Chapter 2

Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly a month had past since this incident.
Thankfully, Kris hadn't appeared again after this infront of me again or else I would have crumbled again.


These past weeks were horrendous for me, when I was at home I would cry all day.
I had never thought that a break up can have such a huge impact on me since I always measured myself up as a strong person.
But yeah, this is the aftermath of loving someone so dearly.. To get in the end only betrayed.


So to spare my heart from further ache as well as to distract myself I spent most of my time at work.
I just couldn't stand being in the apartment, where the man, I loved so dearly, cheated on me.
I also had to throw the bed away which I once shared with him because just the imagination of sleeping on the same bed, where he screwed another girl, made me want to throw up.

 

Even If I think that I erased Kris out of my whole life, my heart still longs for him.
I could still feel his scent in our once shared-apartment.

 

My best friend Dara and her boyfriend Chanyeol tried their best in making me forget him,
but for the time being it still was impossible.
You can't just delete the person, you once had loved so much, out of your life in such a short amount of time
especially after spending so much time with them.

 

So the only good distraction for me was to overwork myself.
I would be the first at the company and the last to go.
Even if Mr. Choi appreciated my eagerness, he would also show me his concern by asking me always after my well-being since I wasn't that cheerful anymore like before but I assured him that I was fine, so in the end he stopped bugging me.

 

In realitiy, I'm not fine. I'm definitely not but I don't want to make others worry for me anymore, so putting a strong facade is the only solution.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I promised Dara to spent my friday night with her. We would have our  famous Ladies Night, which includes a dozen of chick-flicks, beauty masks, champagne and snacks.

 

I'm really thankful for having such dear friends like Dara and Chanyeol, who try their best to cheer me up, but sometimes I really want to be alone.

But trying to say "No" to this Vitamin couple is impossible.
It would be more possible to create a peaceful world without any wars. 

 

Therefore because of this promised Ladies night, I was now at the supermarket looking for snacks and a bottle of good champagne.

Hmm. I only need my lovely Oreos and then I can finally go home.
Today was really exhausting with all these business deals.


Where are my Oreeos?


Oh here are they! Huuh, I'm such a lucky person.
Only one pack is left.

When I reached  for the last pack, I saw another hand trying to do the same. The stranger and me wouldnt want to let go.

"Hey, I saw them and also grabbed them first. So let go.", I said to the stranger.

"No, I was first, so you should let go !", a familiar voice retorted.

Then I looked at the person and was surprised.

"YOU!!", we both said at the same time.

"You are the inconsiderate jerk from the airport", I said annoyed.

"And you are the blind woman from the airport,
who still hasn't obtained any manners.", he replied.

Pissed at his insult, I kicked his shin which caused him to fall instantly and made him also let go of the Oreos.

"Yah, What the f*, woman.
That hurts.
I'm definitely going to sue you", I heard him saying, while whincing on the floor.

"Tzz. Do what you want.
You deserved it though for being such a jerk at the airport and embarassimg me there as well.",
I said before taking the Oreos and put them in my shopping cart.

As fast as I could I made my way to the cashier desk without forgetting to turn around and sticking my tongue out to this still whincing idiot.
After paying for my groceries, I drove home.

 

During my way home guilt crept up my mind and I felt sorry for hurting this guy but in my opinion he still deserved a punishment for being an impolite dou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter