Chapter 3 Part 1

Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 Part 1

In the blink of an eye the following week seemed to pass by too quickly.
As always I woke up at 8 AM for work, was there until 6 PM followed by having dinner at 7 PM and then ended the day with chick-flicks until I fall asleep.

Before I could realize it, it was already Saturday.
The day of that stupid party.

Uuurgh, if I  wasn't so easy to bribe with corn and watermelon, I could have stayed at home and watched my favourite movie " A Walk To Remember"

Such a pitiful weakness... 

But food is life tho ESPECIALLY corn and watermelon

After finishing some important documents for work, I looked at the clock on my laptop and realized it was currently 7 PM, which meant I would have 2 hours left until my OTP Chandara picked me up.

 I should really start to get ready or I won't be done when they come.

While I was still cursing at Dara for bribing me, I got into the shower.
After cleaning myself, I chose tonight's outfit which consisted of a plain black dress to not be either underdress or to dolled-up.
To complete my outfit, I decided on wearing my favourite pair of black Louboutin High Heels.
And lastly for the final touch I did a light eye-make up and braided my long brown hair.

 

Few minutes after finished on getting myself ready, I was already able to hear my hyper best friend Dara screaming my name from the outside.

How can she always be s full of energy?
Oh I forgot her boyfriend is the same..

To not annoy my neighbours further, I quickly grabbed my black purse and made my way downstairs to this Vitamin Couple.

During the ride to the club location we caught up on each others lifes while also singing songs to our favourite band 2NE1.
The couple told me happily that they had booked a one week trip to the Philippines, Dara's 2nd home town.
We also talked about various topics which also unfortunately included love and relationships. Since I knew that they planned on playing cupid, I tried to convince them to not set me up with anyone or else I would go really mad but these idiots didn't care at all and only laughed.

"Yaaa Santokki, you promised me!", I shouted angrily.

"Yes, I did.
But it was only me who promised you that and not US both." she retorted with a playful smirk.

This girl aish!!
I knew, she had something up her sleeve.
I will just get a taxi, if I can't take their anymore.

Suddenly Chanyeol exclaimed happily our arrival at the club.
"We are finally here, so let's paaaaaaaarteeeeeey!".

When I looked outside the window, I saw that we were infront of the most prestigious club in town "Exodus".

Damn.
Chan’s friend has to be one of these rich kids.

After getting through the strict security, we finally were in the club.
Loud club music was banging through the room, people were either getting themselves wasted or literally ing eachother on the dancefloor.
A normal disgusting club scenery.

"Hmmm, now where's this brat. ", Chanyeol mumbled.
"Aaaaaah, he's over there"
He pointed towards the VIP seats.
"Let's go to him and greet him, ladies."
Then he took Dara and mine's hand and dragged us to the host.

"Hey, what's up, Jongin-ah  !", Chanyeol screamed . 

"Woah, hey, Hyung and Noona, the stranger replied and then turned to me „Also hey to you pretty lady.
You seem to be the pretty friend Dara was talking about.
I’m Kim Jongin but my friends also call me Kai. Nice to meet you“. 

Then he extended his hand towards me and we both shook hands

"Nice to meet you too, Jongin-sshi. I’m Park Bom and yeah, unfortunately friends with these two goofballs"

Kai is really good looking but too flirtatious for my liking. .

Then Jongin continued talking "I'm glad you guys came.
Nearly everyone from EXO is here, Chanyeol.
The only one missing is as always the maknae.
But nevermind, let's go to the tables"

"Sounds so like Sehun-ah but I’ve missed you sooo soo much, Jongin-ah.
How dare you let your biggest fan alone here in Seoul, while you go abroad?,
Chanyeol whined while trying to hug Jongin who tried his best to dodge his attempts but failed in the end 

"Aigoo, this hyung is so clingy.
How can you deal with such a touchy hyper giant, noona?", and looked askingly at Dara. 

Before she could open to reply, I’ve already answered for her.

"Simple, Jongin because she’s the female version of this goofball.
I swear to god."

"Yaaaah Bommie-ah!", an embarassed Dara exclaimed and hit my arm

"That hurts, Small Park.
But it’s the truth.
We also call you the vitamin couple Chandara for that reason.", I said while rubbing my arm.

 

"Oh, I see that explains everything", Jongin laughed.

We finally arrived at Jongins table where already three other handsome guys were seated, slightly drunk.

"Look, Bommie. You’ve a lot of hot guys to choose from.
Sooo go and find your new luck.", Dara whispered

I immediately glared at her while she just shrugged it off and went to her boyfriend, while I decided to sit besides a gentleman-looking like guy. 

 

After a few shots I was able to losen up a bit and so I started to talk with Chanyeols’s friends.
They seemed to be a bunch of funny and nice dorks  but handsome ones. 

The guy with the black eyeliner is Baekhyun.
According to Suho Chanyeol and he are the troublemakers in the group which definitely seems to be true.
Because they don’t stop annoying the others especially Kyungsoo with their ideas. 

Kyungsoo, the guy who has to suffer from the Chanbaek duo, seemed to be really nice when he doesn’t get pissed off by the two. But I swear this cutiepie knows how to handle the Chanbaek Duo. One day he has to teach me his wrestling technique.

Next Jongin, the host of the party, not only is he a big flirt but also a really great dancer because he has some mad dancing skills. Imagine him having a dance battle with our Minji. That would be daebak!! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter