I'm Jessica...

Mission from Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm Jessica," she said. Her angelic face looking up at the priest. She slowly stood up and smiled.

"Je---" It was obvious that the priest had a little trouble pronouncing her name and Jessica quickly thought of a Korean name for herself. In fact, it was the name that her mother was thinking about giving her but she gave herself a different surname as to not have anyone think something was up. "Jung Sooyeon..." she said. 

The priest smiled at her once again and bowed his head. "Do you have anywhere to stay because you are welcome to stay here in the church..." The reason he asked this was in no way inappropriate, mainly because she had randomly appeared in front of his eyes and he could have sworn that he heard God ask him to watch over her while she's on earth.

Jessica bowed her head and smiled. "Thank you. I believe that I will take you up on that offer. But right now I have something to do so I won't return until tonight."

He chuckled and nodded. "That's fine, my child. Just return here safely."

The female saluted the priest and quickly went out of the church, looking around for where her mother or father would be. "They have to be here somewhere..." she muttered to herself. She was having the urge to fly but she then remembered the rules that were set for her return to earth. She couldn't show that she was an angel or she would be condemned to hell.

"Ow!" a sound was heard from a distance and Jessica spotted a girl that was a little younger than how she would look physically getting pushed around by two males, one of them with platinum blonde hair. Her eyes widened and the girl that was being bullied kept yelling. "Yah! Oppa~! Is this how you treat your little sister! Stop throwing rocks at me!" 

Knowing that she should do something, Jessica quickly walked over to the group and glares at the boys. "Don't hurt her..."

The boys stopped and ran off leaving the girl rubbing her arms as she looked at Jessica. "Thank you..."

The angel smiled. "Are you okay?"

She nodded and her eyes widened as she looked at Jessica. To the girl, Jessica looked like a princess of some sort and one of the most beautiful girls she ever met, despite being the same age, or at least that's how it looked to her. "Y-yes..." she said. She tucked some hair behind her ear, "I'm Yoona..." She wasn't entirely sure as to why but she felt as if she should introduce herself to her savior.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter