SMILEY: Midterms and maybe, Gelato?

Project Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Kris and Luhan were back in school already. Everyone's busy because of their midterms. Some of their classmates were cramming while the others were just quietly studying.   "Aigoo! I still can't understand a thing!" Sehun frustratedly exclaimed as he banged his head on his desk.   "Omo." Dara stood up and approached the guy and she placed her hand on his forehead so he would stop.   "Dara..." Sehun said as he gave Dara puppy eyes. She chuckled at him.   "Do you want to study together?" He nodded and smiled widely.   "Ya! Why don't you study alone?!" Chanyeol said and closed his book. Sehun rolled his eyes.   "I can't understand a thing." He then rolled his eyes again and faced Dara. "Thank you, Dee."   "You're welcome. Let's start?" Sehun happily nodded his head. Dara grabbed an empty chair and placed it beside his desk so she could start tutoring him already.   "Tch." Three guys said in unison. Baekhyun and Bom exchanged glances as they heard them and chuckled.   "What are you laughing at?" Chanyeol asked the giggling Baekhyun and raised a brow at him.   "Ya Chanyeol. Relax will ya. It's not like Sehun's going to keep Dara for himself." Bom said to Chanyeol as she tapped his right shoulder. The guy sighed and shook his head dejectedly.   "Tch. Lovestruck fool." Kris mumbled. Luhan had heard him but decided not to pay attention.   "Can I join you guys?" Suho asked Dara as he suddenly popped out of nowhere and the guys groaned. (Who were the guys? Kekeke!) They all know how much of a womanizer Suho was but they were also aware that he kept on making advances to her. His reasons? His academics.   "Of course!" Dara smiled. Suho sat across from Sehun.   "Suho, I thought you're just going to ask for Dara's help in Cinematography only?" Luhan blurted out. All eyes were on him but he just pretended to not notice. Suho smiled mischievously that caused Luhan to feel more irritated.   "I know. But Logic's kinda confusing too." Luhan had rolled his eyes at him when Dara wasn't looking anymore.   "Okay. Let's continue." Dara said to the two.   "Why?" Kris asked Luhan. The latter just looked at him with confusion in his eyes.   "What do you mean 'why'?" Kris just shook his head and returned his attention to his notebook. Luhan pursed his lips, he knows what Kris was talking about.   Chanyeol stood up and also grabbed an empty chair and sat beside Dara. They were startled because of this but she still made room for her best friend.   "Teach me." Dara nodded and chuckled at Chanyeol and the latter smiled sweetly at her.   "Stop with the flirty thingy. It makes me want to puke." Sehun said as he made a face. Dara just laughed at him.   "We're not flirting." She answered.   "Aigoo. Sehun, don't you want to study?" Suho asked as he exhaled loudly. Dara chuckled while Sehun pouted.   -   "That exam was ! Oh dear Lord. I thought all of my brain cells died!" Bom exclaimed as she raised her arms in defeat and the others laughed at her. Dara had clung her arm with Bom's and rested her head on Bom's shoulder.   "I think we did great." Dara purred. Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiled at them. They were following the girls who were walking in front of them.   "Huh. Only you, Dar. I totally in Logic. I should have joined you when you were tutoring your fan boys." Dara chuckled and slapped Bom's arm lightly. The latter chuckled back.   "I really think Suho and Sehun's into you, Dar." Chanyeol butted in and also clung her arm to his.   "Aigoo. You're wrong, Channie. They're just friendly."   "Ya! You're leaving me here alone." Baekhyun said and stomped his foot behind them. Bom and the others turned to him and they laughed softly. Dara removed her arm from Chanyeol and reached for Baekhyun. The latter smiled eye to eye and was about to reach for her hand when another had held her. "Ya!!" Baekhyun stomped his foot again and made a face. Chanyeol was taken aback as well.   "Kris?" Dara asked and blinked her eyes a few times at him. The giant cleared his throat. He looked elsewhere but he was still holding her hand.   BA DUMP BA DUMP BA DUMP BA DUMP BA DUMP   'Omo~ Kris!'   'Seriously... What am I doing?'   "I thought you were reaching out for me." Bom snorted and laughed at Kris's lame reason. The latter narrowed his eyes at Bom and the girl just closed and looked away.   "Oh. I... Hmm. I was actually reaching for Baekhyun. But, but it's fine." Dara smiled shyly. Kris removed his hand from her and stepped back. Luhan was standing there and just looked at them.   'Be honest with your feelings, dude.' Luhan thought as he eyed Kris.   "Thank you, Dar." Baekhyun smiled and quickly held Dara's hand. Chanyeol pouted at Baekhyun.   "Let's go guyssss. I'm hungry." Bom whined at the side and they all chuckled. "Ya Kris Wu and Luhan join us!"   "Sure! Thank you." Luhan replied happily. Kris just nodded his head and placed his hands inside his pockets.   "What do you want to eat, guys?" Chanyeol asked everyone. They all exchanged glances including the other giant.   "Ramyun!" Dara squealed excitedly. Bom chuckled and pinched her cheeks.   "We've had Ramyun last week." Dara pouted at Bom and the latter just smiled.   "Omo. JJAJANGMYEON?" Baekhyun excitedly suggested. The guys nodded at him.   "Ooooh~ I love that. Let's go!" Bom agreed and they all started walking.   "YEHETTTT!" They were all surprised that someone shouted behind them and when they turned Sehun, Lay, Tao, and Kai were there as well.   "Ooh! Join us too!" Bom smiled sweetly and the guys blushed. Dara giggled at them.   "Hi, Dee! I'm happy I'll eat lunch with you!" Sehun then exclaimed and was about to rush to her to give Dara a hug, Lay then pinched his ears. Sehun growled and glared intensely at Lay.   "Stop launching yourself to Dara. You might hurt her." The others laughed at their silliness.   "Gwenchana, Lay. I can handle Sehunnie." Dara said and winked. Lay felt a lump in his throat and swallowed it. While the jealous guys, Kris and Chanyeol, glared at him. Being the winner of this round, Sehun had smiled widely.   -   "Don't you think it was fun eating out with everyone?" Dara said to Luhan as they made their way to the Library. The guy had offered to accompany her and she just let him be.   "I agree. We were so loud and happy. I like that." Luhan chuckled. Dara nodded her head and reminisced their epic lunch. She really did have fun.   "Have you studied for Algebra already?" Dara asked the dazed Luhan who was staring at her. His daydreaming stopped when he heard her.   "Oh. I haven't. Haha! I'm so lazy." Dara chuckled at Luhan who was making hand gestures while he spoke.   "Do you want to study with me tonight? I mean, it's more fun to study in groups. I'll ask the others too."   'I'd love to study with you. But please don't invite the others. AIGOO LUHAN seriously.'   "I'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter