Chapter 4

My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

The practice finished and unfortunately our team didnt win. That Yunho hyung go all out, haaaays~. I saw Jiyoung unnie about to climb the stair to our floor when I called her.

"Unnie! Annyeong~ Where is Mino?"

"Shhh He's taking a nap I'm just going to check on Myungsoo. I've been knocking to his door this morning and no one is answering so I thought maybe he's at school."

"Oh? He didnt attend school today"

"Really? no one is answering"

Maybe he's not inside. Then we hear Mino crying.

"Bomi can I ask you favor? Can you please check if Myungsoo is in his room? I have to talk to him about the rent. And I'm kinda worried about him"

I nodded and Jiyoung unnie then run to their house. I have no choice but to check him, why me?? why? It's not my day. I go to my room first to put my bag inside then I proceed to his room. I knock 3x and still no one is answering, but I hear sound inside. I try to turn the doorknob to my surprise it is open. Oh my God! I'm sure that someone is inside. What if Myungsoo is not inside and a culprit? I look for something that I can use as a protection and saw the umbrella I silently open the door and enter the room, being cautious with every step. It's dark so it was kinda hard to see then.

"Waah!" my instinct got the best of me and hit the hand that grab my ankle and hear a voice.

"Ouch! Stop it! You mad woman!" I then turn on the light, I knda know where because it is the same with my room. I saw Myungsoo lying in the floor looking sick. 

"Im so sorry. Omy! Are you ok?

"Do I look okey to you? You hit me hard. What are you? Monster?" I guess I should have hit him hard

"Yah! What did you say?" Myungsoo added. ooops. He try to stand up but he end up in the floor again. I'm not a bad person afterall so I help him to stand up and to his sofa.

"Why are you here?"

"Jiyoung unnie ask me favor to look for you since she cannot contact you. You didnt hear her knocking in your door?" he shake he's head. Somethings wrong. I then place my hand to his forehead he try to smack my hand but it looks like he doesnt have much power.

"You are not sick? But why you look like a vegetable?" I ask.

"Nothing" I hear a groowl sound and try to look for the source then I hear it again. I look at him and smile.

"Wahaha! Hungry?" he look defeated. "Then why dont you cook? or order food?"

"I dont know how to cook and I'm sick of all the fast food. I've been eating them for a month nonstop. Do you know how does it feel?" He then pout. Why why why does he look like a baby? My heart sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter