The Beginning

THE Day - Changmin's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Changmin has reached his place and unlocked the door, he was immediately walking straight to his room. He didn’t seem to care enough looking around, as he didn’t even bother to see that there was something- someone inside his place. Changmin just passed by the person, who was sitting leisurely on his couch, before entering his room and throwing himself to the bed. Instantly, he also took the pillow to cover his face there.

It didn’t take long until Changmin could hear that someone was following him to the room. Though, it seemed that the other person stopped at the end of his bed; around his legs. Without even turning around and looking at the person directly, Changmin has already known who it was.

“You’re an idiot.”

Yes; Changmin definitely knew who the person was, especially after he has said such words. After all, there weren’t as many people who dared enough calling him that way; not in normal condition, and even more when he was in a completely bad mood. Obviously for common people, it would be wiser to stay away from him- as far as they could; unless the exceptional cases like the other person.

“Oh, shut up,” replied Changmin in muffled sound, feeling annoyed with the disturbance.

The other person didn’t bother to take the words into his heart and just rolled his eyes lazily, already getting used with Changmin’s way to talk. When his eyes noticed something on Changmin’s legs, he sighed and started pulling those hard. “Take your shoes off before jumping there,” he continued. “It makes the bed dirty, don’t you realize?”

“Go away, Kyuhyun,” said Changmin again.

Changmin didn’t like what Kyuhyun was doing on his lower side- at all. Just by thinking that Kyuhyun was there; trying to take his shoes off, seemed going to make him crazy. Thus, Changmin decided to not let Kyuhyun doing it by trashing his legs around. Unfortunately, his doing was hurting Kyuhyun in the process instead; accidentally.

As soon after that, Changmin instantly froze at the moment he could see blood on Kyuhyun’s finger. Guiltiness was crawled all over him upon the thought that he just hurt his friend, though he couldn’t really say anything about that as well. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun did nothing but stared at his finger for a moment before sighing and wiping his finger with the clothes.

Kyuhyun continued his previous doing; took the shoes off from Changmin’s legs, just as if there was nothing happened between the two. Done with the work, he put the shoes away on the floor before walking closer to Changmin. Kyuhyun stopped at the side of Changmin’s bed to think for a while, and decided to sit down beside Changmin instead of standing up.

“So you’ve met him,” Kyuhyun said while looking at his nails; as if the cleanness of those was much more important than Changmin. “Then what happened? You never really told me on the message.”

“Nothing,” Changmin answered as he avoided the occasional glance from the paler one.

“Nothing,” Kyuhyun repeated as he raised his eyebrows. “Nothing is enough to make you cry like this, Chwang? I never know that. Usually there’s something- some words or actions which he has done to you to make someone crying as hard. Sure you don’t want to tell me what?”

“It’s nothing,” Changmin said once again; persistence with his words. “Okay?”

Kyuhyun didn’t like this; that was for sure. He didn’t like talking without seeing the other’s face, and he also didn’t like this Changmin. Using a bit force, Kyuhyun then pulled Changmin’s arm and forced the other to sit down and look at him. Changmin, who knew that Kyuhyun was as persistent, finally gave up and followed the other to face him.

“Now tell me,” Kyuhyun repeated the same question, folding his hand with the bossy aura on him. “You have no choice- okay, honestly you have. Either that or I’m going to his place and killing him for good. What about that?”

“Kyuhyun, please. I just-”

“Let’s make it clear,” Kyuhyun immediately added before letting Changmin talked. “You were texting me first, Chwang. You were the one telling me about your meeting with him. And now I supposed to assume that nothing has happened and just shrug it off? In your dream.”

Changmin sighed in defeat. As much as he didn’t want to talk about it, Kyuhyun’s threat was not something he could just ignore. Kyuhyun was unpredictable, and Changmin shouldn’t take a risk with him. “He said he still loves me,” admitted him in the end.

“He loves you. So…?” demanded Kyuhyun.

“He… just- he’s with Yoochun,” added Changmin with another sigh.

“Okay…?” Kyuhyun was still waiting for the complete information on what has happened.

“Then he kissed me in front of Yoochun,” said Changmin again.

“O- wait; what did you say?” Kyuhyun widened his eyes, couldn’t believe what he has heard just now.

“God,” Changmin took a breath and covered his face with hands. “I don’t know, Kyu. Everything was happened so fast. He told me that he is working things with Yoochun, yet he also said that he is still in love with me. He kissed me; made both of me and Yoochun-Hyung stunned at our places, only to say that someday later he would have moved on from me. I just- I can’t understand.”

Kyuhyun gritted his teeth and clenched his hands hardly; didn’t like even a bit the fact that Jaejoong was playing on the younger like that. “I will punch him,” he said angrily. “I won’t kill him, don’t worry but I have to punch him right now; seriously.”

Upon the sudden threat from Kyuhyun, Changmin immediately opened his eyes again and stared at the other in disbelief. “Are you crazy? No,” he rebutted right away. “Besides, it wasn’t even his fault. Don’t be stupid, Kyuhyun.”

“Hell, no way. I shouldn’t just stay still while you’re in pain like this,” said Kyuhyun back.

“Kyuhyun,” Changmin called with a sign of warning in his voice. “I was the one asking him to be with Yoochun and also saying that I have a date. It’s not his fault to react like that.”

“Yet you are hurt; because his reactions were as what you’ve wanted to,” confirmed Kyuhyun.

Changmin was hesitant at first. He didn’t want to admit his stupidity towards Kyuhyun, when he was supposed to be the smart one. But knowing that there was no way he deceived Kyuhyun after that, Changmin finally nodded; still hesitantly.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and sighed deeply again. “Mind to remind me why you dumped him at the first place?” asked him lazily.

“I did not dump him, Kyuhyun,” answered Changmin.

“Fine.” Kyuhyun shrugged as if it wasn’t that important anyway. “So, why did you break him up?”

“I wasn’t breaking him up!” shouted Changmin in frustration; upset upon the fact that the older-by-days couldn’t understand him as much.

“Okay. Okay, sorry. You don’t have to scream at me like that,” Kyuhyun said with another frown. “What am I supposed to call it?”

“That’s me letting him go,” Changmin said; finally managed to calm down. “And that’s because I was going to make sure that everything is right on its designated place.”

“Could never see the difference between dumped, broke him up, and let him go,” Kyuhyun replied back. “But anyway, how can you be sure which part needed to be placed at where? You don’t even know where it should be originally, after all.”

“That’s completely different… ,” Changmin said with such a look. “And yes, I know for sure which should be where. I’m the one who turned everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter