Chapter 6

My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No ones POV

But even before Chorong could ask Bomi a question a number of girl student stop her.

"Why did the Prince talk to you?" One with the orange girl ask bomi who is now in the middle of mini-circle created by the girls.

"Uh-uh" Bomi cannot think of an answer. This is to sudden and she is not prepared.

"Didnt you hear me? Spt it out! " another girl say trying to scare Bomi.

"You girl dont talk to ....- " Bomi was about to answer back with some cursing when

"The teacher ask Kim Myungsoo to pass the worksheet of her subject to Bomi." Chorong lied and it gives Bom an idea. Haha!

"And oh! He also said that Mrs. Park said that there would be an exam and those who fail will have a summer class. So instead of being a you should just review, you know. "Bom added a total lie. 

"Lucky for you Bomrilla. If its not for Summer break I will put you down " The girl with orange hair said.

"Ooooh~ Im scared." Bomi answered her back. The girls just leave her alone after that.

"Sooooo~ mind explaining?" Finally Chorong ask her when she sits opposite to her.

What were Chorong will think if I say to her that I'm now living with Myungsoo? Well not really living since he's only crashing at my space and he is just my neighbor. I will not know if I'm just going to hide it to her. Bomi thought to herself.

"Well uhm.... " Bomi start to tell Chorong the whole story. Starting from the time she learn that Kim Myungsoo was her neighbor and why she doesnt want to tell it to her at first. Chorong listen to hear seriously.

"But bbom you dont have to worry about that. I dont have any feelings for him anymore."

"Im sorry. I know I should have known you better. Its just that I dont want to settle for unsure."

"Its okey. But I'm a little hurt you hid it from me. If ever you keep it a secret for another week I might not talk to you anymore " Chorong tease Bomi and pouted.

"I must be so lucky today 'coz I told you already. I cannot live without you Chorong omma~ " She cutel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter