Chapter 5

My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"2 weeks? You must be kidding me. Im just doing a charity work of cooking for him and I end up with this. This is really not my day" Yoon Bomi thought to her self. Myungsoo will be staying at her room for 2 weeks. She didnt hate Myungsoo that much she just hates his guts but having a guy in your room is so out of the question. What if her parents know all about it? She knows it's the end of her living-alone days but what else can bomi do? It is partly her fault for thinking too much about the shirtless Myungsoo.

Knock knock. Bomi knows who it is and she doesnt have a choice but to open the door and let him in.

"Come in"

"Thanks. Sorry for crashing over but my room is a disaster. Luckyly  I have some dry clothes. I'm hungry are you not going to ask if I want something to eat?" 

"The nerve" She slently curse.

"Here. Lets eat first before we talk about you staying here." Bomi just finish the food that she is cooking in Myungsoos room and that is what they eat.

Finally after days Myungsoo can properly eat a normal meal. He really likes Bboms cooking.

"Do you take cooking class? Because you ... " he finish his word with a double thumbs up. Bomi used to help her mother in cooking. They have a restaurant by the way and maybe being good in cooking runs in her blood because her father and mother is a good cook. Even though bomi acts like little boy all the time she still has a lot of girl point. 

She just cant help but blush on Myungsoo. Bomi shakes her head "Ani. I just love cooking maybe it runs in my blood because mom and dad is a great chef"

He nodded and continue to savor the foods. They eat in an awkward silent. Myungsoo volunteer to wash the dishes. 

"Lets sleep now. " Myungsoo say after he finish what he is doing.

"You are really staying here? Dont you have any friend?" She is hoping that Myungsoo change his mind about stayng with her

"My room is in terible state right now and I dont want to be a bother to other.

"But it is okey to bother me?" Myungsoo nodded innocently. Bomi sigh and give up.

"Okey you can stay here but! No one must know about it? I dont want to be attack by you crazy fangirls"

"I really dont mind you getting attack but you dont have to worry its not like I want to tell everyone that Im staying with someone like you"

Bomi is nearing her boiling point but just choose to calm her nerve down because she knows it's going nowhere and also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter