My Hero

Who Knew?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

After what happened with you and the football captain, rumors spreaded around pretty quickly. Every student was talking about it. Jessica had to go to her class after showing you around since the bell already rung for the next period. She opened the door to see her classmates in there, but the teacher was running late. The ice princess sat down in her assigned seat and her childish friend, Hyoyeon, went over to her.

"Sica! I heard what happened! You got saved by your Prince Charming???" Hyoyeon said with a teasing grin. Jessica whipped around to look at her.

"Not now, Hyo. I am really tired from this morning..." The student council president let out a long sigh. The dancer was going to protest against that but Yuri stopped her.

"Leave her alone. She looks stressed.." Yuri stated with a deep frown. When she saw Hyoyeon try to open in arguing back, the tan girl sent her a glare which made Hyoyeon run away to talk to someone else. Jessica turned towards Yuri with a thankful smile.

"Thanks, Yuri-ah. I don't want to hear anything about the rumors right now. I already have too much to handle.." The ice princess said while rubbing the sides of her head.

"It's no problem, Sica. After all, you are my closest friend." Yuri smiled warmly.

The tired girl nodded before taking out some papers, which was the work she didn't finish. 

"Umm..did you need help with that?" Yuri asked with a nervous tone. Jessica thought about it and then she replied back.

"It's fine, Yuri. I got it.." The ice princess winked, making Yuri blush a little. 

"A-Alright. I'll go talk with the girls then." 

Jessica nodded and allowed the girl to head off to their friends' direction. Working on the paperwork, she kept this up until the teacher came in.

"Okay, class. Please take your seats." Everyone went to their desks, "And I have an announcement for you all." 

"Is it no homework?!" A student yelled, making the teacher chuckle.

"No, it's not. It is something better than that. We are having a new student." The instructor stated, earning many cheers from the students. He looked at the door and did a hand gesture to allow you to come in. Entering the room, you noticed it was really quiet and you saw many students staring at you. It was kinda awkward but you got over it and stood by the desk in front.

"Now, please introduce yourself." The old man said with a welcoming smile.

"Hey, I'm Lee _______. Please to meet you all. Yes, I am a year younger than all of you and I'm Korean-American but let's hope we can get along without causing too much drama." You showed an attractive smirk and bowed towards the students. They made sounds of content and yelled happy comments. The teacher asked for your attention which you gave.

"Okay, ________, your seat will be next to Jessica. Do you know who she is?" He asked. You nodded and went towards the female, who you helped earlier. Taking the seat next to her, you turned towards her and held out your hand. 

"Nice to meet you, desk mate, or should I say....unnie?" You asked with a tilt of your head and Jessica took your hand to shake before breaking it right after.

"You can call me, Sica unnie, if you like." She answered.

"Sica unnie, it is. You can call me, ______." You said and then turned towards the teacher, who was beginning the lesson. Jessica also turning her attention to the teacher with focus she never thought she would have then. Her drowsiness was gone all of a sudden, which was quite odd to the girl. At least, she can pay attention better than when she was so tired to the point where she might pass out.

Now, it was lunchtime and all the students rushed to get their lunches. On the other hand, you were looking for a certain someone but you didn't know where to look since this school was huge. Surveying the patio, you were trying to look for her but no luck. Several people did come up to you to get to know you, which you didn't mind, but you were trying to find someone. Finally, you saw that blob of short blond hair in the middle of the crowd. 

"UNNIE!!!" You screamed, running towards her. She stopped walking and searched around for whoever called her name. Although, she couldn't find the person so she shrugged it off and continued walking until she nearly fell forward when someone jumped her back.

"Yah! Who is-!" The female yelled but she stopped herself when she saw your happy face.

"Unnie!! It's me~~~! You don't remember meee~~?" You pouted, getting off her back. She turned to face you and gave you a bear hug.

"Aigooooo! Of course, I remember you and your cute aegyo." She laughed and put her hand on your head to ruffle your hair. You enjoyed the affectionate gesture and let her mess up your hair. This went on for a  few minutes until you spoke up.

"Hehe...I missed you.." You whispered to her after breaking the hug, making her grin at you.

"I miss you too, _______~" She kissed your cheek and hanged her arm out for you to cling on to. You complied and the both of you continued on to wherever the older female was heading to. Regardless of where the latter was going, you let her take you to whatever since you didn't care as long as you get to spend your time with her. Even though it may be limited.

'God...I think I lost my bad girl reputation....and my bad girl points' You thought to yourself.

The student council members were in their room along with the other females. Yet, one important member was missing which was not missed by anyone.

"Hey, where is Sunny?" Taeyeon asked everyone in the room. They scanned the room and couldn't find that shortie anywhere. It wasn't like for her to be this late because she would usually be here before anyone else. Moreover, they were sure that she wasn't absent since they just saw the girl just earlier. Then when they were about to go find her, the door opened to the missing girl with you. 

"Unnie~~ where are we~~??" You asked, cutely, not realizing that there was other people in the room. 

"Where I usually eat at.." Sunny answered with a bright smile. 

"Ahhhh...? Really?? Isn't this the student council room...? Do you eat here by yourself..?" You asked with a curious tone. 

"YAH! Didn't you see me earlier?? I am a part of the student body. so I have to come here anyway. And I do have friends, Miss Popular!" She pretended to be offended but you actually took it seriously.

"No, no. I didn't mean it like that, unnie! I-I wasn't really paying attention to any of my surroundings to see you..and I was just wondering so-!" You panicked till you heard her start laughing at you. Then, you noticed that you just got played which made you pout and let go of her arm to smack it.

"Aish, unnie! I thought you were serious, but you were playing with me! How mean~~~" You whined.

"Aigoo~! I was kidding, you little baby! I thought you were a bad girl..but look at this sulky baby!" Sunny joked.

"I am not! And I do have a reputation of being a bad girl...but, " You looked at her with a gentle smile, "I don't mind losing it if I can spend my time with you.." 

Sunny just whacked your shoulder for being so cheesy and then you just laughed at her before giving her a quick kiss on the lips. 

"Bunny unnie, I gotta get going, okay? Don't work too hard!" You gave her a short hug and left, running down the hall. Sunny just shook her head at the younger girl and then she faced eight girls, who was glaring at her. 

'Aish, I forgot they were here the whole time.. Greaaaat, they are not going to let me go now!'

Your POV

I dashed down the empty halls, trying to look for the sign up sheets for the music auditions. Then, I heard someone screamed for a second so I stopped my running for a moment. I tried to listen closely for the sudden yell but I didn't hear it again, so I guess I was hearing things. Just when I was about to take one step, I heard another yell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter