Change

One Last Time

Director: “Thank you for all your hard work everyone!”

 

The MV shooting came to an end. What a long day it’s been. Taehyung hasn’t lightened up at all as the day went on. He stopped teasing me, which is good I guess, but now he’s just ignoring me.  We started to pack up to head back towards the company. The boys got dressed back into their street clothes and were heading towards their dorm.

 

Namjoon: “Hey ______, thank you everything today.”

Me: “You are very welcome. It’s my job now isn’t it?” * smile *

Namjoon: “Yeah, but still.”

Gyeong: “______! Are you ready to go?”

Me: “Ne. I just have to get my stuff together!”

 

After getting everything packed into the vans we headed to the company to put stuff away and headed back home. The shoot got done faster than expected so it gave the boys time to rest and for me to unpack my stuff. I started to unpack when we got home. As I unpack I came across a bag. It had the watch that I bought for Junsu-oppa.

I guess since we have a bit of time tomorrow between the boys’ schedule I can go return it. It wasn’t a cheap watch so I might as well.

 

Gyeong: “Hey _____, do you want to go out for some coffee?”

Me: “Sure.”

 

We went out to the coffee shop right across the street from our building and stayed there for a bit.

 

Gyeong: “How are you holding up?”

Me: “Ok I guess.”

Gyeong: “Well you better be more than ok.”

Me: “I will be just need a little bit of time I guess. I found the watch I was going to give him while unpacking. I have to go return that tomorrow.”

Gyeong: “I told you he was no good.”

Me: “Yeah I know I know. He was earlier in our relationship.”
Gyeong: “Aren’t they always? You need to stop going for jerks like that and go out guys like Bangtan. You know the kind of guys that actually care.”

Me: “I guess so. But I don’t think I want to be in a relationship anytime soon.”

Gyeong: “Well then take a break. Besides you won’t really have time for a relationship anyways. We get pretty busy especially since they’re going to start promoting soon.”

Me: “Is that why you haven’t been in one in forever.”

Gyeong: “No. There’s a guy I like but I’m not sure if feels the same way. And besides I don’t think I would ever be able to date him.”

Me: “Wae?”

Gyeong: “I just don’t think it’ll happen.”

 

Before I got to ask her who she likes a few chairs were pulled up to our table. Looking up I saw Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung.

 

Hoseok: “So this is what you guys do off work.”

Gyeong: “We were relaxing until you guys came.” *smiles *

Jimin: “We’ll just leave then.” * :P *

Gyeong: “Nah. Join us. We were just talking anyways.”

Hoseok:” “About?”

Me: “I just broke up with my boyfriend.”  

Taehyung: “You can actually get a boyfriend? I fooled me.”

Me: “I know surprises me too.” * taking his insult lightly *

Gyeong: “She doesn’t have very good tastes though. Her first boyfriend was completely insane. He even hit her for most of their relationship and she didn’t even tell me until I forced it out of her! And this one cheated on her.”

Me: “Gyeong…”

Gyeong: “It makes me mad! Why you of all people? You never did anything to any of them.”

Me: “Its ok. I’ll learn eventually.”

Gyeong: ”You need to learn that you deserve better.”

Me: “Maybe I’m just better off by myself.”

Jimin: “Noona don’t say that. You’ll find someone. I can be your boyfriend.” * jokingly *

Me: “Haha. Komawo Jiminnie.”

 

I looked over at Taehyung. He looked like he felt bad. He didn’t know so I don’t think he meant to say that.

 

Hoseok: “Enough with this gloominess. Do you guys want to go to karaoke with us?”

Gyeong: “Sure! It sounds like fun!”

 

We headed to the karaoke place and had a blast. I haven’t had this much fun in a long time. Taehyung didn’t even say anything mean to me. He didn’t really say anything at all to me actually. I noticed that he’s a weird one though. He’s completely different towards me compared to everyone else. It seems like he was a different person. Towards me he usually is angry or upset but to everyone else he’s happy, bubbly, and childish. What is it with this kid?  It was getting late so we decided it was time to go.

 

Jimin: “I hope you had fun noona.”

Me: “I did. Thank you!” * smiles *

Taehyung: “You should smile more it looks good on you.”

Me: “K-komawo.” * blushes *

Jimin: “Ya, stop hitting on her.”

Taehyung: “Who would want to hit on her? Hyung! Stop flirting we have to go!”

Hoseok: “Ya Taehyung! You know we’re only just friends. Don’t make Gyeong uncomfortable!”

 

That was the first nice thing Taehyung has said to me since we met and that made me kind of nervous. It’s weird to have him be nice to me. On another note, Gyeong seems to be around Hoseok quite a bit. Not just here but whenever we’re at work too. They seem to get a long very well.

 

Hoseok: “Well we better get going. Good night ladies.”

Gyeong: “Good night.”

 

The boys left and we headed back to the apartment.

 

Me: “Hoseok.”

Gyeong: “What about him?”

Me: “You like him.”

Gyeong; “______ don’t say anything.”
Me: “I won’t but why don’t you think you guys could date? It seems like you guys get along very well.”
Gyeong: “Yeah we do but I’m pretty sure he only thinks of me as a friend. Besides he’s an idol and you know how that is.”

Me: “I guess so, but I wouldn’t lose hope. You to look good together.”

Gyeong: “You think?” * smiles *

 

We laughed and talked all the way home.  I showered and hopped into bed.

 

The next morning…

 

I woke up and looked over at the clock. Ahh. It’s already 6. I guess its time to get up and get ready for work. I got up and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee. I glanced over and saw the bag with the watch and it reminded me to go return it. I threw into my backpack and saw a note on the table.

 

______,

I went ahead to the company. I have a bunch of stuff that needs done before we head out to work with the boys. I’ll see you when you get here!!!!

-Gyeong

 

She could’ve a least woken me up. Oh well. I finished getting ready and headed out the door. After walking for a bit I finally got to the company. I headed towards to here Gyeong would be. She was packing makeup and getting things ready for the day.

 

Me: “You could’ve woken me up. I would’ve gotten up to help you.”
Gyeong: “I didn’t want to bother you. You look like you were having a good dream.”

Me: “Gee thanks. Haha. I porbably should get their stuff ready too huh?”

Gyeong: “Yep. There’s not much today. They’ll probably mostly be in their street clothes. They have the interview and then the radio show. After they are just going to practice.”

Me: “Alright. Well I guess I’ll be helping you out for most of today then.”

Gyeong: “Sounds good! I’m not going to deny any help I can get. We’re just going to meet them at the interview site so we should get going.”

 

We got into the van and drove to the site. When we got there, there was a room ready for us to occupy. We laid out all of the make up she needed and the boys’ outfits for them to put on for the interview.  When Bangtan came in we got them all ready and set them out to the interview. As I’m watching their interview, for some reason I couldn’t help but keep looking at Taehyung. I guess he isn’t as bad of a guy as I think he is. The interview ended and there was a little bit of a break before their next schedule. Everyone fell asleep except for Taehyung, who went around rapping to the other members as they were sleeping.

 

Me: “Hey Gyeong, I’m going to go return this watch before be go to the radio station.”
Gyeong: “Alright. Take Taehyung with you.”
Me: “Wae?! I can go by myself.”

Gyeong: “Because I don’t want you to go alone. And besides the boys are trying to get some rest except for that kid.”

Me: “I don’t want to.”

Gyeong: “Taehyung come here!”

Taehyung: “Ne noona.”

Gyeong: “Go with ______ to the mall. She needs to return something.”

Taehyung: “Ne.”

Me: “You don’t have to come.”

Taehyung: “Let’s go before I change my mind.”

 

We walked to the mall. Taehyung really didn’t say anything as we walked. He kind of walked pet peoples dogs as they passed by and was basically acting like a kid. I don’t what is up with this kid. He’s only like this around the other members. We walked into the mall and headed to the watch store. As we walked there was a very familiar figure in front of us. It was Junsu-oppa and the girl from that day. I decided to walk on the opposite side hoping he would not recognize me. Taehyung followed me asking what I was doing. I didn’t answer him I just kept walking as fast as I could.

 

Junsu: “_____!!”

 

Damn it…

I stopped walking and turned around.

 

Me: “O-oppa.”

Junsu: “Why did you leave like that?”

Me: “What do you mean why?!”

Junsu: “You just left me for no reason.” * pouts *

Me: “I think being cheated on is a very good reason to leave. Sorry if I was wrong to leave.”

Junsu: “Who’s this?” * eyeing Taehyung *

Me: “That’s none of your business. You have no right to question who I’m with.”

Junsu: “Ahh I see. You already found your next boyfriend. Hmm. Typical.”

Me: “What’s that supposed to mean?!”

Junsu: “You can’t really be alone can you. Always needing someone.”

Me: “I can be alone just fine! And he’s not my boyfriend so leave him out of this!”

Junsu: “I don’t know who you are. But if you’re with her have fun with that. Let me tell you there are plenty of girls who are way prettier. Skinnier too.”

Taehyung: “I think she’s perfect the way she is.”

Me: “T-taehyung.”

Junsu: “Wowwww what a lame-o. You guys are perfect for each other.” * walks away with his new girlfriend *

Me: “Taehyung, mianhae.”

Taehyung: “For what?”

Me: “Getting you involved with that jerk.”
Taehyung: “It’s fine. I hate guys like that. Was he the guy that cheated on you?”

Me: “ne.”

Taehyung: “You don’t need a guy like that. Why are we here anyways?”

Me: “I was going to return a watch I bought him for our 2nd year anniversary.”

Taehyung: “May I see it?”

Me: “Sure.”

 

I took out the watch and handed it to Taehyung. He looked at it and put it on.

 

Taehyung: “I like it so I’m taking it.” * smiles “

 

I don’t understand this kid. But all I could do is smile. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long for me to update!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading the chapter!!! Please comment and subscribe for more ^-^