Pinky Promise

In or Out? The Search for Dara's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

Never did I knew that a song could affect me like that.

Maybe because I am in the same industry as him and music is something that connects us that's why I became more sensitive to songs.

"Can I survive this day without getting another anxiety attack?" I asked myself.

I have been outside the salon for a while and I showed no signs of going back in even though I know the song has been long finished and a new track plays on.

Still clutching my chest, I sat on the stairs while putting my head between my legs to even out my breathing. I stayed in the same position for a while, emptying my mind and trying not to remember what has just happened.

 

"Omo, Miss! Are you okay?" a woman asked while shaking my shoulders gently, as if waking me up.

It took me a while before I lifted my head up, thinking of reasons to say why Sandara Park is sitting on the stairs outside of a salon in Cheondamdong.

"Hmm, I'll just tell them that I went out to get fresh air and managed to fell asleep. Yes! That's a good excuse, isn't it?" I thought to myself.

I inhaled deeply before I raised my head to greet the woman who shook me.

.

.. .

.. .

...

..

...

I didn't know who was more surprised.

Was it me who prepared a lie to get out of the situation which is me who wnet out of the salon because of one song, or Nam Ji Hyun, the leader of 4minute?

"Ohh! Sunbaenim! Are you OK? Do you need help? Do you want me to call someone for you?" Ji Hyun asked me while I just stared at her.

It was as if there was a lump in my throat which prevents me from speaking, I just shaked my head and made an 'OK' sign with my hands to indicate that I'm fine.

"Are you sure you're OK, Sunbaenim?" she asked me once again.

"Neh. I just went out to get some fresh air." I managed to answer while forcing a smile.

"Ah. Do you want me to accompany you here outside?"

"You don't have to do that Ji Hyun-ssi. I don't want to keep you from anything. I'm actually waiting for my manager." I lied smoothly, while letting out another forced smile.

I can feel Ji Hyun sense my discomfort so she didn't insisted more to stay with me. She bowed to me and went inside the salon while I stayed on my place, sitting on the stairs.

"Can this day get any better?" I groaned while I felt my phone vibrated.

 

 

From: Jjangmae Oppa (+628********)

Dara-yah, where are you? Are you in Apgujeong? Sajangnim wants to meet you, shall I fetch you there?

 

 

Sajangnim wants to meet me? Hmm, I wondered why. I immediately replied back to my cutest manager.

 

To: Jjangmae Oppa (+628********)

Oppa! I'm currently at a salon here in Cheondamdong with Durami. >.< Can you just fetch me here and I'll just ask my sister to drive back my car home? Or I'll bring my car over the company and just go back later to feth my sister? ~\(•.•)/~ Did Sajangnim mentioned why he wants to meet me? I didn't do something wrong, did I? T.T +.+

 

 

While I waited for my manager's reply, I stood up and went back inside the salon. I noticed that my sister is not on Soyou Unnie's station, so I went to the waiting area instead to get back my bag which I left in a hurry when I went out immediately earlier. I felt my phone buzzed and Jjangmae's message appeared on screen.

 

From: Jjangmae Oppa (+628********)

He did not tell me anything except that he wants to meet you in his office today. Just tell your sister to bring your car home as you might be home late. I'm running around some errands around that area so I'll just pick you up there at the salon. I'll jus text you when I'm parked in front.

 

To: Jjangmae Oppa (+628********)

Neh, Oppa! >:) Drive safely!

 

Sajangnim wants to meet me in his office?! In his office in the 7th floor?!

There are only few reasons why Sajangnim would call us to his office.

One, to discuss if we have new plans for our upcoming album. Two, to give or to tell us if there are any new projects for us. Third, and most frequent reason why we are often called to his office, we are involved in a scandal or we did something wrong that attracted the attention of the media and he wants to confirm it with us before the company release a statement.

The first reason seemed impossible since we are on hiatus, Chaelin is preparing for her debut in the US and Mingkki focusing on her studies first. I don't think Sajangnim has a new project for me as I just finished with my web drama, 'Dr. Ian'.

I feared that Sajangnim called me for the third reason.

What did I do?

Omo! Was it because of the incident earlier when I pulled over my car into an open lot to calm my nerves?!

Could my sister be right when she assumed that the paparazzi found out the building where I liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter