Saturday's Date

Who Knew?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

Today was Saturday. It meant that it was your "hang out" with Jessica. The Student President refuses to call it a date. You sat in one of those outside tables in front of a cafe. You wore your favorite gray skinny jeans that had small tears in the front, a basic white t-shirt, a dark blue plaid long sleeve, a gold necklace with a lightning bolt symbol, and topped off with a galaxy snapback. 

You sipped your drink, a Caramel Frappuccino, while a lone Vanilla Latte was sitting next to your other arm. 

'Where is she?' You thought.

It has been nearly half an hour since you've arrived at the cafe. You bought your drink along with the Vanilla Latte, that you believe Jessica will enjoy. Here you were, waiting outdoors while people just walked past as they secretly took glances at you. 

You sighed once again and took out your phone to see the time.

1:30 PM

"Is she not coming..?" You said outloud. You took one last look to see if there was any rushing brunette heading your way, but there was none. Sighing, you prepared to leave but before you were able to leave your seat, a pair of arms securely wrapped around you which pinned you in the seat.

"Hey, where are you going?" A husky voice spoke and it didn't sound like Jessica. You whipped your head to see Krystal's face inches away from yours.

"Oh, Krystal? What are you doing here?" You questioned her with a curious tone, not minding the closeness.

She pouted, "What...? I can't be here now?"

"That's not what I mea—" You were cut off when another person decided to jump into your conversation.

"She was whining earlier about how I got to hang out with her hero and she couldn't." Then, you turned your head to see Jessica standing next to you with her arms crossed across her chest.

"Oh, unnie? You're here at last~" You chirped and gave the older one a sweet smile. "I have been waiting for like years!" You complained and waved your arms like crazy. Jessica just rolled her eyes and moved her hand towards your direction. When her hand was right in front of your face, you were curious to what she would do next and a sudden rush on pain went over you which came from the middle of your forehead.

"OW!" You yelped and lifted your hand to cover the red spot, where Jessica flicked. You mustered up your deadliest glare. "Heeeey~! What was that for?" 

"Just because." The Student President answered, making you furrow your brows.

"Huh? That doesn't make sense~!" You whined and then you could feel a warm breath on your ears.

"Hey, _______. Is that drink for me?" Krystal huskily whispered. You, then, focused your attention from the ice princess to your drinks that were side by side: the Vanilla Latte and Carmael Frappuccino. 

"Oh, I acutally didn't know that you were coming but you can have mine." You grabbed your drink and handed it to her. She slowly let go of you and took the coffee beverage with a smile.

"Thanks." She replied before taking a sip. Her eyes brighten up quickly which made her look cuter. You chuckled and rotated around to see Jessica still standing with that firece expression on her face. You grabbed the other drink and held it out towards her.

"Here, unnie. I got you a Vanilla Latte since I thought maybe you'd like this..." You told her while rubbing the back of your neck. She soundlessly accepted the beverage and tasted it. Jessica made no sudden movement of joy or change of expression. You waited for her reaction whether it was good or bad.

"Do you like it?" You asked after waiting too long. Jessica showed a small smile.

"It tastes good." She responded, making you sigh in relief. She took another sip. 

As the sisters were enjoying the drinks, you took the time to clean yourself up and stood up when you were done. You looked at them.

"Hey, ya'll ready to go?" You asked them and they just gave you a confused look.

"To where?" Krystal asked before taking another gulp of the coffee drink.

You just flashed your biggest smile.

"To our lovely date!" You exclaimed, but Jessica always had to ruin it for you.

"It's not a date! I told you it was a hangout!" 

"WOW! This is beautiful!" Krystal yelled after the three of you arrived in your desired destination. Jessica agreed with her sister but kept her opinion to herself since you would most likely . You beamed at the taller one.

"I'm glad you like it, Krystal. I discovered it when I was exploring Seoul." You informed her, who nodded as she continued to awe at the beauty of the scenery. You were at Namiseom Island, where many tourists come to visit because of its surreal background as it was used as a set for numerous Korean dramas.

 

You sat on a nearby bench while Krystal runs around to explore some more. Jessica stayed behind with you but she kept a close eye on her younger sibling in case anything might happen like what happened at school. You whipped your head towards the usual quiet Student President.

"Unnie, why don't you join Krystal?" You gestured to the active female, who squealed at the sight of still water. Jessica gave you a cetain look that made you feel smaller. "Okay, okay. Forget I had ever suggested anything.." You raised your hands in defense.

She sighed and you looked over her. With her shoulders slouched and body tense, the Student President seemed stressed. You lifted your closest hand to her and placed it onto her shoulder.

"Are you alright?" You asked her. 

"I'm fine." Jessica answered. She, then, raised a hand to to cover an upcoming yawn. You weren't convinced at all.

"Lies. You don't look well so you don't have to cover up, ya know?" You moved your hand from her shoulder to her neck to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter