Chapter 1

JiGoKu ShOuJo

NaNa's pov-2003-

Here i am at my history class. Our teacher, a tall woman who is a bot lunatic is starting to say us abouth the first mondial war..and blah blah blah...   off you crazy woman  i already learn that lesson alone! All this day is , i am very mad is the last day of school and this crazy woman still make lesson with us, but the good thing is that our director let us to come in normaly clothes, thank you God!

Suddelny i heard it.... the magic sound.. of the bell! Because is the big-breack i  decided to to go on school rottoft to thake my lunch with my bestfriend Ani!  Me & Ani pass the hallway until we wass in front of the moust cool and good class from the school. This students are all very smart and good locking, they are in the last year!Some guys are looking at me, but i don't care, i just come here to see him my beeloved sunbae-nim, sempai, senior, Ji Chang-wook! And here he is! 

4c37047754123849fc1f504d758efa9f.jpg

Chang-wook pov-2003-

I prepare myselfe to get out of classroom for lunch, and then i see her... a perfect angel was waiting in front of my class. I never seen a person so beautyfull in my life. Her smile is making me all warm inside. And she is waiting just for me, my perfect angel!

tumblr_njvlpi77aY1r7dmxgo1_500.png

I slowly go to meet her. Oh god, why on earth is she so beautifull? But wait, who's with her? OoOo god, that annoying stupid Ani... I hate that girl, she is too...yakkk... noo noo no ugly, too , a lier one! I don't even know why a person so beautifull and kind hearted like NaNa, is friend with that ! I like all at NaNa, but i hate  one thingh, her bestfriend! 

"Hey angel! What's up?" I said to NaNa with a smile!            

"Hey love!'' OoOo my God, she called me 'love'. I'm gonna die in cuteness, right now i just want to grab her and kiss her, and hug her all day!

'' Hello Chang-wook, how are you today?'' Ani said to me, with a smile!

''First i am Chang-wook-shi, or sunbae, for you, and second, do i know you?'' haha, die , die!

''O, really, of course you know me, we meet last month in the club, you were with my cousin, Joon!'' I know that i meet you but i don't care!

''Oh.. yeah, ok. And the reply of youre question is: I am very good, because i see NaNa face today!'' Suddelny that face start to change, and her smile dissapear, but on NaNa face appear a red colour, oOoO She blush... Hell yeah, I'm good.

''That was sweat, but please Chang-wook, don't be so mean to Ani, she is my friend, and she just say HELLO to you, you should respond back!''     

''OoOo..Ok, soryy! But were are you two go? '' 

''We go up, to have lunch, you want to join us?''

''I like too, but i promise to my people that we had lungh togheter, sorry love! But after school i want to thake you out, what you say?''

''Ohh, that sound great. Then see you later handsome!'' she said while winking at me!

''Ok beautyfull, see you later, thake care of you, promise?''

''Always!'' after she kiss me all my firends start to clap and whistles, oh god, a perfect moment! NaNa laugh and start to go, i see her back! I don't  know why but i have a bad feeling! Why i feel that i will lose her today! OoOo come on , man, everything will be ok.. or no... !


NaNa's pov -2003-

After i meet my man, i feeld verry verry hungry so i quicly go to rootoft alone, because Ani say that she will come later, she say she will go at bathroom , when i offerd to go with her she refudde it, she say that she is not so stupid and she can gobalone, hmm i thinck she is still upsed!

I started to eat, i was looking at the sky while sing a beautyful song in my mind. I took my necklance off. This thing is very popuular, it also have a story, the sunbenims all will have this necklace in their last year for one or two weeaks, and thei will have luck at the examens and in th last week of school the last person who have it need to give it at anothrt person who will be in the last year next year , the last sunbae who had this was Chang-wook, and he give to me because yes, i will be the next sunbae.

Suddenly i heard someone called my name, the voice belong to Chang-wook, but where is, i stand up and look down and i see him, he made a herat sign while screaming '' Love you NaNa!'' oo this guy, how can be mad at him, he is soo sweat, and he is a really responsable person, for example, two months ogo, in april, 1 april, i want to fool him, so  i called him on my class after all classes was over, and i say that i am pregnant with his child, he was froozen for 2 seconds, but after he say that we need to have a healthy child and he kiss me and he say that he is not ready but he will be for me, haha  i laugh soo hard that day! I made a heart sign too " I love you t---'' before i finish my sentence i feel someone hands on my back and in the next second i was phused  down, i was falling, while i was looking at Chank-wook who was screaming and running to catch me, but he dont make it, he was to far, i think i am already down, i suddenly feel a pain , i heard someone voice who was calling my name, i try to wake up but i just cand i feel very sleppy, i feel that someone was carring me. After that all lights, sounds and feeling was gone, the pain dissapeard, I can't breath, i started to see a light a red one, like the blod red and i blank out!

Beep beep beep... What a annoyng sound, i try to open my eyes, the light was so powerfull, i see that i am in a hospital room, i am all covered with bandages, i move, but i don't feel any pain, i see a mirror next to me, i took it and i look ....' OOOOO MY GOD, what the is this' , when i look in miror i see it.


vampire_eyes_by_lauren_lovebites-d2y8atd

What is wrong with me... Suddelny a beautyfull woman dressed in a red dress appead on the window!

''Hei kiddo, how are you feeling?''

''Um, i guess i am ok, but what happend, who are you, and why are my eyes red?''

''OOO slow down kiddo, first you was killed by youre best friend, youre eyes arebred ecause you will not die , you will be the death messager .. YAYYY!'' the woman say happily, may she be beaufifull but she is insane.

''Ok i know you don't belive me, let me show you,  suddenly she start to cgange , her eyes was red too and she hav a red light around her!

''Ok now, o think i got it!'' i sayd with a balnk face.

''Ok let me help you with youre bandages!'' she come to mee and she took all my bandages off, when i look in the mirror myface was all withe, and i don't have any scratch on me!

''Ok, so lest pretend what you say is true, that i am the death messager, that means i am more powerfull that you right?''

''Yes, of course, i am just youre help, and family from now on, a demon, demon! I will protect you and i  will teach you how to use youre power, so now come on, we need to go!''

''WHERE??'' 

''You can stay in this world, you are a demon now, we go at my place, there will be youre house, and you need to learn mutch thinghs, so come on!''

''OkOk i come, but you forget to say me youre name'' i say her..

''Ohh yeah... my name is ...... HYUNA!'' ;)

90f53233cd6d6df8