[sekai] ridiculously comfortable

EXO drabble collection 2k15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

fluff| 231 words | pg
warnings: none
break time means resting time. is there a better place to rest than on sehun's lap?

“What are you doing?” Sehun huffs, grumpy when a weight settles down on his lap. He glances down and tries to glare at Jongin. It is futile when the other has his eyes closed already, a content smile on his face.

“You are ridiculously comfortable…” Jongin says, almost purring, and Sehun can only scrunch up his nose. Not only is he scrawny and bony, lacking the fat and flesh to cushion the other, but he is sweaty, too. All of them are sweaty now, taking a short break of fifteen minutes in between dance practice, a break that Sehun doesn’t use to wash his face, unlike Minseok. Instead, he has downed half a bottle of water before resting, sitting on the ground with his back pressed against the cool surface of the mirror and eyes glued to the cell phone in his hands. That is until Jongin came to disturb him.

“I’m not,” Sehun says, eyes narrowing further when Jongin opens his eyes just a tiny bit to peek up at him under sweaty fringes plastered on his forehead. Sehun has mercy then, not pushing Jongin away like he has planned to, but he indulges the other with the tiny bit of attention and affection that he has seeked from Sehun lately.

“Only five minutes,” the younger boy says, a smile tugging at his lips when he sees the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter