A New Transfer Student

Who Knew?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*BEEEP* *BEEEEEEP* *BEEEEEEEEP*

The alarm went off and the beeping sound continued on and on until the snoozer finally wakes up. The figure, who was cuddled into her blankets, let out a groan before reaching out to grab her phone and throwing it somewhere else in the room. Take note that the alarm was still going off with its annoying ringing. 

"JUNG SOOJUNG! TURN THE ALARM OFF RIGHT NOOOOW!!" A loud voice was heard, but the sleeper just ignored it. Krystal remained in bed while footsteps were heading her way.

"IF I HAVE TO GO IN YOUR ROOM AND TURN THAT THING OFF, YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Footsteps are coming closer and closer with each passing minute, but the younger sibling did not care as she was enjoying her fluffy comfort.

The door slammed open and there stood the older sister, Jessica Jung. The latter saw her dongsaeng, laying there while there is that annoying noise, that was way across the room. Jessica let out a grunt before walking towards the buzzing phone and picked it up to turn the alarm off. The older one turned to look at the girl in bed.

"Yah! Soojung-ah! Wake up!" Jessica shouted, but Krystal just shrugged off that remark. The taller Jung turned her back towards her sister, and tried to get some more z's. Although, the latter did not notice the darken expression on Jessica's face when she did not listen to her. 

"Oh, so that's how you want to play, huh?" Jessica left the room to grab a bucket and filled it with water and ice. After a few moments, she came back with the substance that filled the container to the brim and went towards her little sister. Krystal, unknowningly, adjusted her position to have her face the ceiling...which was a bad idea and horrible timing. The bucket tips over and a dolphin scream was heard from the house.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Krystal jumped off the soaked bed with her whole body drenched with iced water. She glared at the other sibling, who was also glaring at her back. 

"What's wrong with me..? What's wrong with you!" Jessica retorted back with a deep frown, making Krystal confused.

"What are you talking about...?"

Jessica sighed, "Look at the time, Soojung-ah.." 

The said Jung took a glance at the clock to see it was 8:00 AM and that made Krystal panic. 

"OH MY GOD! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" The younger sister exclaimed at her older sister while rushing off to the bathroom to get ready. Jessica let out another sigh due to this stressful morning and headed back downstairs to continue making their breakfast.

"You think I didn't do that already!" The older Jung yelled back to Krystal, who was rushing to get dressed.

"YAH! You didn't have to pour ice water over me! I wasn't prepared to do an Ice Bucket Challenge this early in the morning!"

"Oh, please! Your face needed some washing so I did it for you!" 

"So I'm ugly now?!" 

"Why do you think I call you ugly kid?!" 

"Shut up, Miss Student Council President!" 

Jessica rolled her eyes at the weak reponse from her sister, "HEY! UGLY KID! Hurry up so we can eat and run off the school!" 

"Stop calling me an ugly kid!" 

"Never!" 

"WHY I'll-" 

"JUST SHUT UP AND GET READY BEFORE I CALLED YOUR BOYFRIEND TO TELL HIM THAT YOU DITCHED SCHOOL TO AVOID HIM!" 

This made Krystal finish up in the speed of light and kept shut, trying not to piss her unnie off anymore. Jessica just chuckled as she got the upper hand in the situation, and she saw her little sister ran down the stairs to go to the table full of breakfast. The baby Jung just shoved a waffle into and grabbed her lunch before heading towards the door.

Krystal looked at Jessica with a look that said what-the-hell-are-you-doing. The older Jung just rolled her eyes and went out the door with much ease since she was able to eat her food in a maintained pace instead of a quick pace like Krystal. The duo are going in a full out sprint for the whole way to school.

They finally arrived at the entrance of YG & SM academy. Jessica, who is the student council president, had to go to the personal room of the student body organization while Krystal ran to her class. 

The student president stood before the door and opened it to see the whole student council, sitting down and chatting. They stopped their chatter and looked at the newcomer.

"Oh, Sica? You're finally here.." Sunny, the PRD or Public Relations Director, commented.

Jessica walked over to her desk which was covered with papers, "Yeah, I would've been here sooner if Soojung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter