Chapter 10

I Looked at You, Only You...

Put on an act...

 

Yunho & Jessica

Their search for you was beginning to look formidable, a fear that they couldn't suppress any longer.

"Yunho ah..." He heard Jessicas tired voice behind him.

"Mmm?" he answered feeling Jessica hug his back.

"Did Oppa say anything?" she questioned as Yunho held his phone tight in his fist.

Just as Yunho was about to say no, his phone went off. He opened the message...

'Hyung...I'll bring her with me tonight.'

"Micky Oppa....!" Jessica almost screamed...a scream of relief.

End

Today was Jessica's birthday, and today was the first time ever that I would be absent on her special day. I looked down at my phone as I sat on my bed, too text....not to text...."Aigoo..." I exclaimed falling back on my bed, holding my phone tight within my hand. I heard a knock on my door, and slowly got up and silently tip toed over to the door. I looked through the hole...and saw the landlady. I unlocked the many locks...and opened the door.

"Ne Ajumma...?" the box in her hand caught my eye.

"You don't realize how lucky you are..." Ajumma sighed blissfully.

"Ne?" I questioned in confusion as she lifted the box in her hand. "ah....thank you." I bowed but before I questioned who sent it, she was off speeding down the stairs.

I raised a brow at her reaction before shutting the door with my foot, I placed the box on the bed ...and studied it for a second before grabbing a pair of scissors and slowly poked it ...it didn't react.

"If I wanted to kill you then I would have thought of a better way."

I remembered what he said, his voice echoing inside my mind...

I shook his face out of my head and ripped the box open, unveiling two box's...with designer labels stamped on them. I opened the first box unveiling...

 

A white drape dress...I opened the other box...heels...I pulled out the shoe box searching around for an invoice...but there was nothing. I heard my phone go off...I read the message..."Meet me at my favorite restaurant at 6,  I'll be waiting under the tree...Oppa no.1" Omo...how much did this dress cost...I emptied the panda money bank ...just one note falling out. "Oh ...Oppa" I cried... another person I owed.

 

My phone pinged again.. another message this time from a familiar unknown number. "7" It said, I knew exactly what it meant and who it was from.

--------------------------------------------

6 O'clock came and I was rushing down the street towards the restaurant bare footed...Ah oetteokhae I thought, stopping to put on my shoes. A familiar chuckle came, I glanced up from my shoes over to the side of the street...seeing "oh Oppa..." I smiled slightly annoyed at the fact that I was rushing and he only just arrived. He got out and opened the door for me... I cautiously looked inside before sitting down in the passenger seat.

He came and sat down in the drivers seat, his eyes trailing down to the dress...making me feel conscious. "Mian-" I cut him off.

"Anni, Oppa I love it..." I realized he wasn't going to say what I thought.

"I'm sorry for being late..." He answered, I turned away looking like an idiot which made him smile.

We had been driving for atleast 10 minutes, until we came to a stop, the place was familiar...but I ignored the growing fear inside my mind...thinking to myself ...It's not always such a small world...right?

We made our way towards the entrance, that lead to a hall full of bustling noises of joy. There were more than 300 people here, people that were dressed elegantly, I bumped into someone and before I could apologize...my eyes lit up in shock.

"Aah Mianhae." I bowed quickly.

Mr.Kim looked over at me then over to Yoochun Oppa, his eyes swatting back over to me quickly and smiled. "~~~Shii?" He tried to remember if he had the correct name but something told me...he already knew every syllable of my name,

"Annyoenghasehyo." Me and Yoochun both said together, making Mr.Kim croak out a laugh.

I gazed over at Oppa before hearing a familiar voice through a microphone. I tried to fix my gaze on the person but deep down I knew all too well who it was...Yunho Oppa. I froze inside, my heart racing, my mind thinking of what to do.

I had to excuse myself after I heard Yunho stop talking and made way for the toilets, feeling Yoochun Oppa's eyes on me.

The toilets were empty, and I let out a sigh and opened my eyes to see...

"~~~Ah?! I heard Jessica's voice...I didn't respond...she wanted me to respond but I had to put on an act and ignored her, making way for the sinks. "~~~ah?! I felt her hug me. I closed my eyes... and pushed her away slightly.

"Yah?... micheoseo?" I saw the hurt in her eyes.

"~~~ah....what has he done to you?" she questioned holding my face.

I raised a brow in confusion and shook my head, "No...your doing this to me...its best to forget....forget me." I saw the tears fall down her lashes.  "He hasn't done anything to me... nearly a month and I'm still alive..." somehow the word alive felt estranged...something that didn't belong in my dictionary.

I watched Jessica shake her head, "You believe in him more than me?" she questioned but before I could answer she continued, "he's not what he seems to be... and once he's made a deal he won't ever forget...especially you...he's after your blood, what don't you understand."

I couldn't understand anything but one thing I knew, "I'm ready to seal the deal...to know the truth." I turned away and walked out before Jessica could say anything.

--------------------------------------

Teaser

I stormed out of the place and into the night, the blistering cold wind picked up and felt my hair dance in the wind. I made my way towards the familiar apartment, I pulled out the key Ajumma had given me and unlocked the door to his apartment.

I breathed out a stuttered breath and tried to calm myself, "Ajumma..." I called out but heard nothing. I furrowed my brows and took of my shoes walking in, and spotted a letter on the counter. I picked it up reading it...'I'm off for a few days, so I'll be relying on you. Ajumma x'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That only means one thing...:D

Hi, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

I didn't mean to be mean to Jessica but its all about the story so mianhae if theres any Jessica fans.

I would love to hear from my subscribers so please do comment...^_^

I'll be updating soon and please do look forward to the next chapter

Because there will be loads of piccies of Jaejoong and DB5K ;)

Saranghae x