YulTi Back To December

Taylor Swift Song One Shot, Yuri Pairing

Back to December (You're Not Sorry Sequel)
 

5 years later...



New York.
 


Tiffany's sitting on a bench at a park. She's watching few kids running here and there, play in the playground. She took a sip of her latte and watches the kids again. Something nudge her thigh, she look down and see one year old  Berger blanc Suisse give her a pleading looks to let go his leash. "nope! Not gonna happen boy, I'm not in the mood of play catch and run with you" the dog whine while bitting his leash and give pleading looks to his owner. Tiffany is a er for cute face "okay, okay, but promise me you won't go that far?" the dog barf happily like he understand her.

Tiffany unleashes her dog who jump and play here and there at the park. She look around again until she interested in one kid that so hyper, the kid interested her. She chuckle seeing the hyper kid teach her friends how to use  the small hang bar, the hyper kid even stand under her friend to prevent them falling. "that kid remind me of myself when I was kid.. Haha" Tiffany close her eyes remembering her childhood when she help her friends playing at the hang bar or making sands castle, she's hyper too back then.

Something nudge her thigh again, she open her eyes and found her dog giving her a bored look. "what now? You bored already?" she gave her dog a weird look, but white Berger tilt his head to his right, Tiffany follow the dog eyes and saw a little girl That she's been observed before.

"Hi daddy!!" the kid gave her a toothy smile.

Tiffany confuse why did this kid called her dad, "um, I'm sorry but I think you must mistake me with someone" she tried to explain.

"um, no! Daddy is daddy!" she smiled again the white Berger Aussie bark happily and the kid face making her giggle.

Tiffany chuckle "can I ask you something kid?" the girl nodded repeatedly. "why are you calling me daddy? not mommy? I'm a girl too" Tiffany get off the bench and bend down the same height as the little girl. 'her smile looks like YuRi'

"mommy auways said that daddy is an angel. Youww angel, so you awwe daddy" the 4 years old kid explain with her toothy grin.

Tiffany laugh, "awe... Thank you princess, by the way, what's your name?"

"my name is-"

"TaeTae! There you are!" a beautiful tall girl called the hyper kid name. "why did you leave SooYoung alone? She's crying searching for you. Um, hello?" she look at Tiffany. The Hwang CEO get up from the ground and look at the young woman in front off her.

"I'm sowwy... TaeTae found daddy, thes why TaeTae 'eave Soo-baby awone" giving puppy dog pout to the woman.

"Daddy?" the woman asked her.

"yes!" the hyper girl smile and hug Tiffany's leg, "this is Daddy! Daddy meet aunt SeoHyun"

SeoHyun and Tiffany look at each other. Tiffany feel awkward "sorry, this little girl just keep telling me that I'm her father. She must mistake me from him"

SeoHyun smile "it's okay. But you seems familiar..."

"I'm Tiffany Hwang" she extend her hands to SeoHyun.

"Oh! That CEO from South Korea right?" SeoHyun handshake Tiffany.

Tiffany smile "yes I am"

"Daddy! Up! Up!"

"TaeTae, don't do that"

Tiffany chuckle "it's okay, her name is TaeTae?" as she picked the girl up.

"she's TaeYeon, but we shorten to TaeTae"

"hello there TaeYeon" Tiffany greet the little girl in her arms.

"hi daddy" she give a peck to Tiffany's cheek. Tiffany giggle.

"why did you call her daddy, TaeTae?" SeoHyun confuse.

Suddenly a woman carrying three year old girl, go to their direction, "SeoHyun, why did it take so long to find TaeYeon?"

Tiffany and the woman that approach them shock looking at each other.
"you?!" they shout.

SeoHyun gave a look, "do you know each other?"
"um.. Kind of" the other woman gave her glare to Tiffany.

"hey, it's Uh, been a while...

 

Uh..

 

YoonA" Tiffany greet the woman.

"yeah, whatever. What are you doing here? Why are you here now?"

"Uh, I just, came because Hwang Town made a concert last night"

"work?" YoonA said with a bitter voice.

"yes it is" Tiffany feel uncomfortable talking to YoonA.

"TaeTae! Play! Play!" the baby on YoonA hands fused to TaeYeon.

 

"daddy! Thads aunt YoonA and thads SooYoung!" TaeYeon happily introduce Tiffany to her aunt an baby cousin.
"yeah..hi" Tiffany answer awkwardly after she received glare from YoonA.

 

"SeoHyun, sweetheart, could you take the kids to our car?" YoonA give SooYoung to SeoHyun.

"come on, TaeTae. Let's go to the car" SeoHyun asked TaeYeon.

"but,but I want to be with daddy.." TaeYeon pout.

"but we need to buy grocery for your mommy now" SeoHyun tried to bribe TaeYeon.

"Um, can we buy candy?" TaeYeon think.

"Candy! Candy! Yaay!" baby SooYoung shout happily.

"yes you can, baby" SeoHyun smile.

"okay! Daddy, we need to buy candy and gwosewy to mommy" TaeYeon get off Tiffany hands.

Tiffany just nodded and put TaeYeon to ground.

"I'w bwing mommy tomowwow, pwomise me you here tomowwow okay?" TaeYeon kiss Tiffany cheek and then run to SeoHyun and SooYoung.

SeoHyun gave a bow to Tiffany and then leave her and YoonA alone.
 

"why did TaeYeon called you daddy?" YoonA ask.

"how should I know, she just came to me and said I'm her daddy" Tiffany shrugs.

"look, I'm warning you. Don't come or get any close with my family again. Specially YuRi Unnie and TaeYeon!"

Tiffany frown "why? It's not your business whether I go to YuRi or not. And TaeYeon? She's a nice kid and she's the one who came to me first"

"I'm warning you Hwang Stephanie! Don't come to my sister again" YoonA storm off from Tiffany and goes to the parking lot.

"what the heck is that?!" Tiffany frown, she sit back on the bench. "Cloud!" She called her dog, but doesn't find him anywhere at the park. "where's that dog!" Tiffany get off the bench and search for the white Berger.
 

Meanwhile at the car, YoonA frown, she already drove for 15 minutes and just found out that there's a dog in her SUV, "why's there a dog in our car?"

SeoHyun shrugs, "beats me"

"this is daddy doggy! He's stink, so I need to take him showeee" TaeYeon hug the white Berger.

YoonA shake her head, "no sweetie, we need to send him back to his owner"

"this is TaeTae daddy’s dog! It's my dog too!" TaeYeon throw tantrum to her auntie.

"Hwang TaeYeon, give the dog now" YoonA tried to be calm talking to TaeYeon.

"NO!" TaeYeon hug the dog while the white Berger gave a growl to YoonA, thinking that she's an enemy to his new friend.

"YoonA" SeoHyun gave a warning tone to her wife. The she look at TaeYeon whose almost cry her ears out, "TaeTae, it's okay. You can keep the dog today, but we need to give it back to his owner tomorrow"

TaeYeon still pout, "why? Can't TaeTae keep him? His daddy doggy, his my doggy too.."

"you need to ask your mom first" SeoHyun said.

TaeYeon think, "um, okay. Cwoud, you'ww meet my mommy and then we meet daddy tomowwow" she said happily to the dog who's bark back at her.

"Cwoud?" YoonA asked.

"that dog name is Cloud, I check his dog tag. There's even Tiffany-ssi name and e-mail at the back of it" SeoHyun explain.
 

Back at the park, Tiffany is frustrated searching for her dog. Suddenly her phone ringing, she open her e-mail and saw it from SeoHyun telling her that her Berger blanc Suisse is with them, and they will give it back tomorrow because TaeYeon throwing tantrum about not giving away the dog.
Tiffany chuckle, "that's kid is weird" she decided to go back to her hotel.


 

--------?¿------
 

The next morning.

Tiffany sit at the same bench as yesterday, she's waiting for the hyper girl giving back her dog. She open her iPad and check her e-mails, see if there's anything happen with her company back at Seoul. She's to lazy to turn on her phone cell.

While she's busy reading the report from her secretary, someone said to her

"I see you still busy with works.."

Tiffany look up from her iPad and shock. She stood up immediately, but her iPad drop down o the ground.

"Yu, YuRi-ah..."


I'm so glad you made time to see me
How's life? Tell me, how's your family?
I haven't seen them in a while



"hi.." the woman gave smile to Tiffany.

Tiffany stood there, lost for words. Her breath become fast and her heart beats fast.

"daddy! You can't thwow things in the gwound. You shouwd put it in gawbage if you don't need it anymowe" TaeYeon pick Tiffany iPad and then goes to YuRi. "mommy, can I put this in twash bin?"

Tiffany shock between the little girl want to throw her iPad on trash or she called YuRi her mommy. "um!" her dog nudge her legs to remind Tiffany that he's there too.

YuRi bent down to her daughter, "no honey. That's not a garbage, give it back to the lady, please"

"but, i saw aunt Hyunnie thwow this things to twash bin, when aunt YoonA don't wisten to hew" TaeYeon explain innocently.

YuRi chuckle, "that's because aunt YoonA is being a bad girl" she glance at Tiffany "is that lady a bad girl?"
TaeYeon look at Tiffany and shake her head, "daddy is good! Daddy is nice!" she gave it back the iPad to Tiffany who still shock, "daddy is not bad girl!" she gave her toothy smile to Tiffany.

"TaeTae, do you want to play in the playground again?"

"yes!"

"okay you can go there"

"can I bwing Cwoud?" she look at Tiffany.

"y-yes, sure, of course" Tiffany gave a nod to her dog to follow TaeYeon.
TaeYeon happily drag Cloud to the play ground. "um, would you, Uh, like to seat? Take a seat?" she's stuttering to YuRi.

"sure" YuRi take a seat on the bench which follow by the other woman immediately.

The silent all around them. They watch TaeYeon play with Cloud in the sands box. YuRi start the conversation, "so... How's life?" she look at Tiffany.

"it's, it's okay... It's great, fine. H,how about, Uh, you?"

"same old me. So what bring you here?"

You've been good, busier than ever
We small talk, work and the weather
Your guard is up, and I know why



"I just, Uh, had Hwang Town concert here" Tiffany nervous.

"oh! Yes, I heard from news that you made it to America market! Congratulation"

"yeah, thanks. W,what about you? I've met your sister yesterday and Uh, her spouse I think?"

"ah, yes, yes. YoonA and her wife, SeoHyun, also their baby SooYoung. They usually take my daughter to the playground whenever I'm busy" YuRi explain, her eyes glued to TaeYeon.

"so, Uh, your married now?" glance at YuRi ring finger but didn't find one.

YuRi chuckle "nah" and keep silent after that.
 


Because the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind
You gave me roses, and I left them there to die


"so, I guess me and TaeYeon need to go now" YuRi stood up from her seat, before she went to her daughter, someone catch her wrist. She look to her side and being push to someone body.

Tiffany hug YuRi tightly.

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December all the time


"YuRi... I miss you" she hold YuRi tight, but YuRi just keep silent, she close her eyes and bite down her lips trying so hard not to gave any reaction to Tiffany. "I'm so sorry.. So sorry.." Tiffany broke down while mumbling sorry words on YuRi shoulder.

"mommy! Daddy! Why awe you hugging?" TaeYeon approach them.

YuRi push Tiffany off, "it's nothing, honey. Let's go home" YuRi pick up TaeYeon from the ground.

"why awe you cwiying, daddy?"

Tiffany wipe off her tears, "no, it's, Uh, it's just dust in my eyes"

"say goodbye to the lady, Tae-baby"

TaeYeon pout, "I'm not a baby! I'm four!" she show up three fingers from her right hands.

YuRi and Tiffany laugh looking at TaeYeon fingers. "say bye-bye, TaeTae"

TaeYeon reach her hands to Tiffany who came closer to her and give a peck on Tiffany cheek, "bye, daddy"

"good bye... Tiffany-ssi" with that, YuRi and TaeYeon leave Tiffany and her dog alone in the park.


These days, I haven't been sleeping
Staying up, playing back myself leaving
When your birthday passed, and I didn't call


At the hotel room, Tiffany sitting on the porch, drinking wine and looking at night light in New York city. Her dog is sleeping already on the couch.
She's remembering what had happened in the park this evening. Her tears came down again.

Then I think about summer, all the beautiful times
I watched you laughing from the passenger side
And realized I loved you in the fall


Tiffany open her iPad, she thank God that her iPad is still working even though it fall to the ground. She open the album photos, there's only 2 album there, about YuRi only and about the two of them. She smiled looking at their dorky and sweet pictures. Then she remembered TaeYeon, why did that kid keep calling her daddy, and why don't YuRi correct her at all. TaeYeon remind her of herself when she was a kid, but her smile is so YuRi.

There’s something about TaeYeon that made her feels like there’s some connection between them , made her feels like she want to cry. Then suddenly she remembered the letter that YuRi left her back at Seoul, her tears come down again. She open her iPad again and re-read the letter’s from YuRi that she scanned on her iPad, she stop at some words from YuRi, ‘Promise me you’ll always be happy in Seoulwithout me’

And then the cold came, the dark days
When fear crept into my mind
You gave me all your love, and all I gave you was goodbye

“I can’t... I can’t keep my promise, baby..”

Tiffany immediately pick up her jacket, purse and hotel key, good thing she’s not in her teddies already. She rush out of the hotel and ask the bell boy to get her car.

When her car came, Tiffany throw out the bell boy from her car but she still gave him big tip and an apologized. Tiffany drove fast to YuRi’s family house. It only take 20 minutes from her hotel to YuRi’s house instead of 40 minutes.

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time

Tiffany parked in front the house that she remembered five years ago. She just stood there looking at the building, doesn’t know what to do. Fifteen  minutes she still stood there, somehow the doors open. Someone looking at her happy.

“Daddy!!” TaeYeon open the door and then rush to Tiffany.

Tiffany just look at the girl weirdly, but she still pick her up. “uh, why are you outside? Aren’t you suppose to be sleeping now?”

“she is, but she saw someone standing in front of our house from her bedroom window, and rushed down” YuRi said, she’s standing in front of her door house giving a confuse and frown look to Tiffany.

“TaeTae want to sweep with daddy” TaeYeon hug Tiffany neck.

“why are you here, Tiffany-ssi?”

“I, um, I just want to see you... again” Tiffany said while tightening her hold on TaeYeon. “and TaeYeon, I uh kind of miss her” she smiled looking down at TaeYeon.

YuRi turn her body around, she wipes tears that almost came out from her eyes when she looked at how Tiffany stared to TaeYeon.

“come in, my parents is out of town so it’s only me and TaeYeon in the house tonight” YuRi open up the front door for Tiffany and TaeYeon.

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time

YuRi and Tiffany bring sleepy TaeYeon back to her room.

“yawn~~ but TaeTae not sweepy yet... TaeTae want to play with daddy” TaeYeon pout, there’s tears in her eyes ready to come outwhen Tiffany put her down in her big-girl bed.

“TaeTae, why are you being a cry baby in front of other people” YuRi gave a warning look to TaeYeon. “if you being like this, other kids will think you’re a baby and you can’t be Tae-Hero again. And the lady need to go home now”

“NO! TaeTae is hewo! Not baby! Babies cwy and Tae-hewo not! No daddy don’t go!”

“YuRi-ah, I think it’s okay for TaeYeon to play a while with me. I don’t mind”

YuRi gave a sharp look to Tiffany, it’s hard for her to endure her mood swing from yesterday. She really tried real hard not to snap in front of Tiffany this morning when she and TaeYeon gave back the dog to Tiffany. She really want to scream, cry, shout, even hit Tiffany. “You know what, whatever! TaeTae, mommy will get your milk now” YuRi left the room.

Tiffany look at the bedroom door. TaeYeon nudge Tiffany’s hand, “daddy, is mommy mad at TaeTae?”

Tiffany smile at her, “no honey. Mommy just sad because you always gave a cute face whenever you want something”

TaeYeon don’t understand “why?”

“if you want something, like toys, you must find some way to earn it. Not just by giving mommy and other people same cute faces or pout or screaming at people and order them, but by work and effort”

TaeYeon don’t understand what her daddy’s said.

Tiffany still a bit awkward with kids, she’s trying so hard to find words that TaeYeon can understand, “well, uh, what do you like, Teddy bear or Barbie?”

“Teddy!”

“yes, i love Teddy too. So if you want mommy to buy you Teddy Bear, You need to, uh,help mommy first”

“why do Ineed to hewp mommy? Mommy in twouble?”

Tiffany want to slap her head, “no, uh, You need to help mommy by being a good kid, uh” ‘please just shoot me! I’m a CEO but Idon’t know how to talk with kids’ she toughs.

From the door, they can hear a chuckle “you really when it comes to explaining” YuRi came back to the room with a glass of milk in her hand.

“daddy suc-suchs-suks?” TaeYeon ask innocently.

YuRi laugh looking at Tiffany shock face, “no I’m not”

“no sweetie, She’s not. Here, drink this before sleep” YuRi gave the milk to TaeYeon.

“yay milk!” TaeYeon eagerly reach out the milk and drink it.

“why don’t you correct her?” Tiffany asked YuRi, but the tan woman just keep silent.

“finish!” TaeYeon gave the glass back to YuRi.

“okay, now you need to sleep”

“but,but,but”

“Tae-baby” YuRi daughter.

“No!”

“yes, TaeTae is baby if she’s not sleeping now” YuRi said.

“weawwy (really)?” TaeYeon asked. Tiffany and YuRi nodded “TaeTae not baby, TaeTae wiww (will) sweep now” she go under her blanket, “daddy sing?” she asked while hugging totoro plushy.

Tiffany look at the little girl mother who’s gave a nod to encourage her, “okay... um i will sing a song that kind of struck in my head for a moment, it’s Taylor Swift’s Untouchable”

Tiffany began to lullaby TaeYeon with the song.

After TaeYeon sleep, YuRi and Tiffany leave the little girl room, and went down to the stairs. They stop in font of the exit door. “so...”

“I’m sorry to interrupted your night, YuRi-ah” Tiffany said.

“yeah, it’s okay...” YuRi said while looking at the door.

“I, uh, I should leave now..”

“yeah...” They really awkward with each other.

When Tiffany put her hand in the door knob, YuRi stopped her “seriously, Tiffany-ssi. What are you doing here?” YuRi brave herself to look at Tiffany eyes for the very first time today.

Tiffany look at YuRi eyes and she can’t hold on anymore. She pushed YuRi to the front door and sandwich her, Tiffany put her hands on either side of YuRi’s head.

“Tiffany-ssi” YuRi shocked.

“I... miss you... so much” Tiffany kiss YuRi lips.

 

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile
So good to me, so right
And how you held me in your arms that September night
The first time you ever saw me cry

Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right

They kiss passionately, YuRi put her hands on Tiffany neck while Tiffany put hers on YuRi waist. They’re making out in front of the door, remembering each other lips. “I love you YuRi... I still do” Tiffany said when she let go of their kiss. “ I never love anyone... at all after you leave me...” Tiffany kiss YuRi again “please forgive me...”

YuRi tears coming down from her eyes, “I... I can’t” she let go of Tiffany and open the front door. “do you know, what’s your biggest fault?”

Tiffany gave a guilty face, “ I... forget?”

“no... goodbye, Tiffany-ssi” YuRi looking on the ground and wipe her tears.

“but... why?What is my biggest fault?” Tiffany asked.

“...” YuRi just keep silent and look at the gound.

Tiffany get out off the house feeling deject, when she heard the door close. She turn her body around and  stared at the door. She doesn’t realize that her tears is coming out, Tiffany feel her legs is weaken so she kneel down while sobbing in front of YuRi’s door.

I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't
So if the chain is on your door, I understand

This is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time, all the time

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

Still crying in front of the door, someone push her body to the ground making her stumble back, Tiffany look up and see YuRi’s crying face. YuRi slap her face “Do You Know You’re Biggest Fault?!” YuRi slap Tiffany shoulder now. “Is That You Don’t Fight For ME!” YuRi keep hitting Tiffany’s shoulder while crying so hard. “You Don’t Look For ME! You Don’t Search For ME!You’re To Busy With Your Work! You Only Think About Your Company!”

Tiffany cry to, then she push YuRi’s body to her “I’m sorry... I’m sorry... please..please.. I love you YuRi...”, YuRi stop hitting at Tiffany but now she’s crying so hard on her shoulder. They’re crying at each other hands until few moments.

When the two woman calm down they just keep hugging. “I won’t let you go unless you forgive me, YuRi-ah... When you leave me... I feel lost.. my world is crumble YuRi-ah.. I even tried suicide...”

YuRi push Tiffany to look at her face.

“If your best friend, JaeKyung doesn’t find me at the park back there in Seoul.. I think i’m gonna hit and run myself... “ Tiffany confess while sobbing “I love you YuRi.. only you...”

YuRi kiss Tiffany now. Suddennly the rain come, YuRi push herself up and she take Tiffany by the hand. They go inside the house “please don’t think about killing yourself again... if you do that... I don’t think I can survive too...” YuRi said to Tiffany while looking at her eyes.

“why...?”

“because I still love you... too”

When YuRi said that, Tiffany kiss YuRi pasionately. YuRi push Tiffany up to the stairs and goes to her bedroom, they still kissing while tearing off each other clothes. Tiffany push YuRi to the bed and climb on top of her, “I miss you, baby... i love you..”

YuRi put her hands on Tiffany shoulder “ I miss you too... my love only for you Fany-ah...”

Tiffany tears came down when she heard YuRi called her pet names. They’re kissing, touching, and screaming each other names for hours, they remembering each other bodies that they’ve been missing for five years.

 

When they finished their love making, YuRi and Tiffany snuggle with each other.

“can i asked you something?” Tiffany asked.

“sure”

“why did you let TaeYeon call me daddy? What about her real father? Won’t he feel insecure or mad or something?” Tiffany shrugs, but in the inside she’s jealous thinking about someone had sleeping with her YuRi and made her pregnant.

YuRi sense the jealousy tone on Tiffany, “no he won’t”

“eh?”

“because there’s no 'he' in my life. Do you know what’s TaeYeon surname?”

“no? Kwon maybe?”

YuRi giggle, “ no... it’s Hwang. Her name is Hwang TaeYeon”

“Hwang? That’s looks like my surname” Tiffany confuse.

“because it is... she’s the daughter of Stephanie Hwang MiYoung and Kwon YuRi”

Tiffany shocked, “She Is?!!” YuRi nodded her head, “Why Didn’t You Tell ME?!” now Tiffany mad at YuRi.

“with our situation back there, I can’t tell you about my pregnancy” YuRi look away remembering the past.

“I’m sorry... but she is my daughter right?”

“haven’t you see her puppy dog pout that resemble someone?”

Tiffany smile real bright now, she get off from the bed and search for night robe to cover herself.

“where are you going?” YuRi asked while hugging the blanket to cover her body.

She just go out to YuRi’s bedroom and go across the room. YuRi get off the bed and search for night-gown, she feel weird sleeping in her birthday suit only, after giving birth to TaeYeon.

Tiffany back with sleeping TaeYeon in her arms, “can the three of us sleep together?” she gave a pout to YuRi.

 YuRi chuckle, “you do have a same pout with TaeTae”

Then three of them sleep together as a family in YuRi’s bed. “let’s be together forever YuRi...” Tiffany said. YuRi nodded and kiss Tiffany lips “don’t ever forget about us okay?” YuRi said.

“never... You and TaeYeon is my life now...”

 

 

 

Nine months later...

Tiffany and YuRi tied the knot after they found out that YuRi’s pregnant with Tiffany’s baby again. Right now, The Kwon family and TaeYeon is waiting in front of the emergency room. Few hours later, Tiffany came out the room with happy face. YuRi just gave birth to a healthy baby girl. They name her Jessica Hwang SooYeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 


Okay... i finished the sequel now... i'm gonna work with other pairing. maybe i will write YulTi one shot again after finishing with other pairing...

an. sorry for my grammars

and, uh, is this sequel boring??