Chapter 11

I Looked at You, Only You...

 Timeless & Changless moments...

 

I had stormed out of the place and into the night, the blistering cold wind picked up and felt my hair dance to the wind. I had avoided everyones gaze as they were still on Yunho, and luckily I avoided Yoochun oppa and slipped past him whilst he chatted with the other women. I made my way towards the familiar apartment, I pulled out the key Ajumma had given me and unlocked the door to his apartment.

I breathed out a stuttered breath and tried to calm myself but the words I hurt Jessica with were echoing inside my mind, "Ajumma..." I called out in a shaky voice but heard nothing. I furrowed my brows and took of my shoes walking in, and spotted a letter on the counter. I picked it up reading it...'I'm off for a few days, so I'll be relying on you. Ajumma x'

The apartment was silent until I heard something fall to the ground, I made my way silently towards the end of the hall...was he in? I thought. Normally I never had the chance to even see him and if I did he would only appear for a few seconds and then disappear. I knocked on his door once but nothing ... I knocked again just in case but nothing. I opened the door to find JiJi pouncing around towards my direction, I picked him up as he nestled against my neck. "neo mu gwi yeo weo." I whispered. I looked around his room...this was the first time I had actually seen his room as Ajumma was the only one who cleaned it.

It was normal, just like any other room...totally had a man's feel to it. "Yah..Jiji ahjusshi isn't here again." I heard him meow softly almost like he always hated being alone. Being out of the house nearly 24 hours a day meant his job wasn't normal even though I had an idea as to what his job was...So for a few days I was meant to stick around here and look after this guy... which meant Ajumma owed me some insight but before that I had time and chance. I scanned the room looking for places where somethings that were meant to be kept away were possibly placed...No I thought, what was I thinking, I owed him privacy but then again he still owed me a hell of a lot more.

After a few hours of cleaning up, I was only left with the bookshelves. There was barely any dust except from when I got to the top layer, I jumped as I tried to clean as I got to the edge on top, I heard something fall. I stopped to see what looked like a photo album on the floor...it was a photo album. I picked it up and wiped the dust off wandering over to the dinner table. JiJi jumped up onto my lap and tried to get a glimpse of it...as I opened it.

To my surprise...he wasn't lying about Yunho.

But someone else caught my eye...Yoochun Oppa, so my thinking was correct about him knowing Yunho no wonder why he had brought me to the party. The other two looked very famaliar...I had seen them somewhere. JiJi hit his paw on the person in the middle, my eyes studying the person...it was him.

 

I flipped the page over...

So he could smile other than smirk all the time...

JiJi leant his paws on the table, to get a better view...

JiJi hit his paw repeatedly on the first picture, his features softening...something in his eyes told me he missed them...

These two picture contrasted each other...the look in his eyes sending a ping of pain and sadness to my heart.  I looked down at my phone and rang Ajumma's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Oh ~~~ah," she answered and asked me if I was okay.

"Mmm," I answered, "I found something and it needs explaining..." I heard Ajumma go quiet.

After a few seconds she spoke, "~~~ ah, Can I trust you not change your actions around him if I do tell you?" she questioned.

"What kind of question is that, your like my mum...and you can trust your daughter." I heard her smile with a tired chuckle.

The pictures in here were mostly of him, taken by one of his... "They used to be a close circle of brothers..." She started. Brothers.

"They were adopted by Mr.Kim, trained to become...their worst nightmares...." She continued.

"What do you mean by worst nightmares?" I questioned.

"Their families were killed by assassins...and in order to take revenge they became what they hated." She answered.

 

JiJi rested on the album looking down at the pictures with thoughtful eyes...I lowered my gaze...running my hand through his fur.

"So my thoughts were right...he's an assassin." I almost whispered.

"Mm, right now... he's tailing the people who was responsible for his parents death, after years of being silent and following Mr.Kim's orders, he was given the photos of his next target." I lifted my gaze hearing Ajumma.

"Would you know who?" I questioned.

Ajumma shook her head, "No, but there were rumors that Yunho shii started." I raised a brow. "He heard Mr.Kim talking to one of his colleagues about the one responsible...apparently he was using Jaejoong shii to take revenge for him and that his parents death was planned by him to capture his enemy in a circle of fire by putting the blame on the innocent." She sighed. "But to be honest, I don't know whats true or false... all I know is that Jaejoong shii has never split blood with his hands."

 

"Wait... so your saying that Yunho...Yoochun oppa are assassins alonside with his three other brothers?" I questioned,

"Yes." She answered...so Yunho oppa had kept it away, hidden...from me but why? Did Jessica know?

 

I gazed down at the picture as JiJI sat back on my lap, "Brothers?" I questioned

"Correct." Ajumma answered

"Assassins?" no doubt, their styles changed to keep them unnoticed from the police and their enemies.

"Correct."

"Rumor tore them apart?"

"Correct."

I had to find out the rumor now, what was it that caused them the break apart...

 

"Thank you Ajumma." I said down the phone...

"Goodnight, just don't be to hard on him." I smiled...

"Yae." I sarcastically replied.

 

Behind their mysterious facade, they were brothers and shared years together smiling...

I stopped at this picture, everyones smiles were real...especially Kim Jaejoong shii's...I felt my heart pound against my chest out of the blue as I looked at only him.

I looked over at the next two photos, he had never smiled like that...never and somewhere deep down in my heart I wanted to see this smile.

I shook my head and hit my chest, "heart burn." I made up an excuse but what was  I thinking....You can't...I mentally told myself.

I shut the album but before I could return it back to its place...I heard a giggle. I got up and slowly and grabbed the album and rushed towards the shelf and placed it back.

"Nado saranghae oppa." The door opened just as soon as I grabbed my coat and made way for the hallway....

I pulled my coat on and wandered down, seeing a woman wearing a body con dress beside him, her nails painted a bright red, heels too high that she couldnt even balance herself properly... I met her eyes before turning away seeing her glare at me from the corner of my eyes.

There was a moment of silence before she opened her bright red lipstick smothered  lips, "who is this?" she questioned, her voice bitter.

Jaejoong

He watched you pull out your hair from the coat, the white dress catching his gaze...other than your eye catching waist ... the taste was definanly Micky's. He heard her beside him but ignored it, he wanted to question you here right now but the bait beside him was too eager to pass on vital information to her father.

End

I could feel his familiar gaze upon me, it still sent tingles of ice down my spine...the voice inside my mind shouting at me to ...Run. I turned in his direction as we both shared a familiar gaze of curiosity, he turned to the woman beside him. "Wait outside..." He stepped closer to her as she was about to protest, I cringed watching her gaze wander down then back up. She made her way out, he waited until he heard the door shut. Was I going to stay...Hell no... I brushed past him all too quick and shoved the door open. I saw her gaze up from her nails before she gave me a look fo disgust, I made my way towards the lift... the doors opened as a family wandered out. I bowed in return and got into the lift, I took in a breath...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da dum! Annyeong! ^_^

Credit goes to the respectable owners of the pictures.

Hope you liked this chapter....loads of DBSK woooo!

Thanks to my new subscriber Narakimmy

Please do subscribe and comment x