Chapter 2

JiGoKu ShOuJo

Ricky's pov-2013-[TeenTop accident day]

I was preparing myselfe for our last concert in ths year... YeeY... I am soo soo happy that finnaly we do it, like a team, we and our angels!

Outside are thousands of peoples who want to see us perform, i am really exitead! Our angels i love you all, today will be a good perform and like always i will give all of me to be good! Suddenly L.Joe and C.A.P come in, they was togheter with Chanjo and Niel to verify the stage!

tumblr_mmcpioxptr1qc299mo2_500.png         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNHCN0ayxPBjRaikWuB8o

''HEYYY L.JOE HYUNG, AREN'T YOU EXITEAD?'' i scream very happy

''Slow down Ricky, i am not ing deaf, and leave me alone i am not in the mood today, i have a bad feeling abouth this!'' 

''OOO, oky hyung soryy for bothering you!'' He turn arund and sit douw on the chair.

''Guys why are you soo mad today?'' 

''Shut up Ricky! C.A.P say

''AISHH, Ok i will, but you losers need to be more happy for angels, they are our dream, outside there is our dream, ed losers!''

'' Yeahh, now please Ricky go and buy me a coke from the machine, you alsoo need to go to chek the stage!'' Chunji say

''YAAA, WHAT YOU JUST SAY, LOSERS HOW, COME HERE!'' L.Joe scream

''Bye L.Joe!''

'' HEYY, WHAT, I AM OLDER THAT YOU, WHERE 'HYUNG' GO, COME HERE YOU BRAT!'' L.Joe scream, but i alredy close the door, i am out of there, the atmosphere was too bad! While i was going to stage, Niel and Chanjo are coming, i say them to buy Chuji a coke, and i make my way to the stage!

''Hey Ricky, if  you  go to chek the stage be carefull!'' one hyung from satff say.

''Ok hyung, i will be!''

I was on the stage, my angels see me and start to calping, i ake some dance moves, after i  took the mic to make a test!

''Hey angels, please be patient, the show will start soon!''






My angels clap and laugh, suddenly i heard a hyung scream:

''Ricky go out from stage!''

''Ricky watch out!''

''Yoo Chag-hyun''

Suddenly i feel a deep pain, i fall down, i was heat by something who had fall, all the image was black i was hearing just the angels who was screaming and crying, i want to wake up, for me, for hyungs, for my future, for my dream, for MY ANGELS, but i can't even move!I heard L.joe hyung voice who was screaming: ''Yoo Chang-hyun, WAKE-UP!''

Suddenly i don't fell anithing, the paind and sound was gone, i see just a red light, and after this all went black!


                                     TO BE CONTINUED!