with it unnie, do you want Yeri to go out there or not?" Wendy whispered to Irene.

 

Irene sighed and started to call out to Yeri. "Yeri!"

 

All four of them were so worried now. Yeri didn't respond to any of them. "What if she ends her life?" Seulgi breathed out as she bursted to tears.

 

The members then started to comfort the bear.

 

"Yah, what are you saying? Yeri wouldn't do that! She'd end her life just because of us? I think not. Yeri just needs time. I know she'll forgive us soon. I hope she does." Joy said.

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

Yeri was in school talking to her friend, Sumin. Sumin was Yeri's very first friend in this school and so they become best friends. Sumin was listening to her unnie's complains and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter