Chapter 3

My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU"! Both of them say in shock "

You are my new neighbor?" Bomi cannot believe what she saw and try to pinch or slap her face just in case it was just a nightmare. And in Myungsoo's side he is trying his best to compose himself trying to look cold as much possible.

"Yes. And you live next door?" He ask her.

"Well yes obviously. Yah! What are you thinking?!"

"Nothing. Stalker?" Bomi looks like she's going to laugh.

"Haha! You wish! Anyway bye Mr. Full of yourself"

"I thought you are going to give me that" Myungsoo stop bomi from going and point at the curry she is holding.

"I change my mind"

"Ok then" Myungsoo looks defeated. He is hungry and the smell of the curry makes his hunger more powerful and his stomach makes the grooooowl sound. And it didn't escapes bomi's ear. Myungsoo was about to close his door after saying goodbye to his curry.

"Ok here, it is much better to give it to you and to the pet inside your stomach than to throw it"

 

Myungsoo's POV

It's like God answered my prayer and give me food. I'm starving from home cook food.

"Thanks" I answered her shortly

"It's nothing. Bye" she must really hate me. Anyway I shall have my proper dinner.

Hmmmm. It's delicious. That girl is a good cook, atleast she have some goodpoint in her. Should I ask her to always cook for me? Nah! I bet she is not going to agree. This is really good. I have to eat slowly because tomorrow I'll be having a fast food as always.

---------------------

In school Bomi didnt know if she is going to tell her best fried that Myungsoo is her new neighbor.

"Bbom you didn't get any sleep? Did you here again the unlocking sound of the door next to you?" Bomi tells Chorong the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter