The Way I Loved You

Taylor Swift Song One Shot, Yuri Pairing

The Way I Loved You


Man Seo & Girl Yuri
 


He is sensible and so incredible
And all my single friends are jealous
He says everything I need to hear and it's like
I couldn't ask for anything better


"YuRi! Your so lucky to have the most incredible, handsome, cutest guy in Soshi Town!! I'm so jealous of you" TaeYeon said to YuRi.
YuRi give an awkward smile to her friend, "he is... Cute, i guess"
"SeoHyun are perfect! I heard from my friend that works at the town library, SeoHyun often go there and read books about business, politics, and everything I don't give a crap about it"
"SeoHyun said to me that he want to be a politicians or businessman. You should have seen his room, it peels with books everywhere and... Neat, which is weird for boys to have a neat and clean room"
"awe... He's so different from any boy. But!! You already been in his room?" TaeYeon give a byun grin to YuRi. "you two must have done it, right?"
"doing what?"
"you know, This and That. Is he any good?"
YuRi blush at her friend word and shake her head.
"he's not good?!"
"it's not that-"
"so he is good?!" TaeYeon cut YuRi's word.
"n, no. We're not doing anything in his room ByunTae! He even open up his door room when we're inside. He doesn't want to do this and that to me, yet"
"Eh? Are you sure? Your the hottest girl in Soshi Town, everyone want you. I saw some people just by looking at you"
"not with SeoHyun. He's different you know"
"what the heck are you two doing then? You guys been dating for a year, goodness!"
"SeoHyun always... Read me, a book..." YuRi embarrassedly said to TaeYeon.
"BOOK?!! muahahahahahahaha" TaeYeon laughing out loud, her tears even came out, "are you kidding me?! Huahahahaha"
"by Shakespeare..." YuRi continue her words.
TaeYeon laugh stop and slowly her laughing face turn to pout, "Shakespeare?! Your so lucky, girl!! I want a boyfriend too! That'll read me Shakespeare until I sleep"
"of course I'm happy with SeoHyun, and who could ask for anything better than a guy that remembering Shakespeare by heart. But...."
"but what YuRi? Is there something wrong with you guys?"
"there's nothing wrong, it just... He's to perfect!" YuRi sigh desperately.
"I sense some but here..."
"... But, the excitement is.. Dull. I want passion you know, excitement of dating, craziest thing to do together, touching or kissing here and there. Just like when he's courting me first..."
"have you ever talk about it with him?"
"I did. But that only making him more gentleman. What I want him is to be a little, just a little like bad boy, doing something we never expected"
TaeYeon give a warm pat on YuRi shoulder.
"that's selfish right? I'm to selfish"
"not really, buddy. But if it was me, I feel satisfy with SeoHyun, the way he was"
Suddenly a car park in front of the coffee shop that TaeYeon and YuRi has been.
SeoHyun walk out of the car, when he entered the coffee shop everyone stare and awe at him. He walk to YuRi and TaeYeon's table and greet them.
"good evening ladies" SeoHyun said.
TaeYeon with wide eye stare at SeoHyun like looking at an angel, "h,hai SeoHyun-ssi..."
"hey, jagiya" YuRi said to her boyfriend.
"are you ready, YuRi-ah?" kiss YuRi cheek.
"you don't want to seat or have a coffee first, SeoHyun-ssi?" TaeYeon ask SeoHyun.
"no, thank you. But me and YuRi have a dinner with the Kwons, so we can't stay too long. Sorry TaeYeon-ssi"
"yes, let's go. I'll see you later TaeYeon" YuRi give a hug to TaeYeon while SeoHyun give a bow.
Then they walk out the coffee shop. And go to SeoHyun car.
"they're look so good together... God please send me an angel like SeoHyun or... Hot devil like YuRi... Haha" TaeYeon laugh at her whisper.

He opens up my door and I get into his car
And he says you look beautiful tonight
And I feel perfectly fine


YuRi looking at the driver seat. She watch SeoHyun drive carefully.
"is there something wrong with my face? Why are you stare at me like that?"
"I can't stare at my boyfriend?"
"of course you can" SeoHyun smile at YuRi and then look back the road.
YuRi tried to hold SeoHyun right hand, but SeoHyun decline it.
"I'm sorry, dear. But I need to concentrate on the road, we don't want any accident happen right?"
YuRi pout after hearing it. She turn her head and look at the car window.

But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name
You're so in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you
Breakin' down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you


They arrive at the restaurant where YuRi's parent already waiting for them.
"Anyeonghasseo Mr. & Mrs. Kwon" SeoHyun bow 90^ to YuRi parent.
"hey mom, dad" YuRi hug her parent.
"hai, honey" Mrs. Kwon hug YuRi back.
"you don't have to call me Mr SeoHyun-ssi. Just call me uncle or Appa" Mr. Kwon tease SeoHyun.
SeoHyun blush hearing that, "Uh, I, I, I'll try next time, sir"
Mr.Kwon laugh heard SeoHyun stutter.
Then the food came and they start to eat.

He respects my space
And never makes me wait
And he calls exactly when he says he will
He's close to my mother
Talks business with my father
He's charming and endearing
And I'm comfortable


SeoHyun already close with the Kwons. Mr. Kwon like the way SeoHyun think about business because he's the heir of Seo Event Organizer, and about his way in South Korea politics. Mrs Kwon like SeoHyun because he's a better cook than YuRi and love gardening like her too. YuRi saw how fit in SeoHyun with her families, but she feel pang of empty. There's something missing in their dating way. She miss the time when he try to court her, she miss the SeoHyun that unpredictable like taking her to secret rose garden where no one in Soshi Town know it, when SeoHyun singing in school radio without her knowing just to tell people how beautiful YuRi's today, Playing in the rain and mud that make them dirty, secretly put plastic flower in YuRi's locker, she missed the SeoHyun that acting like a child around her, his pout face. But now... SeoHyun is so gentleman, he is so manly and passionate about future, all his been talking is about politics, the last time they go on a date is 5 months ago before SeoHyun take over his family business, and that's making YuRi frustrated.

"excuse me, I need to go the restroom" YuRi excuse herself.
When YuRi gone, SeoHyun ask something to Mr. And Mrs. Kwon, " um, sir, ma'am. I know that me and YuRi only dating for a year... But I want to ask your permission to...."

At the restroom, 'yes, of course you miss the old SeoHyun. But you must not give up on him just because of your selfishness. Remember! Love SeoHyun before, after and forever!! Even if he change his personality often' YuRi tough.

But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name
You're so in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you
Breakin' down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you


Two weeks after the diner, SeoHyun ask YuRi to go to Taylor Swift concert that his EO organized. YuRi happy to hear that, she really loves Taylor Swift, especially her song, "The Way I Loved You". It's remind YuRi of her and SeoHyun condition. YuRi ask TaeYeon to accompany her because SeoHyun cousin, YoonA (man YoonA) will come to and it'll be better to go as a four group rather then three.

"YuRi!! Thank you honey because you give me free ticket to Taylor Swift concert!!" TaeYeon hug YuRi.
"T,Taengoo!! To tight! Can't breath!"
"oh! Sorry.." let go of YuRi.
"beside, you should thanks SeoHyun, because this is his event and he give us the tickets" YuRi explain to her best friend.
"ah yes! Thank you very much SeoHyun! I would love to hug you, but YuRi will kill me"
SeoHyun laugh hearing that, "it's okay TaeYeon-ssi. Have I introduce you to my cousin? This is Im YoonA (Man YoonA)"
"hi! I'm YoonA, this nerd cousin" YoonA cheerfully said to TaeYeon.
TaeYeon shock looking at YoonA, "Your that model right?! Kyaaa!! Your so handsome"
YuRi and SeoHyun just chuckle hearing TaeYeon fan girl to YoonA.
Then the four of them went in the venue and search their seat. SeoHyun reserved perfect seat at the centre for them.
30 minutes later, Taylor Swift concert is started. After a few song...
"YuRi, I needed at the back stage, is it okay that I leave you for a moment?"
"but, the next song is my favorite song, don't you want to hear it? It's about how I feel..." YuRi said sadly to SeoHyun.
"I'll hear it in the cd player later. Sorry" SeoHyun leave her seat and go to the backstage with his VVIP card.
"where is he leaving?" TaeYeon ask YuRi.
YuRi just give a shrugs and pout. She feel like crying because She want to tell SeoHyun how she feel for him through the song.

He can't see the smile I'm faking
And my heart's not breaking
Cause I'm not feeling anything at all
And you were wild and crazy
Just so frustrating intoxicating
Complicated, got away by some mistake and now


Taylor then sing her favorite song. YuRi look at every corner of stage, hopping that SeoHyun was there and hear this song. She let out a sigh and turn her head to TaeYeon direction which later she regret it. TaeYeon is busy making out with YoonA, the guy that she just met for 1 hour. YuRi know her best friend bad habit, as long as there's a tall, y and has a hot , TaeYeon will do them.

YuRi hit TaeYeon arm which earn a groan, "ow!! Why did you hit me?! Can't you see I'm busy here?" TaeYeon grunted and let go of YoonA.
YoonA's back and watch Taylor Swift singing like nothing happen.
"I will stop you from kissing anyone if I'm not kissing my boyfriend"
TaeYeon pout and fold her arms on her chest, like a kid.

I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
It's 2am and I'm cursing your name
I'm so in love that I acted insane
And that's the way I loved you
Breaking down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you oh, oh

And that's the way I loved you oh, oh
Never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you

The song is finished, but SeoHyun isn't comeback yet. She do love Taylor Swift but the absent of her boyfriend making her sad and bored.
Until.....

Taylor Swift say something, "well, there's someone here that want to talk to his girlfriend. He said that the song that I sing before, The Way I Loved You, is the song that her girl love and always sing it to him. He told me that he doesn't understand about the song or the lyric and personally ask me the meaning of it. You know, guys, sometime don't understand us girls. So I feel pity for him because I think he's a good guy, not to mention charming and beautiful, I told him about my experience of the song. Now, would the guy that ask me about it, come to the stage..."

Then SeoHyun walk to the stage.
YuRi shock looking at her boyfriend there.
"OMG!!! YuRi! Isn't that SeoHyun?!" TaeYeon nudge YuRi hard.
"yes, and could you stop it TaeYeon!"
"sorry!!"
The spot light goes around YuRi. Even the cameras is on her. Her jaw is wide open and she's to shock to react.
"now, Buddy. This is your stage..." Taylor said to SeoHyun.
SeoHyun blushing hard because he didn't know what to do although he already plan everything, "um... Hi..." he said shyly. Everyone awe looking at his shyness.
"Come on! Tell your girl SeoHyun" Taylor encourage him.
"Uh, yes... T,to my girlfriend.. YuRi... I, I, I love you.." SeoHyun words make people more awe to him.
"I'm sorry if I was, Uh, to busy with work... I'm sorry for changing to the way I am now... I ask hyung cousin there how to make your girlfriend not bored or something like that and... He said go and get laid, which it doesn't help at all. I respect you YuRi, and in love with you so deep, so I'm not gonna take his advice"
Everyone laugh at SeoHyun words, TaeYeon hit YoonA arm. YoonA hide his face with his palm.

"Ms. Swift said that just be myself, the way I am. It kind off remind me when we're in school and how I try very hard to court you. It's not easy to court the hottest girl in school you know... How we go to the park, running in the rain or something in the past. I promise to you that I will change to be a better SeoHyun. Not the old and nerd SeoHyun from the past... Not the ignoring and boring SeoHyun right now... But the SeoHyun that wild, intoxicating, will act insane because he's so in love with his girlfriend... Kwon YuRi...
Would you look up the ceiling..."

YuRi and everyone look up the stadium ceiling and saw a words with pink lamp,

"KWON YURI... WOULD YOU MARRY ME?"

YuRi gasp looking at the words, her heartbeat going fast, then she look back at her boyfriend.
SeoHyun smiling nervously and open up Tiffany's Box. The camera is on the ring now, "so...?"

YuRi's can't stop her tears for falling. Everyone scream "YES YES YES" to her.
TaeYeon give a warm smile to YuRi, "the guy that you wish for is there, YuRi..."
YuRi nodded at TaeYeon, then She get up from her seat and make a love sign with her hands over her head.

Everyone cheered on SeoHyun who smile really big in at the stage.

Taylor Swift congratulated them. She ask if they want her to sing a song for them, SeoHyn choose "CRAZIER".

Taylor sing it and tell SeoHyun to send her his wedding invitation. SeoHyun promise her that he will. As Taylor sing "Crazier", SeoHyun walk out of the stage.

2 months later...
Their wedding reception.

SeoHyun is talking with his colleague while YuRi sit with TaeYeon at the bride table.
"oh YuRi!! That girl is hot!! Look at that one fine that ask for massage" TaeYeon told YuRi.
YuRi look at TaeYeon weirdly, "aren't you dating YoonA?"
"him? Nah.. He's hot and all, but... Not that great in bed..." TaeYeon whisper to YuRi.
YuRi just laugh at her best friend.
"he could only make me come twice! And he's already tired.. That's boring for my life.."
"so that's why you change to girls?"


"yup, I tried with girls this past weeks, and they're so... Incredible! They don't have a lack of energy! The first week I tried with that girl whose cute and love ageyoo, Sunny, and she's an energizer bunny I told you. She's not tired at all. Then the two days later with this tall freak who eat a lot, SooYoung, she doesn't bought money that time so I kindly pay for her meal, she's very grateful with me and ask me if she can do anything, I repeat! Anything, who am I kidding.. We in the alley, it's hot but my back really hurt. And then with this American-Korea girl, Jessica my business partner, but she scream to loud! My ear is hurting... And then with, Uh, what's her... Um, This dancer. Oh!! HyoYeon!! The Feels like dancing-"


"yeah, yeah. Stop it there Taengoo.. I'm satisfy for SeoHyun only..."
"you already do it with him?"
YuRi blush and whisper to TaeYeon's ear, "I'm one month late... For my period.."
TaeYeon shock and shriek, "OMG!!!!"
YuRi close TaeYeon mouth because her scream made everyone looking at them. "Uh, she's choking.. Really bad" she explain, all the guest go back to their business.
"OMG!!! Congratulation YuRi!!! I'm happy for you!" TaeYeon hug YuRi.
"T,Taengoo!! I can't breath"
"sorry again.."
"I can't wait until a kid calling me auntie... Awe...Omo!!! That girl?! Who is she YuRi?"
YuRi look at the girl TaeYeon pointing, "oh! That's my aunt Hwang Tiffany, the last child of my grandparent and she's only two year older then us, it's bit disgusting for my grandparents to still doing that, but it's okay. Good thing aunt Fany turn out really beautiful..."
TaeYeon drooling over Tiffany, "yeah... That ... That smile..."
SeoHyun approach them, "ladies..."
"SeoHyun! Good timing! Company YuRi now, I got girl to chase" TaeYeon leave YuRi and SeoHyun.
"for God sake!! That's my aunt Kim TaeYeon!!"
SeoHyun confuse, "should I ask for more information or to much information?"
"I think TaeYeon's gonna be our auntie"
SeoHyun give a horrid face. "to much information"

 

 



And then they live happily ever after.