[chenhun] untitled

EXO drabble collection 2k15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

fluff | 357 words | pg
warnings: none
"wake up! it's morning!"

If people think that Kim Jongin is forever sleepy and not a morning person, people are not wrong with their assumption. If they think that Sehun is always energetic, being up at first in the morning because that’s how kids are and Sehun is the youngest, they couldn’t be any more wrong. Sehun detests mornings with all his being, hating to be woken up early. With his career choice he has no other option thought. Getting up early for photo shootings, radio shows and recordings is part of their daily life now, but that doesn’t mean he will ever get used to it. Without people waking him, Sehun would still be sleeping at least another two hours.

If he remembers correctly though - his mind is still hazy with sleep, so he is not sure - then today must be one of their rare free days. No schedules, not even practice today. So why is Jongdae here to wake him? The older boy has even pulled away his blanket so Sehun had to curl up into a ball to warm himself, protecting himself from the cool air.

“Get up! It’s morning!” Jongdae singsongs into his ear, awfully loud, but Sehun simply puts his hands up to his ears, shielding them. It doesn’t help much when Jongdae simply raises his voice though.

“Hyung,” Sehun whines, finally sitting up. His hair is dishevelled and he knows he must look
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter