Chapter 1

Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

italic/cursive = Bom's inner thoughts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incheon International Airport

Bom's POV.

I'm happy that I'm finally back in Seoul.
This whole business trip was really exhausting and nerve-wrecking.
I was so occupied with my work that I wasn't even able to contact Kris that I'm going to come earlier then planned.
Since my boss Mr. Choi and I  closed the deal earlier than expected.
Therefore Mr. Choi allowed me to go home sooner, while he would deal with the paper work.And here I'am, back home in my wonderful home town.

 

Kris will be really surprised to see me.
I missed him so much.
During my one week long absence we weren't able to do even FaceTime since our schedule was too packed but now I'm going to see him again.


But first I need to get my luggage and then hail a cab.

When I waited at the baggage claim, I tried to contact Kris but he wouldn't answer. So I thought he might be busy with his work, then even during the weekend he wouldn't stop working. Therefore I stopped calling him to not disturb him further.


Finally the baggage from my flight was carried out. I could already see my green suitcase on the rolling band.

After I got it, I tried to make my way home really quickly since I not only wanted to see my lovely boyfriend but as well my comfortable bed.

 

On my way out of the airport I suddenly bumped into a tall person and fell down really painfully

"Aigoo, can't you watch, where you are going?" I said pissed, while trying to stand up slowly. 


"It's not my fault, when you ran into me like an hectic idiot. You should learn to use your eyes, woman as well as to apologize. Where are your manners?", a deep cranky voice answered instantly.


"Huh, what did you say? It was definitely your fault.
So why didn't you use your eyes then to prevent this!
I don't see the point in apologizing, when I'm not at fault.",I retorted back and finally saw the culprit.

It was a tall man with a really fair skin, defined jawline, brown eyes as well as and  dark brown hair, which was parted in the middle. He wore a grey expensive-looking business attire, which made him much more handsome than he already was.
This guy also seemed to be around my age, maybe 1-2 years younger than my age and I'm unfortunately 27.

But yeah, he's still a jerk and definitely not better looking than my man. 


"Tzz. My fault my , woman," this guy said annoyed.
"It was yours for bumping into me in first place though but I really gotta go now or I will be late for my meeting.
So see ya, woman.", then he grabbed his things and quickly went towards the exit.

"Yaah, I'm not finished with you. You inconsiderate JERK!", I shouted into his direction but the guy only turned around quickly to stick out his tongue and then proceeded to get into a  nearby taxi.

After he was out of my sight, I could see others staring at me. My cheeks flushed red in an instant because others just witnessed my rampage.
Therefore I embarassed bowed to them as an apology and then tried get away from here as fast as possible. 

I quietly mumbled, while picking up my suitcase and bag which both landed on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter