Your Not Sorry

Taylor Swift Song One Shot, Yuri Pairing

(would be better if you hear Taylor Swift's Your not sorry when you read this... just my suggestion)


 

All this time I was wasting
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down


"you said that You'll come today... This is the fifth time you cancel our date, Fany" said a beautiful tan girl to her girlfriend on the phone.

"I'm sorry, baby. But I can't cancel the my company meeting. You know that I'm the CEO, I have to be in the meeting"

"actually, you can ask your assistant or secretary there to replace you. You own the company for godsake!"

"this is a serious project YuRi! I need to concentrate with this project. Beside we can meet other time, just not now"

YuRi shock hearing that from her girlfriend. Of all day, why should she canceled it today. At their 3 years anniversary.

"yeah, sure. Why didn't you call me earlier? Instead of making me wait here?! Please, just today... Please come.." YuRi whisper her pleading words.

"I'm sorry, I got caught at my work so i forget to informed you. The meeting will start in 5, I'll see you later" Tiffany hung up the phone.

YuRi just silent and doesn't make any move even when all she heard is the hung up sounds in her ear.

And it's taking me this long
Baby but I figured you out
And you're thinking we'll be fine again
But not this time around


YuRi was sitting in the bench park where theres a lot of memory that she and Tiffany do. They met for the first time in this park, also they kiss for the first time in here.

It's been 3 hours YuRi waited for Tiffany to come. From afternoon to dark evening, the wind blow really strong and make it more cold for YuRi, the only good thing is snow doesn't fall tonight, even tough it's December. Then YuRi stare at her phone. She decided to wait for an hour again, because she doesn't want to give up on Tiffany and still hope that her girlfriend will show her face here.

After one hour.

"few more minutes.. Brrr.." YuRi said while hugging herself really tight,but the warm of her jacket doesn't help to warm her body anymore.

After 40 minutes, YuRi get up from the bench, "I guess you really forget about today... About us... You don't remember my birthday last week... And for two years, we don't celebrate our anniversary" she whispered to the dark of night.

YuRi decide to go back to her apartment, well her and Tiffany's.

When she get there, she's shock looking at Tiffany already in tuck in their bed. Sleep.

Her eyes began watering seeing her girlfriend that she's been waiting for almost 5 hours in the park, already got home and rest. YuRi decide to sleep in the couch that night, crying her tears out silently.

You don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore


In the morning, YuRi wake up first like usual and prepare their breakfast. Tiffany wake up later, she hurriedly go take a bath because she got a meeting again.

"you leaving already?" YuRi ask Tiffany as she serve her girlfriend pancake at the dining table.

"yes, I'm sorry but I have a meeting with our client this morning. I hope you understand" Tiffany busy putting her make up.

YuRi only nod while stare at her own breakfast and start digging it.

"hey, where are you last night? I've come home and your not there to greet me as usual?"

"just chilling outside..."

"I'm really sorry about last night YuRi, works really got into me. Hwang Entertainment is getting bigger each day, and we need to look at a few potential trainee to make them stars and celebrity. You wouldn't understand, but me and the team are decided to go international by making a concert in Paris, as Hwang Town (parody SM Town) live concert"

"live concert?"

"yes, me and my team already talk about this since 3 months ago"

"you never tell me or said anything about making a concert.."

"really? Guess I forget, sorry baby. That's because there's to many thing important thing I need to think"

'But none of them is me' YuRi toughs, then she held up her head because she feel dizzy.

And you can say that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did before
You're not sorry, no, no, no, no


"let me make it up later, ok?" Tiffany ask after she finished her make up. And walk to the dining table.

"whatever, what flavor do you want to your pancakes?"

"I want- OMG! It's already 7! I need to go now baby or I'll be late for the 9 am meeting!" rush to find her car key and bag.

"wait!"

"what now?! I need to hurry!" Tiffany fixing her shoes.

"here" YuRi give Tiffany a lunch box, "at least eat on the way there. You need energy to meet your client"

Tiffany receive the lunch box and kiss YuRi on the lips, "thank you baby. I know I can count on you" then she rush out the door.

YuRi smile bitterly, "that's the first kiss you gave me this week..." her eyes began watering but she refuse to let it out.

Looking so innocent
I might believe you if I didn't know
Could've loved you all my life
If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold

And you got your share of secrets
And I'm tired of being last to know
And now you're asking me to listen
Cause it's worked each time before


But you don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore


YuRi still feel dizzy and sneeze a few times, but she decide to go to her workplace at the Kindergarten. She work as a teacher there, and often to go to the park where she meet Tiffany first time with the kids she's been teaching.

At the kindergarten, her colleague ask her, "YuRi-ssi, are u okay? You're sneezing a lot, did you caught flu?"

"No, no, I'm fine Jae Kyung Unnie. This because I was out last night..."

"oh! Your anniversary! Tell me about last night! You guys must be had a lot of fun, right?" Jae Kyung tease YuRi. She know about YuRi anniversary because YuRi tell her everything, they're a close dongsaeng and hobae since before Tiffany get in the picture.

YuRi smile sadly, "it might be fun... If that person appear that night..."

Jae Kyung smile fade away as she heard that, and then YuRi tell Jae Kyung what happened last night, "ow, I'm sorry... I shouldn't ask you anything.. You must be really hurt" Jae Kyung hug YuRi, "Oh My!! YuRi! Your burning up!!" she check YuRi temple, "you should go to the doctor!"

"nah, it's just flu I think. I'm okay Unnie"

"this is not okay, let me get you to the doctor"

"serious Unnie, this is nothing. I just need to eat medicine then.. Ugh!! My head.."

"YuRi! YuRi!"

YuRi fainted. Jae Kyung take YuRi to the teacher lounge and call ambulance to fetch YuRi at the school.

And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did before
You're not sorry, no, no, oh
You're not sorry, no, no, oh


For three days, YuRi was treated in hospital. She tried to reach her girlfriend, but Tiffany didn't pick up her phone, even Jae Kyung tried to reach Tiffany's office, but they said that Tiffany is busy and can't take any guest.

YuRi's confuse and think hard about her relationship, is it something she did? Is it because something she said? Is she to demanding? Why does her girlfriend been so busy and avoid her? Are they still girlfriend now Or just someone to warm the bed?

You had me falling for you honey
And it never would've gone away, no
You used to shine so bright
But I watched all of it fade


When YuRi get out off hospital, she find her girlfriend at home, sleeping again. She watch Tiffany sleeping soundly for a few minutes and walk to the refrigerator and get something to drink. There she saw a pink note that said, "YuRi baby, I'm gonna go to Paris for three days this evening, it's emergency. Sorry can't inform you earlier. I'll bring a lot of souvenir later, love Tiffany" the dates is three days ago, when YuRI in the hospital.

"That's it... Why can't she inform me directly... Or at least call me..." YuRi walk to the bed where Tiffany lay down. "I'm sorry, I can't handle it anymore..."
That night she bought a ticket, last flight to New York, her home town where her family live.

Tiffany wake up from her sleeping, she heard sound in the bathroom. Someone is taking shower, she smile knowing whose that person. Tiffany decide to join her girlfriend.

"hey baby..." Tiffany said to her girlfriend that taking a shower.

YuRi doesn't bother to turn around and see Tiffany, "yeah, hey..." continue washing herself.

Tiffany feeling hot watching her girlfriend wash herself. She got close to the tan girl and hug her from behind.

YuRi shock when her girl touch her, "Uh! Fany! What are u doing? Ur still using Ur clothes!"

"who cares" Tiffany turn YuRi around and kiss her hard on the lips. YuRi want to fight and let go of Tiffany but she's still week after being hospitalized for three days. She gave up and moan when Tiffany hands roaming her body.

They're having what they've been missing for the past days. Doing hot and give pleasure to each other.

30 minutes later, still in bathroom. YuRi and Tiffany washing each other, YuRi feel happy, she tough that her girlfriend is back to her old self. If she does change back, YuRi will give up the ticket and stay at Tiffany's side... Until Tiffany cell phone ringing off. Tiffany quickly get out of the bathroom and pick up her phone.

YuRi sad seeing her girlfriend walk out of her. Then she decided to leave the bathroom and get dress. She saw her girlfriend already on her work attire.
YuRi ask Tiffany where she go, and Tiffany said that she have a diner meeting with the sponsors, so she can't have diner with YuRi. After that she leave YuRi alone.

YuRi cried hard again, she call Jae Kyung for a ride to airport.
Before leaving, YuRi left a letter to Tiffany. The letter is crumple because her tears fall at the paper when she wrote it.

At the airport, YuRi give one last call to Tiffany before she depart.

"yobseo?"
"yobseo, hai. Tiffany! H, how is the meeting?" she's trying her best not to sounds as a crying girl in the phone.
"oh hey baby! It turns okay, you know me, I can handle anything perfectly. The sponsors are satisfied with our proposal. Hwang Town in Paris will be big!! Haha"
"that's, good.. So w,when will you get back home?"
"I think about 1 hour again, oh! The sponsors need to talk to me again. I'll call you later okay?"
"Uh..."
"I promise to call you... Bye baby" Tiffany hung up her phone.

"Flight to New York, please come aboard and check in your seat. We will close the gate in 15 minutes, thank you"

YuRi get up from her seat and get in the plane. She gave one last look at her phone before she turn it off.

"good bye Hwang Tiffany. I wish you for the best, you are perfect... But not for me... Not for the baby that will born inside of me... Your baby... Our baby..."YuRi whisper while looking outside the window and hugging her belly.

So you don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
There's nothing left to beg for

And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did before
You're not sorry, no, no, oh
You're not sorry, no, no, oh
No, oh, no, oh, no oh
Whoa, no, no

 

 

 

 




(an: in my mind, girls can impregnate each other. And Yulti baby already one month old here.
Sorry for my grammars)