Meeting BTS

One Last Time

Gyeong: “______!!! Wake up. I have to be at work in an hour so get ready!”

Me: “Araso araso.”

 

I woke up to my eyes being swollen. Freaking Junsu-oppa making me cry so much. I better get ready though or else Gyeong might get mad at me. I did the essentials and then got dressed. I just threw on a hoodie and a pair of leggings.  As soon as I got done it was time to leave so we headed out. We walked to her work place since it was only about 2 blocks away. 

 

Me: “So who are these guys you want me to meet anyways? Are they makeup artists as well?”

Gyeong: “Nope. They’re my friends and you’ll meet them soon enough.”

 

We walked into the makeup room where a group of guys were getting their make up done. She went first as I followed along. I felt awkward because everyone was staring at me.

 

Gyeong: “Good morning guys. You ready for your photo shoot?”

Guys: “Ne.”

Me: “Hey Gyeong I think I’ll just be out here. I don’t want to bother you while you’re working.”

Gyeong: “Alright. We’ll let me help them get ready and I’ll introduce you to them.”

 

I guess I’m too shy. I was never really one to meet people easily. I walked around not being able to sit still. There was a vending machine so I decided to buy a water bottle. I turned around and one of the guys was right behind.

 

Guy:  “Annyeonghaseyo. Jeon Jungkook-imnida.”

Me: “Annyeonghaseyo ______-imnida.” * awkwardly *

Jungkook: “Gyeong-noona wanted me to make sure you didn’t get lost.”

Me: “I think I’m ok. Thank you though.”
Jungkook: “I’m all done with my make up. Would you like me to introduce you to the other members.”

Me: “S-sure.”

 

I followed Jungkook-shi as he walked to where the other members were.

 

Jungkook: “So Gyeong-noona said you were her best friend.”

Me: “Hmm? Ne. Since grade school she’s always been there for me.”

Jungkook: “So you guys are the same age which makes you my noona as well.”

Me: “I guess so.” * awkward smile *

 

After walking for a little bit we made it to a room where the members were. There were only two members there because the others went to get their make up done. Two of the members suddenly ran up and attacked Jungkook-shi.

 

Jungkook: “Hyung! Let me go!”

Member: “Sure only because I’m curious who this is. Is she you girlfriend?” * teasingly *

Jungkook: “Aniyo. This is ______-noona. Gyeong-noona’s best friend.”

Me: “Annyeonghaseyo. ______-imnida.”

Member: “Park Jimin-imnida.”

Other Member: “Jung Hoseok-imnida.”

Me: “It’s very nice to meet the both of you. ______-imnida.”

Jimin: “Are you the same age as Gyeong-noona?”

Me: “Ne.”

Jimin: “So me, V, and Jungkook are younger than you. Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung are older. That makes Namjoon-hyung and Hoseok-hyung the same age.”

Me: “There’s 7 of you?! I’m really bad with names so I apologize if I forget. You’ll just have to remind me.”

Hoseok: “It’s ok. I’m sure you’ll get it.” * smiles *

 

While we were talking, another member came into the room to tell Jimin-shi and Hoseok-shi to go get their make up done. Gyeong sure works fast.

 

Jimin: “We’ll see you in a bit _____-noona.”

Hoseok: “Let’s all go get dinner tonight.”

Me: “Ne.”

Hoseok: “Yay. We’ll see you later.”

Me: “Alrighty. Bye bye.”

 

Jimin-shi and Hoseok-shi left leaving me with Jungkook-shi and yet another member.

 

Me: “Jungkook-shi Jimin-shi Hoseok-shi Jungkook-shi Jimin-shi Hoseok-shi.” *mumble mumble *

Jungkook: “Noona, what are you doing?”

Me: “I’m trying to remember your names while there’s only 3 of you.”

Other member: “Make it 4. Kim Seokjin-imnida. You can call me Jin. You’re ______-shi right?”

Me: “Ne.”

Jin: “Gyeong was talking about you in the other room.”

Me: “Oh no. What did she say?”

Jin: “Nothing really. She was telling us how you met and that you’ve been through a lot since you were younger. She didn’t say much about it though. She wants to wait until your comfortable sharing your story yourself. She really cares about you.”

Me: “Yeah I know. I couldn’t have asked for a better friend.”

Jungkook: “Jin-hyung you’re still the oldest.”

Jin: “I know you don’t have to remind me. By the way you can call me oppa.”

Me: “But I don’t really know you.”

Jin: “Its ok Gyeong calls me and Yoongi oppa. You don’t really have to use  –shi with any of use either. You’re her best friend. And besides she’s going to ask you something tonight and if you accept you’ll see BTS really often.”

Me: “BTS?”

Jungkook: “Ne. That’s our groups name.”

Me: “Ahhh I see.”

 

While we’re talking the rest of the members got done and it was time for them to go to their photo shoot. As I walked out of the room I ran into one of the members and fell down.

 

Me: “I’m so sorry.” * getting up *

Member: “It’s ok. I shouldn’t have been running around.” * helps me up *

Gyeong: “_____!! Are you ok?”

Me: “I’m fine Gyeong.”

Gyeong: “Ya Kim Taehyung look where you’re going.”

Taehyung: “Mianhae.”

Me: “I’m really ok Gyeong. I wasn’t really paying attention its not his fault. Annyeoghaseyo ______-imnida.”

Taehyung: “Kim Taehyung-imnida. You can also call me V.”

Gyeong: “This kid…Ya Kim Taehyung go get ready with the other members we’re going to be late.”

Taehyung: “Ne.”

Gyeong: “Mianhae _____. He’s a really nice kid. He can just get really silly and weird sometimes.”

Me: “It’s ok chincha.”

Gyeong: “We better get going too.”

 

Gyeong and I got into a van with one of BTS’s manager while they got into another van with the other manager.

 

Gyeong: “So did you get to meet all the whole group yet?”

Me: “Let’s see I met Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin-oppa, and Taehyung. There’s still two more right?”

Gyeong: “Ne. You still haven’t met Namjoon and Yoongi-oppa.”

Me: “So far everyone seems really nice.”

Gyeong: “They are really nice. Especially Hoseok…”

Me: “Don’t tell me…”

Gyeong: “ANIYO!!!”

 

This girl is so good at lying (sarcasm). Pretty soon we got to the photo shoot location. As I got out of the van two guys ran up to me.”

 

Guy 1: “Annyeoghaseyo! Kim Namjoon-imnida.”

Guy 2: “Min Yoongi-imnida.”

Me: “A-annyeohaeseyo. _____-imnida.”

Gyeong: “Are you guys trying to scare her?”

Namjoon: “Aniyo. All the other members got to meet her and we didn’t yet. It’s not fair.”

Gyeong: “Well you met her. We’re going to dinner tonight remember? She’ll be there so get to work.”

Yoongi: “Ne.”

Me: “Are you their makeup artist or their mom?”

Gyeong: “Both.” * smiles *

Me: “Haha.”

 

Gyeong had to go help them with their touch ups so I stood out of the way as they did the photo shoot. It’s hard to believe that these are the same guys I just met. I seem so different in front of the camera. As I’m watching them do their individual shoots I felt a tap on my shoulder but when I turned around there was no one there. It happened a few times. I started to look around. I heard a little giggle and decided to look in the tent that the staff set up.

 

Me: “Taehyung?”

Taehyung: “Man you caught me.” * pouts *

Me: “What are you doing?”

Taehyung: “Messing with you. You seem like the perfect victim to tease.”

Me: “Thank you?”

Staff: “Taehyung-shi!! It’s your turn!”

Taehyung: “Gotta go!”

 

What a weird child. Adorable though. The more the shoot went on the more Taehyung teased me. His teasing got a little meaner every time.

 

Gyeong: “_____ here’s a cookie. You’re probably hungry we haven’t eaten all day.”

Me: “Thanks Gyeong.”

Taehyung: “Maybe you shouldn’t eat that cookie. Your face is a little chubby as it is.” * pokes my cheek *

Gyeong: “Ya Kim Taehyung what’s wrong with you? That wasn’t very nice.”

Me: “It’s ok Gyeong. I have agained a bit of weight when I was with Junsu-oppa.”

 

He walked away. I wonder if he doesn’t like me.

 

Head Staff: “Thank you everyone for your hard work today everyone.”

Gyeong: “Yay! We’re done. Time to go to dinner!”

BTS: “YAYYYYYY!!!”

 

After things were packed up we all headed back into the vans and left for the restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me a little while to get this chapter up. Yes, I know the first 2 chapters are really boring. It'll get better as the stroy goes on promise!!