Fearless

Taylor Swift Song One Shot, Yuri Pairing

Fearless

 

 

There's somethin' 'bout the way the street looks when it's just rained
There's a glow off the pavement, you walk me to the car
And you know I wanna ask you to dance right there
In the middle of the parking lot, yeah


"um, TaeYeon-ah... Is there something you want to say?" YuRi ask TaeYeon.

"y,yes. W,would you d,d,d,d,d.." TaeYeon nervously ask YuRi.

"ng? D,d,d? What's that" YuRi tilt her head to the side and put her finger point under her chin.

TaeYeon blush looking at YuRi (why does she have to be so cute and y the same time!!) she tough.

"Taenggo?"

"would you d,d,dance with m,me?"

"here? In this parking lot? Why don't you ask me when we're inside the gym where they announce me as the queen prom?"

"it is... But I, um.. You are the queen prom so you're suppose to dance with the king, TaecYeon... I'm really hesitate asking you to dance with me..."

YuRi giggle, "silly Taenggo... If you ask me to dance back there I would gladly leave TaecYeon and dance with you, beside even if I dance with anyone there I still yours" hold TaeYeon hands.

TaeYeon blush, "I'm a coward"

YuRi laugh, "so are we really dancing here?"

TaeYeon smile dorky and nod like a child.

YuRi giggle, "okay my prince charming... Lead the way"

"wait here" TaeYeon rush to her black BMW M6 and play a song and make sure the music is loud enough for them. After that she rush back to YuRi.

"awe... Taylor Swift Fearless? That's typical Taengoo"

"shhh... It's according to the mood" TaeYeon take YuRi hands and put it to her shoulder while her own hands circle YuRi waist.

While they're dancing and looking at each other lovingly YuRi ask her girlfriend "should I loose my heels?"

TaeYeon smile turn to scowl, "YuRi-ah! Way to ruin the moment!" but they still slow dancing.

"I'm just saying... Ah! Taenggo!! Watch your hands" YuRi scowl when she felt there's something caressing her buttock.

"that's your punishment for ruining our so romantic gaze"

"hands in the waist Taenggo or you won't get any kiss from me"

TaeYeon gasp and put back her hands on YuRi waist "sorry princess"

"I love it when you call me princess"

TaeYeon laugh like Ahjumma.

"even tough you have a creepy laugh"

"Yah!"

We're drivin' down the road, I wonder if you know
I'm tryin' so hard not to get caught up now
But you're just so cool, run your hands through your hair
Absent-mindedly makin' me want you


After dancing, TaeYeon and YuRi decided to go inside TaeYeon car.

"Taenggo... Let's go to my beach house"

"beach house? The one where we and that SooSun couple went?"

"yup"

"that's 2 hours from here, princess"

"but I'm in the mood of walking in a beach with you"

"Uh..." TaeYeon a bit hesitate to drive for two hours straight.

YuRi pull a trick that she always do when she want something from TaeYeon, she take of the crown on her head and run her hands through her hair just like a shampoo commercial and give a y face. Looking at this TaeYeon go gaga over YuRi.

"please..." YuRi pout ily to TaeYeon.

TaeYeon start her car and drive, "definitely baby!"

YuRi grin victory.

And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
And I don't know why but with you I dance
In a storm in my best dress, fearless


On the road to YuRi's beach house.

"are you sure you want to walk on the beach with your dress? Isn't it uncomfortable?" TaeYeon ask YuRi.

"Wae? But you said I look beautiful in this dress?" YuRi huffed.

"your goddess! But still! You'll caught a flu if we walk in the beach where there's so many wind blows here and there. And that dress is surely to revealing" TaeYeon the worry wart.

YuRi turn her body and grab something from the back seat and wear it, "happy?"

TaeYeon gasp and blush because YuRi wear her boyfriend blazer (why don't I think about that before?!) she regret not giving YuRi her blazer for YuRi to warm her.

"wake me up when we arrive" YuRi made the car seat comfortable for her while use TaeYeon's blazer as her blanket.

"yes princess... Can I turn on the radio while I'm driving?"

"okay, but only slow song okay?"

"Taylor Swift?"

YuRi smile while closing her eyes, "my favorite singer..."

TaeYeon then turn on her radio and play Taylor Swift cd.

So baby drive slow 'til we run out of road
In this one horse town, I wanna stay right here
In this passenger seat, you put your eyes on me
In this moment, now capture it, remember it


After driving for one and a half hour TaeYeon took a glance at YuRi's sleeping face. She put her right hand and cares YuRi's head and smile lovingly, she stop her car for a moment and gave YuRi's head a peck while whispering "I love you princess"

YuRi unconsciously said "Taenggo..."

TaeYeon think her girlfriend is awake, but when she saw YuRi's tongue out again she chuckle and get back driving.

'Cause I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress, fearless


"YuRi... Princess... We have arrive..." TaeYeon try to wake YuRi up but she failed. She Suddenly remember how Sunny, YuRi's childhood friend, wake YuRi up. TaeYeon sigh and take a deep breathe "haahh.." and scream "OH MY GOD! THAT GRINCH STOLE MICKY MOUSE PANTS!!"

YuRi immediately wake up, "WHAT?! WHERE'S THAT JERK?! WHY DOES HE STOLE MICKY PANTS?!! NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE HIS !"

TaeYeon look amuse and scare at YuRi words.

"Taengoo! What are you doing? Are you the one who scream it?"

"n,no I'm not! I don't even heard any scream at all" she answer it nervously.

YuRi look at TaeYeon suspiciously, "are you- Omo! We have arrived!" YuRi get off of the car.

"wait YuRi-ah! I need to park my car first"

"I'll wait for you on the beach. The house keys is in my purse" YuRi scream while she run to play in the water. (FYI:it's 12 am when they arrived at the beach house)

After TaeYeon park the car in the beach house private park lot, she took YuRi's purse and her own bag from the back seat. She search for the keys and open up the beach house then put her bag and YuRi's on the counter. TaeYeon take off her shirt button and roll up her black jeans. She remember when YuRi and the Kwons family said how handsome she is in black tuxedo but still use black skinny jeans and they can't stop taking YuRi and her pictures. TaeYeon get one beer can from the fridge because she know that her health freak girlfriend wouldn't touch any alcoholic beverage. TaeYeon get out of the beach house from the back door and goes to her girlfriend whose sitting in the sands, when she arrived at her destiny she sat behind YuRi and push YuRi's back to rest on her front then she put her hands around YuRi.

"this is beautiful..."

"your beautiful..."

YuRi giggle, "no silly, it's beautiful watching the ocean in the night with so many stars is shining around the sky... And the most important is I can watch it with you..." YuRi turn her head and look at TaeYeon.

TaeYeon blush, "why do you have to be so... Cheesy princess"

"that's how I melt your heart wasn't it?" YuRi smile to TaeYeon.

As they look at each other their lips inching closer and they kiss. The kiss is getting passionate until someone disturb them.

"Hoi! Look what we got here! A couple trying to stain our beach!" a guy said to his groupies. YuRi and TaeYeon stop their kissing and look at 4 boys that interrupted their moment.

"yah! This is a private beach! Not a motel or place!"

"get out of this place!"

TaeYeon help YuRi get up off their first seat. She glare and scowl to the boys, "so whose beach is this, huh?! Yours?"

"yeah!"

YuRi held back TaeYeon by grabbing her hands, "Taenggo, they're not worth it. Let's go"

"yeah! Hear your girl words!"

"hyung! That tanned girls is y"

"it is hyung! She's smoking hot"

TaeYeon growl at the boys that eyeing YuRi. "watch your eyes, you filthy s!!"

"Taengoo.. Ignore them" YuRi panicked, she doesn't want TaeYeon to lose control like the old TaeYeon.

One of the boys smirk, "well, pretty lady... Why don't you go with us and have some fun while we ditch your little boyfriend?" his friends laugh hearing at the boy words.

"little boyfriend?! Why you!! Honey, wait here" TaeYeon take off YuRi's hand from her arm and launch to the boys.

"Taenggo!! At least don't kill them okay?"

"okay!" TaeYeon grab the boy that want to take YuRi and hit him right in the face.

"ow! You !" the boys shocked looking at TaeYeon hitting their leader. "get her boys!!"

The other boys try to grab and hit TaeYeon but they can't touch her a little bit because she's so flexible, strong and fast reaction. As TaeYeon enjoy beating the boys, YuRi got bored waiting for TaeYeon.

"Taengoo! It's enough!! Come here now!!"

"wait a moment baby!" TaeYeon still beating the boys.

"Kim TaeYeon! Come here now!"

TaeYeon stop her fighting and goes to her girlfriend pouting, "but princess... Is getting more interesting there"

"no, no, that's enough"

One of the boys who still conscious said, "wait, your Kim TaeYeon?! That prince of destruction?"

"you know her Hyung?" his friend ask.

"stupid! You don't know Kim TaeYeon?! She's the Kim Mafia heir! The most dangerous and scary mafia gang in whole South Korea!"

YuRi hearing that quickly grab TaeYeon and leave them. While the boys gather and help their friends who can't stand anymore.

"! I hope she doesn't remember us! Come on, tell others to retreat from this beach!!" the boys run away limping with their injured body.

 

YuRi drag TaeYeon back to her beach house.

"princess... Sorry, I didn't mean to lost control back there" TaeYeon pouting at YuRi.

YuRi sigh and just get in to the house and sit at the living room.

"please pretty please... Taengoo is so sorry..." pouting to YuRi really hard while grabbing her left hand.

YuRi chuckle, "if only they see what are you doing right now, they won't believe that you're the Kim Heir" YuRi pinch TaeYeon cheek.

"excuse me! This face and smile are for my princess only! I won't flash it to anybody else but you And no one can ogle you but me! Prince Kim TaeYeon!"

"yeah, yeah... Whatever. I'm gonna change now"

TaeYeon eyes bulge open and smile really wide while thinking dirty things.

"nu Uh. No way Kim TaeYeon. No until we got marry. Not even peeking"

TaeYeon smile become wide, "really?! Good then let's do it now!"

YuRi confuse.

"look at your hand" TaeYeon smile and let go of YuRi's left hand.

"OMG!! How did you- how come- but- I never-" YuRi lost her words when she saw a beautiful diamond ring on her ring finger "I'm pretty sure I don't use any ring on my fingers when we leave!" she look at TaeYeon disbelief.

TaeYeon smile at her girlfriend, "I can be tricky you know" she said it.

"wait! Is this..."

"so is that a yes?" TaeYeon grin at YuRi. "would you marry me?"

"kyaaa" YuRi scream and hug TaeYeon till they stumble on the couch while kissing TaeYeon lips. "YES! Definitely yes!!" she attack TaeYeon lips again.

They make out on the couch, when TaeYeon try to make it more further with grabing YuRi , YuRi stop it and stood up. TaeYeon groan out "ow come on princess!"

YuRi giggle and walk to the stairs, "I'm gonna save my self on our wedding night... Don't you want a wife on our wedding night?" she ask her new fiancee.

TaeYeon smile, "I'll wait here"

"I'll call you when I finished" she walk to her room.

"don't be to long okay?" TaeYeon scream while she grab another beer can because she forget her beer on the beach back then.

Well, you stood there with me in the doorway
My hands shake, I'm not usually this way
But you pull me in and I'm a little more brave
It's the first kiss, it's flawless, really somethin'
It's fearless

 

 


Eight years later.
 

 


"woah! Daddy that story is so romantic! I want to have a love story like you and mommy too!" 8 year old Tiffany said to TaeYeon.

TaeYeon laugh at her elder daughter words "don't worry sweetheart, you'll have your story too when you grow up" TaeYeon told bedtime story to her daughters about how she and YuRi got engage on their prom night.

"um daddy, why does mommy happy when she found the ring?" 7 year old SeoHyun ask TaeYeon.

"well, Uh... When you get a ring from someone you like or love, that means he/she want to be with you forever" TaeYeon having a hard time explain it to her second daughter.

"really? Does that mean YoonA Unnie want to be with me forever?" SeoHyun ask innocently.

"what?! Why?!" TaeYeon furious.

"YoonA gave plastic ring to SeoHyun the other day daddy" Tiffany explain.

TaeYeon shock and scowl, "no! Your to young! You can't date anyone before your 20ies, no make it 30ies!" she really don't want her daughters to be with anyone but her.

Suddenly YuRi call them from the kids bedroom door "girls.. Aren't you suppose to go sleep already?

"mommy!" Tiffany and SeoHyun call YuRi. YuRi get in to the bedroom, she kiss SeoHyun who sit on her father lap before go to Tiffany bed who next beside SeoHyun. Tiffany immediately snuggle to her mother. "mommy sing first..."

YuRi smile to Tiffany, "okay, what song do you want?"

"Taylor Swift!!" Tiffany scream.

"Fearless please" SeoHyun ask politely.

"awe... Your daddy give to much influence to you girls" looking at TaeYeon who smile dorky.

"let's sing it together, YuRi-ah"

"okay, okay..."

Then YuRi and TaeYeon lulled their daughters with that song.

 

After the kids sleep, TaeYeon quickly grab YuRi to their room.

"Taenggo... What's with the rust?"

When they got to their room TaeYeon push YuRi on the bed and kiss her hard. She clim on top of YuRi while YuRi lay down in their bed and put her hands around TaeYeon neck. TaeYeon hands caressing YuRi chest gently.

"Uhm... Taenggo.. Ahk" YuRi moan between kisses.

"you making me turn on princess.." TaeYeon leave the lips and YuRi's earlobe.

YuRi look at TaeYeon, "should we start making our third baby?"

TaeYeon smile wide, "okay!!"

And then their night start very passionately while making their third baby.

'Cause I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress, fearless

'Cause I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress, fearless

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


an. sorry for my grammars