Met the characters

JiGoKu ShOuJo

 NANA's STORY [=b.1985-d.2003=]

A demon, once a human, withouth parents she was accepted as a student at KirinArt Highschool,a very confident girl who always smile, who loved someone once!She was murdered in her highschool.

800px-SchoolCourtyard.jpgIn the last day of school, year 2003, Nana was on the roof having her lunch and wait her bestfriend to come there too. All at once someone scream was heared by her, she run to see what happend. She was looking down holding the railing , there was no one. Suddenly she feel someone hads on her back, and she was pushed down, she had fall in the silence and the painfull dream on DeAd, withouth any sin, just the ancesters one , the sin that Adam&Eve had let here for us! Only two tings that she left ehind was her diary and a luckyli necklance.

    A+Line+A+Day+diary.jpg                         & ..                              dream_high_by_laneovoir-d52tsr6.jpg

 

After that she become The Dead Messager! The haven and the hell are two places very different. In the haven will can get-in only people who begg for the forgivnees, then Nana will bring them souls, with her boat, in front of the God, and will let him to judge them! But also people can go in hell too, that person need to have big sins who can't be forgive. But also someone can make a request to get a person soul in the hell. There is an urban legend abouth one website called "THE HELL CORESPONDENCE" and if a person write a name and make a request the name owner soul will be thaken and will be closed in hell, but also the person who made this request will be cursed and a tatto will proof it, and after their life will end on the world, they need to payback for they sin, and also their souls will be closed in the hell! And yes Nana have that duty too, she is the ''taxi boat driver'' who will give them the last drive, to hell!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  * NaNa: "I don't Know if i can love someone again!"

 

                      저주받은  vampire_eyes_by_lauren_lovebites-d2y8atd   영혼  

  

L.JOE's STORY

He is an idol who like to play rough. He was born ent and .. yeah.. never can be changed..or maybe because of fear, because of his friend dead's ... maybe because of HeR.  There are may people who loves him, and there are many people who loves him too mutch, this people are named saseng fans, one day the love from one saseng became hate, a very deep hate that make her to acces the HELL CORESPONDENCE and write his name down there. What will happend next? He will get help.. from demons & a dear dead friend who also is a demon!                                                                                                                     * L.joe: " I feel that she is so cold, like december!" 

superthumb.jpg

YUMI's STORY {=b. 1998}

Yumi, a very shy girl that likes to help people. She loves to hear people laugh and she wants them to be happy. She dosen't have any friends, family, she have just her grandmother, Miss.Goo, she is the person who Yumi love the moust. She is short, like 1,57cm, with longh darck black with purple hair.She like very mutch her school uniform and she moustly wear it.

                                                           British-academism-Girl-s-female-performa

She is also accepted as a student to KirinArt Highschool. One day when she walk on the roft she get in the old room where the unless old stuf were keep and she find Nana's diary and the highschool necklance, from here her life it start to change, now she can see all the demons including Nana, and she will be chose to be Nana's help in human world. In Yumi's mind Nana is the olny friend that she ever have had, but Nana dosen't have feelings for human ... or Do shee?                                                                                        * Yumi: "Can you smile once.. please.. Unnie!"

C.A.P's STORY

Cap is a very calm idol who alway bring his swag with him. He have an ice glare and he likes the little things. He hate the girlysh thinghs, the love feeling...until he meet her! After that little thing will appear in his life C.A.P will become a very different person, a kind heart! He will meet with an old-dear dead friend..and also hi will find oit that a saseng write his name on the HELL CORESPONDENCE..... How a "happy" life!                                                                                                                                                                                       * C.A.P: "You are soo.....CUTE!"

Niel_1415329518_CAP.jpg  

*CHUNJI'S STORY  

Our y guy who can make any girl wetb with just...his smile! He is a kind heart and will always help his friends.He was Ricky best bfiend and now he still is, he visit him sometimes. 

CHUNJI: "Sorry, but i just promise that girl that i will with her tonight!"                                                                                                        " Hyuna will be there too!"                                                                                                                                                                                  " When we leaving?"

superthumb.jpg

*CHANJO'S STORY

Our mature boy who always analizing everything, enevn the girls s, until he analized NaNa's s, then he will be like a church child!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 CHANJO: " I'm out!"

aa8b39bc88b6d4dc84cb7ba4636e696c.jpg

*NIEL'S STORY

The God's bread. Always help people and he also have a secret abyliti, he can se dead peoples!                                                                                                                NIEL:" I wil try to get Ricky back!"

B9uBnX6CMAAe-cy.jpg:large

NaNa's Team

*Ricky= Once a human, he was a happy face, always smile, his smile can make anyone smile too, he was very noisy. After his dead he become an cold demon, and also NaNa's left hand. He want toprotect his humans friends!

11086035_913410278718072_1914991600_n.jp

*Hyuna= The y demon, who loves NaNa' and preteand to be his mother. She is also the one who helped NaNa after her dead!

11119063_913410235384743_1203143631_n.jp

*PSY= He is the mother-father gentelman demon, whikilled himselfe  because of hus succes with his OPPA GAMNAM STYLE clip who was too sucefully. This demon-ajushii really know how to dance, he dance even in hell, and Satan starts to get annoyed.

130320-psy-assarabia.jpg

OTHERS CHARACTERS

Ji Chang-wook= NaNa sunbaenim, who now is a cool actor, also NaNa first love, and also NaNa was his first love!

wpid-f11201733_3.jpg

 

Ani= The who killed NaNa because of her gelousy, now she is the music teacher at KirinArt Highschool!     

48347_P_1346636814558.jpg

 

Miss. Go= Yumi grandmother, who also cand see dead people and who aways help Yumi!

 


   

 

il_fullxfull.140323350.jpg


KeKe ... helooo readerss.. soo this is .. you know now the topic, the characters, i alredy write the chapeter one but i will not make it visible untile i will not recive some cute coomms from you beautifull humans!!! :)                                                                                 And also thank you girls for youre comments!!                                                                         LOVE YA'