Ughhh

Untitled 02

 

 

 

 Baekhyun scoffed as he sat atop an upturned glass. Before him, Chanyeol was floating on air as he laughed with the lost boys, with Kyungsoo.

 

They just got back from Earth, from Kyungsoo's house, where Chanyeol had left his shadow at. Baekhyun doesn't even know how it got there, considering it's their first time to ever visit the place. Chanyeol's shadow must've found it a good place to hide.

The tall boy had been whining about it for days, that the fairy had no choice but to accompany him.

And of course Kyungsoo would be awake and all nosy when they sneaked in. 

 

 Baekhyun just watched from his place by the window as Kyungsoo sewed Chanyeol's shadow's feet to his before the taller boy grinned and said thanks. Which the pajama-clad male reciprocated and whispered, " You're welcome." Baekhyun sighed before pinching the bridge of his nose. Great! Just great. Another love rival. As if the mermaids and every other people who saw Chanyeol weren't enough.

  Huffing, the fairy flew to where Chanyeol was and tugged on his ear, tinkling sounds audible as he said, " Let's go.", not even sparing a glance to Kyungsoo.  Chanyeol chuckled in response, caressing his ear as he faced said person, introducing the tiny male to the wide-eyed one. Baekhyun didn't even bother to pay attention. Kyungsoo cooed at him and the fairy rolled his eyes, deciding he doesn't care if he was praised by the other, he still doesn't like him. Never will if he was to be honest.

 He ruffled Chanyeol's hair next, using his wings to make the man's hair messier than it was before- because they really need to go.

Not waiting for a response and turning around, he headed towards the open window, from where they sneaked in, and shook his head as he recalled how it was left unlocked carelessly. Baekhyun fluttered a little closer and the fairy's eyes immediately darted to the brightest star. He wonders about the boys, and what they're currently doing.

 The tallest just grinned at his fairy's way and Baekhyun heard the sound of Chanyeol standing up, and sighed. Finall- wait NO

 Baekhyun turned around so fast he though he might get a whiplash, when what came out of Chanyeol's mouth next was, " Do you want to come with us? To Neverland? "

  Both he and Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol with wide eyes. 

 Baekhyun gulped, praying for the male to say no, to refuse, because he really doesn't want Kyungsoo at Neverland. He'll mess things up, Baekhyun is sure of it, but Chanyeol had other plans. 

 He floated, hovering in the air as he rounded Kyungsoo's room, picking up things and inspecting them, and shoving those that he found interesting down his pants. As presents for the lost boys.

 The owner doesn't seem to mind as he stared at Chanyeol in awe, while the taller tells him of things they could do when he agrees.

 "- could go to see mermaids and scare Kris with a clock! A clock! Hahaha, or- or party with the India- wait no, no not that-"

 Baekhyun was so busy looking down his feet, sighing, that he didn't notice Chanyeol's fleeting glance. The taller immediately lost the look and grinned at Kyungsoo, all the while in the midst of putting a multi- colored cube in his pants. Two more to go.

 Kyungsoo followed Chanyeol with his eyes, seeming to weigh down his options, but never voices them out. It's not like anyone'll miss me...

 Chanyeol seemed to know what he's thinking, reason why he flew in front of Kyungsoo's face and held out his hand. " You'll have no worries there."

 The pleasant moment was ruined when Baekhyun laughed, like multiple bells pealing, it was beautiful, but Chanyeol knew what the tiny creature's intentions were. Conveying a message through narrowed eyes, he sent a warning to Baekhyun.

  Which the sassy fairy ignored as he raised a challenging brow, hands on hips.

12...13...14-

 Finally Chanyeol pulled away, effectively losing his staring contest with Baekhyun and the fairy sported a smirk...which was washed away when they heard Kyungsoo say in an almost inaudible voice,

 " Okay..." 

Chanyeol grinned widely and straightened up, he had collected enough presents, his pants looking full and heavy, with indistinguishable shapes poking out the fabric, " Yes! Now, all we need is to do fly out of here.", he said in an overly annoying cheerful voice, according to Baekhyun.

 Kyungsoo looked up at him in question. " How? "

 " That's easy. Just think of happy thoughts..." He twirled in the air once.

 Kyungsoo nodded before squeezing his eyes shut, looking all cute.

 Chanyeol chuckled.

 Baekhyun growled. 

  The shorter boy opened one eye, to check if he was stil on the ground and looked at Chanyeol  fully when he still was. Baekhyun started to move from where he was silently.

 " Why am i still...? "

 Chanyeol looked confused too, though only for a split second then he snapped his fingers, and Baekhyun knew. " Ah! Pixie Dust! " 

 Baekhyun was already hiding underneath Kyungsoo's blankets. It may not be the best choice but it was the closest place he could've been unseen. Or so he thought.  

  Chanyeol bit back a smile as he spotted his fairy, who was a glowing bundle of light somewhat dimmed by those thick duvets. Quietly, he lifted the covers at the part he was sure Baekhyun wouldn't be able to feel shifting, already having a hard time containing his laughter as he sees him lying flat on his back, fingers covering his face. Chanyeol gently lifted him and settled him on his palm, the fairy still motionless, then caressing Baekhyun's cheek before poking it.

 " Hey you, don't be such a killjoy. Go on and sprinkle Kyungsoo some." He messed up Baekhyun's hair with a finger causing Baekhyun to remove his hands from his face, revealing a pout. " Come on."

 Mesmerized at the way Chanyeol was looking at him, smile in place and those eyes he swears he could stare into forever if he could, gazing at his own, Baekhyun hadn't realized that he had nodded already, too lost in the other's beautiful orbs to even comprehend what consenting to Chanyeol might mean for him. 

 He was reminded again of just how much he loves this man, so much that he had-

 The pixie shook his head from where he was still positioned on Chanyeol's palm, to bring himself back to reality, and sat up, heading towards Kyungsoo who was looking at him with excitement mixed with slight hesitance written on his face. Chanyeol's eyes followed his movements, and beamed when Baekhyun lifted his hand automatically and sluggishly flicked his fingers, sending a cluster of golden, gleaming dust descending slowly towards Kyungsoo, whose eyes sparkled and lips parted in astonishment.

 The pixie backed away as Chanyeol took Kyungsoo's hand, steadying him as he started rising from the ground.

 Identical grins present on both their faces, the two flew hand in hand, under the moonlight, heading for Neverland.

 

 Baekhyun held back, suspended on his previous spot, heart clenching because Chanyeol didn't even look back.

 

He made sure Kyungsoo's windows were closed.

 

=

 

 Baekhyun was suprised when Sehun, the younger of the twins, in a racoon ensemble, walked his way with the youngest waddling behind him, a boy dressed in a skunk outfit, Tao. Weren't they supposed to go to the others, to where their ' mother ' was?

 But then again, out of all the boys, Baekhyun's closest to them.

 Tao grinned as he bounded over to where Baekhyun was, pulling his hand away from Sehun. " Baekkie! I missed you! "

 The fairy plastered his own broad smile on before blowing Pixie Dust from his open palm in Tao's face when the skunk leaned over the drawer,  making the kid giggle. Sehun had reached them just in time to see the youngest's face scrunch before sneezing. The two laughed at him at Tao joined as he wiped his nose with the back of his hand.

  " How was it? " Sehun asked, toying with the miniature wooden crocodile displayed also on top of the drawer,  just beside Baekhyun, running his fingertips through the bumpy texture.

   " You decide for yourself..." Baekhyun said as he let Tao play with his feet, moving and positioning them whichever way he wants, but also very careful on not to hurt the pixie. Tao's laughs were nice to hear.

  Sehun glanced at the ruckus on the other side of the room. The rest of the boys, including his older twin Luhan, flocked over to where Kyungsoo was it? was. Even from the distance, they could hear the questions being bombarded to the new face. Kyungsoo held his hands up and told the boys to calm down, and that he'll be glad to answer their every question. Sehun looked away and was about to answer Baek, when his twin called him. " Hun!  "

 " Han." Sehun replied, less chirpy than his twin. Luhan rolled his eyes before gesturing for his half to come, " What are you standing there for? Come and meet our mother! Oh! You too, Tao." If Sehun was confused about what this ' mother ' thing was, he didn't show it. But Luhan knows him very well.

  He was crossing the room alongside Tao- but not before asking Baekhyun permission, which had been granted in the form of an eyeroll followed by raised brows- all the while trying to understand Luhan's babble of what a ' mother ' was.

 " He'll take care of us and help us and love us and tell us stories and sing for us-"

  Sehun felt Tao freeze beside him. He knew exactly the reason why.

  Wanting for this to be over, he nudged the smaller and gently pushed him forward, Tao continued to walk but kept his eyes trained on Baekhyun, only facing forward when he felt Sehun flick his ear. The older tilted his head to Kyungsoo's direction, and the male was looking at them with a soft smile on his face.

  Sehun cleared his throat, " My name is Sehun, Luhan is my twin. It is nice to meet you." , he didn't even smile at him, and only nodded once when Kyungsoo responded with a, " Hello. I'm Do Kyungsoo. It's very nice to meet you too, Sehun."

 Tao pursed his lips and gulped, he raised his hand in an attempted wave and shyly introduced himself. " My name is Tao, uh, n-nice to meet you mis-ter. I, um, i like starfishes."

  Kyungsoo made himself known too and Tao played with the fur of his outfit, while listening.

 After that, he ran back to Baekhyun, and to the tiny man's incredulity, Sehun went to him just as fast, speed-walking with his arms stuck to his sides. Cute.

   They just sat there, not talking and just savoring the silence before another chorus of yells sounded. They all saw Chanyeol pulling out things that he sort-of stole from Kyungsoo, who unbelievably just sat there smiling, actually happy to give his things to the boys. It's amusing how the boys were all very surprised, considering Chanyeol didn't exactly hide them, in fact, he didn't even remove them from his pants until now.

  Chanyeol laid out the items on the table and sat back on his chair, laughing at the overjoyed expressions of the kids. He caught bear Xiumin and Jongdae who was as sly as his costume, a fox, fighting over an item and said sternly, " Boys, there's enough for everyone."

 With that said, they both dropped it and went on to find something else.

  Tao was whisked by Yixing away, something about a stuffed panda he fought for their youngest to have.

  " Hunnie!!! " Luhan squealed as he skipped over to where Sehun was, his raccoon ears bouncing on top of his head, two of his hands each holding something. He stopped right in front of the younger and waved the items in his face. " Look, look! " He held out his hands and Sehun saw a glass with a stick or something and a colorful cube.

 " Since you're younger, you can pick whatever you like. Go on." He said with crescent eyes, and Sehun pondered for a while before picking the cube because it was more interesting ( only colorful ) in his opinion. Luhan quirked his lips and shrugged, trying his own. It's just a glass...

 He brought it closer to his face and was amazed when he saw his finger got bigger," Whoa! " , doing it again, he held his palm under the glass and his eyes grew wide at the sight of lines and all things awesome. This is so cool!

 He looked around giddily before his gaze landed on the pixie who was staring at the boys fondly, cheek propped on his palm. He approached Baekhyun and brought the glass closer to the tiny creature. Luhan gasped in awe as he saw Baekhyun more sizeable than he was before, he could clearly see his long lashes and pink lips, his pretty wings and those intricate patterns adorning multiple bracelets he wore on both of his wrists round-the-clock.

The fairy turned his head to look at Luhan, raising a brow. " Need something, Lu? "

  Luhan shook his head, " Baek, i can see you better, like- like you're slightly bigger! Wow...", he chattered.

  Baekhyun's face contorted into a confused one but stayed quiet. Unlike Sehun.

  The other twin stopped fiddling with that item he chose, it actually moves, but Sehun found himself losing fascination in it, and when he heard Luhan, he grabbed the object from the other's hand, ing the cube in Luhan's face. " I changed my mind." The older looked at him startled, before shrugging. He took it and tried to move it, and it does. Luhan walked away tittering, fingers busy twisting and turning as he stopped in his tracks, busy scrutinizing his new plaything.

  Sehun's eyes trained on him for a while, then testing if what Luhan said was correct, he brought the glass closer to Baekhyun and smiled softly. His twin was. He was.

   Baekhyun looks so beautiful.

  The pixie raised his brows vaguely, as if asking what caused Sehun to smile. " You've gotten fatter."

  As expected, Baekhyun's face filled with aghast, and he hurriedly flew to where Sehun was looking, clicking his tongue when he saw nothing.

" Where is it? I don't see anything..."  He spoke frantically, he can't be fat, no. He looked at Sehun, stunned.

 

   The kid just sniggered.

 

 =

 

  Baekhyun cackled in his mind.

  They were going to see the mermaids, only the three of them. The boys were nowhere to be found this morning so it was assumed that they went and did whatever it is the rascals thought of.

  The mermaids, oh yes. Those self-absorbed, narcissistic girls who want Chanyeol for themselves. Everytime they go there, they'd be all-out in flirting with him, twirling their hair and talking irritatingly.

  During those times, Baekhyun would just tire his eyes out by rolling them at the attempted attracting and would make himself useful collecting starfishes for Tao. Well, kinda, since those are heavier than him and he'll never touch those, they're weird, tentacly. So what he does is he'll grab a stick and try to get them to move, clumping them together somewhere. Then he'll get Chanyeol to take them and he'll be the one holding those. Not Baekhyun.

  They were near, close enough for the half-fishes to see Chanyeol and squeal infuriatingly. They were shouting his name and urging him to come to them.  Others hastily fixing their hair and looking into their reflective clams, checking if they're gorgeous enough. Pfft...

 Baekhyun watched as the mermaids grunted and whined in exasperation. They'd seen Kyungsoo, most likely. He bit back a grin as Chanyeol helped Kyungsoo settle on a rock, where he was almost immediately surrounded by the mermaids. The pixie bit his lip in poorly-concealed eagerness, positive that the girls would do something to get rid of Kyungsoo. Wrong.

 Kyungsoo timidly raised a hand, waving it uncertainly, " He-hello..."

 Everything was quiet for a moment and Baekhyun gaped when his supposed-to-be allies fussed and cooed over Kyungsoo. About how cute and squishy he was. 

The fairy's eye twitched.

 He seethed in anger as Kyungsoo eased up to and complimented the ladies, earning blushes and giggles. Chanyeol was also conversing with them himself, looking so relaxed with his hands behind his head, floating around and pivoting as he did so.

 It didn't last long because one of the mermaids reminded the others of something all of them had to attend to, they were pouting and frowning as they said their goodbyes, not forgetting to tell Kyungsoo to visit again. The man was standing atop the protuding rock ledge, content grin on his face as he chatted with Chanyeol, thanking him for the wonderful meeting. They were still in their own world and Baekhyun had enough.

 Mustering his strength and flying full speed towards Kyungsoo, he collided with the man's leg, pushing with all his might, making the male lose balance and fall into the water. Eventually he rose up , hair stuck to his face and a stufefied expression to match only to see the winged creature's mocking grin.

  Chanyeol's voice was heard. " Baekhyun! " He was currently hoisting Kyungsoo up and assisting him to sit on the ledge, the latter hugging his  own drenched body. " Why did you do that?! Apologize to him. Now." He sent a deathly glare at Baekhyun's way.

 The said fellow, only sashayed his hips and turned to look at him tauntingly. Chanyeol snarled, " You little creature, you- say sorry to him, Baekhyun." At the tallest's tone, Baekhyun sighed angrily. " No."

 Kyungsoo spoke abruptly, " It's okay, really. I'm fine, Chanyeol.", he murmured, tugging at the man's arm. Baekhyun stared at him expressionlessly.

 Before Chanyeol could answer, the fairy flew, so fast the wind has blocked the next words he was convinced Kyungsoo spoke.

 

=

 

 Baekhyun kept his pace and didn't slow down one bit, he was irked about how his self-proclaimed rival acted like that. Forgiving me when i didn't even apologize. He scoffed under his breath.

 He was nearing his destination and he heaved a sigh. He always went here when he needed a peace of mind. As he reached his destination, Baekhyun smiled at the people around.  

  The Indians have always been the quiet ones, only letting loose when they have celebrations of some sort. He'd been going to this part of Neverland for a long time now, most of the time without Chanyeol and the boys,  that the inhabitants had long lost their wary and cautious eyes.

Besides, he was the closest friend of the chief's son, Tiger. Or what name Baekyun prefers to call him, Jongin.

  He could tell Jongin everything, and he's the one person, the pixie is confident, that wouldn't judge him no matter what.

 

 He grins as he saw the same painted on Jongin's lips.

 

=

 

The sun had long gone, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were already home, so were the boys.

 But Baekhyun still wasn't.

 It seems like a raccoon and a skunk were the only ones who were worried about it though, because it's not exactly the first time that their fairy stayed out late.

 

  Kyungsoo had dried himself and his clothes off, by flying under the sun for an enjoyable while, and was now sitting in the middle of Chanyeol's bearskin rug. He was prepping himself. The boys had pleaded him countless of times ( he really couldn't resist Yixing's sleepy pout and that dimple ) to sing for them. He had a few songs in mind that might please his enthusiastic listeners. They were huddled all around him, Xiumin and Jongdae were flopped together, Luhan and Sehun were both sitting cross-legged with their knees touching and Tao was between Yixing's legs, leaning heavily against the older.

 When Kyungsoo started to sing, everyone fell quiet, listeing to his soothing voice. Some even swayed slightly to the sound. It was really beautiful and calming.

 But the two youngest couldn't help but miss the voice they had grown accustomed to.

 

=

 

When Kyungsoo finished, the boys were already sleepy and Xiumin was already dreaming, Jongdae had to lift him up and drag him to the boys' shared room. Yixing was half-asleep and so was Luhan, so they stumbled to the room together. The only ones left are Kyungsoo who was of course smiling at the sight of the precious boys, Chanyeol whose eyes were wider than ever, not even close to drowsy. It's not because he's waiting for someone, not really.

 And the two.

 

Despite being the youngest, before, Tao is usually the last to sleep. But now, Sehun would be the last kid to snore and rest. 

 They don't really like sleeping with the others, even Sehun whom you'd think at first would play tug-of-war with Luhan for a blanket. They always dozed at Chanyeol's room. Whereas, their ' father ' would sleep in his comfortable hammock in their main room. And unlike many kids, Tao can't sleep without something.It's not a toy, or any other objects.

  The skunk dressed boy can't sleep without a lullaby. 

  But only a few know that. Well, add two more.

 

  " Why are you still awake? " Chanyeol asked.

  Tao pouted and held onto Sehun's hand tighter, " I- i want, you see- Baekkie..." Chanyeol bit his lip and Sehun squeezed the boy's hand.

 " He'll be back. When you wake up tomorrow, he's gonna be here." The tallest spoke.

 Sehun's spoke quietly, " He needs a lullaby."

  Chanyeol landed on the floor with a soft thud, " Your mother can sing for you. Right? " , he shot Kyungsoo a glance and the male nodded.

  Tao looked at Kyungsoo and traced circles on the floor with his toe. " But Baekkie..." And as if on cue, tinkling sounds filled the air and Baekhyun wafted through a small opening, passing through Chanyeol without so much as a peep,  but he looked at Kyungsoo though, silently asking for forgiveness for earlier.

  He flew closer to the boys, and landed on Sehun's shoulder, ignoring Chanyeol's gaze on him. Tao yawned and rubbed his eyes, now finally set on going to bed, he smiled at his parents and yawned for the second time, scrunching his nose. The taller kid nodded at Chanyeol and smiled briefly at Kyungsoo, before tugging Tao lightly and leading the way.

 

 Kyungsoo saw how Chanyeol's eyes were trained on Baekhyun until they disappeared out of sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I told myself that this is gonna be a two-shot but my laziness got the best of me

I'm high on something as wrote this XD

Pretty sure some of you are confused so i'm sorry

I geniunely think that this chap has a lot of holes and errors so yeahhhh

I had this thought of naming Chanyeol, Peter Park but thought against it, and yes, Jongin is Tiger Lily

I'll gladly embrace the stones and boulders you pelt me with.