Spring Wind

In or Out? The Search for Dara's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

When I am sure I am already fine, I went back to my car where I found Durami on the act of playing the songs in my car.

"Oh, Unnie, are you fine now?" Durami asked while connecting my iPod to the sound system of my car.

"Neh. I think I'm fine now. Don't worry, I'll be better. After all, I can easily forget things like that. It just so happen that I am still not used to big dogs." I sighed.

"Eh? Waeyo? Didn't you spent time with Gaho and Jolie before?"

"I did, but those dogs know me and they're a bit friendly to me because Jiyong conditioned them to behave around me." I answered as I start my car and drive.

"Oh. You should have been used to dogs considering Jiyong oppa have big dogs. How long has it been then since you were around big dogs except for that incident earlier?" My sister asked.

How long has it been? Days? Months? Years? I don't remember clearly, and after what happened to me, it guess it'll take a while. 

 

We were silent for a while as I focused on my attention on driving and my sister still fumbling on my car's sound system.

 

Su manheun saramdeureun

Neoreul hyanghae yeah (my precious girl)

Cheon gaeui sowoneul malhae nega irwojugil

 

"Omo! Who is singing? Is that ... Wait, who is that?" Durami exclaimed when a female voice seemingly moaned.

 

Lady Lady (Luck Luck Luck)

Babe Babe

 

"Ohhh. I thought he was the rapper of his group?" Durami asked when the song was finished.

"He is. Just because he is a rapper doesn't mean he can't sing, you know?" I defended.

"Omo! Unnie!" Durami exclaimed.

"Wae? What happened? Are you hurt?" I asked my sister when she shouted.

"Don't tell me, you're becoming a FANGIRL of your FANBOY! Kyahh!" Durami squealed while she was being restrained by her seat belt from jumping out of her seat.

I sighed. Do I need to pull over once again because of my sister?

"What? I see nothing wrong with that though. He's got an amazing voice that matches his amazing personality. He might not be as good as YG rappers, but he has flow and can certainly hold a tune out on his own. He might not have trained to be a singer but he was given some singing lines in their album. Of course, s are better than him in terms of singing ability, but he has this certain aura that draws people in. His deep voice suits his rapping, but I guess people also like it when he sings. People don't only like him because he's part of a trending and one of the most sought-after group, but also because of his personality. His good looks don't hurt either. I even think that he's the visual of their group."

 

I stopped talking when I waited until the traffic light turns green. I looked towards my sister who was gaping at me.

 

"Why? Do I have something on my face?" I asked.

"Oh my God Unnie. I think you have it bad. Don't tell me you plan to be a sasaeng of him too!" Durami said as a new song plays.

"Bwo?! Why would I do that? It just so happened that I like their new album, that's why I bought it. Bom has been pestering me as well into listening their new single, so I decided to listen to it." I said as the traffic light turned green.

"Is that really the case huh? Then why do have all of their albums - from their debut album up to their newly released album?"

"Ok , fine! I'm a FAN now! I like their music and their group. I took interest on them even if they haven't debuted. Their track 'El Dorado' was used in Chanyeollie's teaser." I groaned as I pull over in front of the cat groomers. 

"Oh Wow. I didn't know that. You should join their official fanclub Unnie, since you are now a 'FAN' of them." Durami said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter